Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thanks Saba, the banner and article says that Maaneet will be play cupid...but to tell u the truth seeing the way Tezi is shown towards Pammi totally uncaring and insensetive...it seems as if he is either having an affair or he is imp*****, get my meaningYEAH...he is jst using his tough exterior to shield that. i know i may in all probability  be very far away from the mark...it is jst so i hate the very sight of him...

He is out of his mind.😑 Beeji holds a respectful position in her village but can't/don't solve the problems properly in her houshold. What a hypocrite 
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sldeeps

may not be an affair because the way he reacted when he came to know about GEET leaving her sasural because of MSK i don't think he stoops down till that end.

I remember MAAN's words that TEJI forgot the language of love dealing with the issues of the town and taking all the family responsibilities i think he is right .TEJI is not used to the nature of expressing his love towards his wife the thing is he should realise that he should express his love and treat his wife as a human instead of ignoring and demeaning her all the time.

This is the problem with so many men who feel men are superior than women though they follow certain principles believe in moral and human values... don't know y when it comes to the case of women they don't realise that they should think with their heart instead of using their so called male egoistic brains.

This is all becoz...till date...rules mostly pertaining to social ones are different for the different genders...what can and is easily excused for the men is a very big offence for the female...why becoz these rules are made by the menfolk who want to doinate the weaker sex...
but there is a second side to the coin too and there are people like MSK too who know what is due to their wives...but what saddens the heart is that there are still so many Pammies still all over the place...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirnalini

Very well worded.

And yes I believe so too.

I believe that we all have our fair share of joys and sorrows.
Geet, who was treated as scum on the hands of her Maayka wale now has the best sasural and husband any girl could have ever wished for, Maan can never even imagine hitting her, while in HP the males of her house felt it to be their birth right to beat up the weaker gender.

And here Pammi on the other hand is treated as no better than a servant.

So yes, we can see heaven and hell is both the contexts.

Thank u...it saddens the heart to see two different rules for two different females in the same household...the sister or daughter of the house and the wife or Bahu...
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

Very beautiful and emotional post Khushi😊😭...loved it dearβ€οΈπŸ€—

You r absolutely right...Heaven and Hell r here itself...Life is a bittersweet journey...life is a mixture of sweetness and bitterness, happiness and sorrow, roses and thorns, dreams and nightmares, sunrise and sunset, bright day and dark night, positivity and negativity, good and evil, love and hatred, trust and mistrust, understanding and misunderstanding, respect and disrespect and so on and so forth...i mean all these r contradictory but yet everyone goes thru both phases in life and hence they r two sides of the same coin called life, but our MAANEET have taught us and shown us how to find some happiness even in the most tragic and dreadful situation, how to find hope, faith and positivity even in the worst negative situation, how to find a single rose in a bed of thorsns, how to find a single dream when life is filled with only nightmares, how to find love, care, trust and understanding when there is so much hatred, betrayal of trust and misunderstandings in life, how to live once again when v feel like our life is like a deathdungeon in the name of life, and this is y v all love, admire, respect and worship our MAANEET whom v consider to be the most divine sacred dreamy magical charming beautiful lovely adorable sweet cute breathtaking couple a perfect couple a couple truly made in heaven and this is the reason to y v all consider MAANEET's most heart-touching and soul-touching journey as an eternal and evergreen saga and this is the reason to y v all wish to live in MAANEET paradise 24x7 and v have forgotten ourselves since the time MAANEET have come into our lives as sunshine, angel, rainbow😊😍❀️

Really feel bad for Pammi...she is so sweet loving caring and understanding...she tolerates all injustice done to her silently but here her silence and patience is not her weakness but her strength and her strong belief in her love care and respect for Teji and his family and her faith that soon she can win over Teji's and his family' love and respect and now MAANEET r making her belief strong like Pammi told Geet the other day like how seeing MAANEET's atooth rishta, Pammi feels like believing in the strength of love...Soon MAANEET will make Teji and his family realize their big mistake and show them the value of Pammi who is a gem bcuz whereever MAANEET go they always spread happiness, love, dreams and justice...Hope to see Pammi happy loved and cared by Teji and his family bcuz she truly deserves all the happiness and love...

p.s.-hope i made some sense yaar...sorry for the long and late reply...

Thank u Span...u yourself have written so beautifully...
I too hope that before Maaneet leave for Delhi, it be shown that Tezi has been shown the light of the day and Pammi gets to start afresh on her married life...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

This is all becoz...till date...rules mostly pertaining to social ones are different for the different genders...what can and is easily excused for the men is a very big offence for the female...why becoz these rules are made by the menfolk who want to doinate the weaker sex...
but there is a second side to the coin too and there are people like MSK too who know what is due to their wives...but what saddens the heart is that there are still so many Pammies still all over the place...

these rules are made by the menfolk - well said khushi πŸ˜ƒ

weaker sex - hmm we are physically weak but that doesn't mean that we are inferior to men. MEN and WOMEN both are humans but still they are given to names y because of the difference in the gender that doesn't imply one is superior and one inferior. As u said there are few MSK's in real world...very few πŸ˜” - that's what makes our MSK special and DREAMY 😍

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sldeeps

these rules are made by the menfolk - well said khushi πŸ˜ƒ

weaker sex - hmm we are physically weak but that doesn't mean that we are inferior to men. MEN and WOMEN both are humans but still they are given to names y because of the difference in the gender that doesn't imply one is superior and one inferior. As u said there are few MSK's in real world...very few πŸ˜” - that's what makes our MSK special and DREAMY 😍

Weaker Sex as per Socrates...is the portion of the human race who are physically weaker than the other half...and then on this went on being coined for the womenfolk...
In reality Deeps...if we take the mental strength into consideration than women are far stronger than men otherwise how do u explain how they have silently endured all the things that have been dished out to them from so many decades...?????Let them give a answer to this... we are weak only in the physical dept.
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
very true dear ...gud work πŸ˜Š
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_N

very true dear ...gud work πŸ˜Š

thank u...
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Weaker Sex as per Socrates...is the portion of the human race who are physically weaker than the other half...and then on this went on being coined for the womenfolk...
In reality Deeps...if we take the mental strength into consideration than women are far stronger than men otherwise how do u explain how they have silently endured all the things that have been dished out to them from so many decades...?????Let them give a answer to this... we are weak only in the physical dept.

ofcourse yes we might be physically weak but mentally we are 100 times stronger than men otherwise how could we take all the pain and humiliation given by them and inturn shower them with tonnes of love
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u Span...u yourself have written so beautifully...
I too hope that before Maaneet leave for Delhi, it be shown that Tezi has been shown the light of the day and Pammi gets to start afresh on her married life...

Thanks dear

Hoping for the best for our PammiSmile