Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
so true dear...!
this is also experienced by each one of us in our daily lives...!
we guys even cant have everything fruitful and everything bitter...! actually it is a combi of both the feelings we experience...!

well talking about the two ladies if geet has suffered so much she has been blessed too and the other one for sure will have something gud in her life...!

well awesome post dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool_gal17 thumbnail
i agree heaven n hell r here itself n i also belive every body gt d taste of it ...geet has suffered d hell n enjyin her heaven ...n pamii may b enjyd her heaven nw its tym fr hell bt nthing is perment n BABAJi olways do gud..:)
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yar u r absolutely right in presenting the lives of PAMMI and GEET

situations like these sometimes make me believe in LUCK
see how MAAN cares for her wife - he became DRIVER for her and this TEJI
๐Ÿ˜ก no need to mention about his arrogant nature towards his wife
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
U r absolutely right dear. Awasome yar.
maaneetfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully written!!!  Thank you for sharing your viewpoint with us...i never had pictured it like this..and now i know๐Ÿ‘
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome post๐Ÿ‘
very well said...loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

in the reel world, things will change coz maan will bring about a transformation in teji's character...so pammi will get all the love and care that she deserves...although it will take some time

about the real world...well what to say๐Ÿ˜•...don't know when will the change happen???

until then lets keep on making efforts to become good human beings first...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Very true.

Both are same... Pammi as well as Geet. Both have heart of gold. Both have their values... both probably have same level of education and both were probably married off at the same age.

But Geet has seen the heel of all her 7 births already. She has been literally snatched from the mouth of death by Maan so many times. She has a guardian angel. She learnt to live her life again for herself only because she has someone to live for to dream of.

Pammi - I just dont have words to explan her plight. She has everything but has nothing. She has a sasural, a BIL, a SIL, as hubby... but end of day has nothing. Sadly this Tej remininds me of erstwhile MSK who used to shove Geet and shout at her at the drop of the hat. But he had his heart at the right place. He used to realise his mistakes when he did Taichi and went back to correct oneself immeditely. Here Teji is also doing the same thing.

MSK once blamed Geet for everything that went werong in the party and shoved her to the dance floor to tell her that her tears make no differnce to him. But then succumbed to his feelings and we got Kurba hua. What happened yesterday was a reflection of that very same scene. "Your tears and dramabazi does nothing to me" by Teji shows, today their relationship stands where Maneet's relationship stood that day of party.  but that very night after party we had Maan regretting and punishing one self for this mistake that he did. But we cannot expect everyone to be Maan na... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Maan is one in a crore... o may be just one how has been made in this world!

This really means that Tej-Pammia re to go a long way. With Maneet help their relationship will surely undergo a reform.

May be i deviated a bit from the topic. But yes... There are so many others in the real world who go through worse situation than this. I am very sure that One mukkah from the damad aka MSK to all thse people will put them in the right place and treat MSK's Bhabhi๐Ÿ˜ƒ properly...

U have written beautifully...but the only thing that i don't agree with u is that...Maan was, even in his early days like Tezi...coz, even when he used to be rude toward Geet, he never demeaned her, he was harsh with his words but never with his actions...
both the men are in the same position...

Maan whenever he used to be rude with Geet came to his senses and ractified whatever he had done wrong as he never could see Geet in pain, consciously or unconsciously...as even in the early days he had fallen for her, even though  he never admitted it to himself and mostly his harsh nature was to hide this one fact...

but here Tezi, doesn't love his wife and it is so painfully obvious...he is least bothered with her comforts or discomforts...she isn't even treated as a human being by him...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: silkyarora

so true dear...!
this is also experienced by each one of us in our daily lives...!
we guys even cant have everything fruitful and everything bitter...! actually it is a combi of both the feelings we experience...!

well talking about the two ladies if geet has suffered so much she has been blessed too and the other one for sure will have something gud in her life...!

well awesome post dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u...hope at least in the show we get to see justice metted out to Pammi...and she get her heart's desires fulfilled.
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sldeeps

yar u r absolutely right in presenting the lives of PAMMI and GEET

situations like these sometimes make me believe in LUCK
see how MAAN cares for her wife - he became DRIVER for her and this TEJI
๐Ÿ˜ก no need to mention about his arrogant nature towards his wife

I really want to know why Tezi behaves like that with Pammi...can it be so that he is having an affair in the sly...????
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

U have written beautifully...but the only thing that i don't agree with u is that...Maan was, even in his early days like Tezi...coz, even when he used to be rude toward Geet, he never demeaned her, he was harsh with his words but never with his actions...
both the men are in the same position...

Maan whenever he used to be rude with Geet came to his senses and ractified whatever he had done wrong as he never could see Geet in pain, consciously or unconsciously...as even in the early days he had fallen for her, even though  he never admitted it to himself and mostly his harsh nature was to hide this one fact...

but here Tezi, doesn't love his wife and it is so painfully obvious...he is least bothered with her comforts or discomforts...she isn't even treated as a human being by him...

Hey Kush! I dint mean Maan was same as Teji today! See my highlighted part... Maan is one the best. Noone can be Maan. ... Teji is YET to realise his mistake which he will do when Maan gives his elaj to Teji! ๐Ÿ˜†