Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP FIVE: 10th May: Jhoot Bole...Vampires Kaante!

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hello all! I'm sure none of you missed me. Ouch I mean waise bhi I have irritated you all so much by spamming your dibbas...LOL Lekin maa(haseena) ki haath ka private message dabba hi sabse pyaar hota hai...ROFL I'm singing that song now...'Dher saare pyaar se bhara...dabba!' ROFL

Anyway enough of my weird ramblings and onto the top ten. Cool

No 5: Fashionistas Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani?

I understand..the 'fashion show' episode must have truly been a big 'jalwa'...but really now, must five-ten minutes of each episode be devoted to T and her fashion tips, and her fights with TrAngad? Shocked I think it's time ki DV's realised that T is not the vamp anymore...Metz has arrived to give her some tagda competition. Right now, they should be showing Sid-T scenes..after all T is going to become another 'munchie' after a few episodes. LOL

No 4: Trust insaan par karte hain..jaanwar par nahi...

But Piya darling, Sid is neither human nor animal..he is a vampire..lekin if you still want to trust him, no problem. it's just that your jasoosi is limited to Sid and LOOgle search results...LOL I think it's Abhay's fault..he was not only kanjoos enough to let you watch CID reruns instead of a proper date movie...but also kanjoos enough not to let you watch enough episodes to learn all the tricks so that his electricity bill is reduced...ROFL

No 3: Metz Ka Role-Reversal

Metz had clearly told Piya ki ab abhay uska hai...ab kya hua? I think as long as she was trapped in coffin, Metz wanted to be a selfless naari ala Mother-oops Maithili India and sacrifice her darling Abhay to jasoos Piya..but now Metz wants to be smart biatch and steal away Abhay considering she's alive. The question is, is Abhay some kind of T-shirt or something? That you give it to your friend one day and the next day say 'Boo-hoo I want it back'. ROFL Or maybe Metz is just being concerned ex-girlfriend and wants Abhay to stay away from Pia's CID-giri. ROFL

No 2: Jhooth Bole..Vampires Kaante

Thanks to Abhay being such a manguram...Piya is now going to bitten..AND trapped in a coffin! After Koi Mil Gaya and Krrish..the Mummy?? Oh no, I am Haseena Mummy Cool So it should be 'The Bahu' LOL If only Abhay had told her the truth earlier..but no, he wants to wait till two days after purnima ki raat...abhay...does it take you THAT much time to open your mouth? Shocked ROFL 

And finally...

NUMERO UNO

Goes to Siddharth Raichand oops, Mehra, for proving that he is undoubtedly the male version of Komolika, Ekta's greatest female vamp. ROFL

Firstly, he puts on the 'abandoned son' act and screams at me. Ouch Secondly, he tells lies to Piya about our family. Ouch Thirdly, he's gonna bite her. Ouch And Fourthly he's gonna release 18th Century Komolika from her grave. ROFL Ouch

So Congrats Siddarth! Abhiya and others, try harder next time! Wink

Love, and no offense to anyone,
Haseena, oops Megha. Tongue LOL

Edited by IndigoBlues - 10 May 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reatantrums..ScaryAngelkoyal-kajalminahil1997Pari-GuptahreeyaaRoark--Signorina----sumana13--RitzieDark-Huesshyams*Dakoo_Minzy*TOTAL-ROMANTICAsad-Kii-ArzooPureBlissBefikre

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
mama jaldi ghar laaut aao dr carsile cullen aap ka haath maangne aya hai use apna bakra bana do he is very hot
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/210/e/b/Carlisle_Cullen_in_New_Moon_by_wow_a_deer.jpg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003IndigoBluesilove99

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

mama jaldi ghar laaut aao dr carsile cullen aap ka haath maangne aya hai use apna bakra bana do he is very hot
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/210/e/b/Carlisle_Cullen_in_New_Moon_by_wow_a_deer.jpg

okay..i will check him out..Wink lekin for now I'm happy with kabir. Big smile
And comment on my topic na...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koyal-kajal

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
awesome post mother oooppps i mean mathili  india has no sense first sacrifice then cheeno

IndigoBlues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Wah mom aap toh chupi rustam nikli..waise kal toh sid ne aap ke upar bohut chilaya par aapne kuch nehi kaha..and so far as piya is concerned mujhe thodi rahat toh milegi and maithili bhi...its time 4 piya darling to sleep... ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues--Signorina--

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Wah mom aap toh chupi rustam nikli..waise kal toh sid ne aap ke upar bohut chilaya par aapne kuch nehi kaha..and so far as piya is concerned mujhe thodi rahat toh milegi and maithili bhi...its time 4 piya darling to sleep... ROFL

agar piya sleeps and maithili is doing coochie-coo with you..to ghar ka kaam kaun karega? Angry I also have a life other than serving you people and listening to your bura-bhala. Ouch ROFL

--Signorina--

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by anurag24t

agar piya sleeps and maithili is doing coochie-coo with you..to ghar ka kaam kaun karega? Angry I also have a life other than serving you people and listening to your bura-bhala. Ouch ROFL
mama main hoon na i mean mera pati hain na . stefan sara kaam kar lega . jaadu katka , cooking and everything that too in vamp speed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaIndigoBlues

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Mom ab toh maithili aapko saas nehi lene degi..be careful mom and sisters also.. ROFL

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index