shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Thnaks Rekha
So what made SONY jump !!

May be airing 3 idiots again LOL

OK whatever Starplus is still top !!
May be this week YRKKH or PR will be taking no1 slot for star plus or Zee resptly

I hope B2 comes back soon some news should be coming in a fortnight atleast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harman05anizorkrithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
It is tough to beat Sp these days but I prefer colors shows now like Balika Vadhu which is old but still good and I don't think Colors is thinking of axing it any time soon like Sp did its trp and slot topper.
Ekta is coming up with another Pr for colors soon with a new Maharashtrian drama  and I feel Phulwa is good content.

Edited by rekha03 - 10 May 2011 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

It is tough to beat Sp these days but I prefer colors shows now like Balika Vadhu which is old but still good and I don't think Colors is thinking of axing it any time soon like Sp did its trp and slot topper.
Ekta is coming up with another Pr for colors soon with a new Maharashtrian drama  and I feel Phulwa is good content.

So BV when does it complete 700 episodes .. I wonder if they will ever axe it !!
SP axing Bidaaii at a high point to come with a come back.. I hope they do justice to the grand wedding they showed between Anmol and Ragini and Alkeh and Saakshi !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Bv has already completed 700 episodes some time back.Smile. it is on 720+ right now and going great guns. I heard Uttaran completed 600 episodes . even Yeh Ristha has completed 600 episodes.

Edited by rekha03 - 11 May 2011 at 12:47am

anizor

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

Top three Hindi GECs lose numbers in Week 19

By afaqs! news bureau, afaqs!, Mumbai, May 12, 2011
Section: News Category: Media Publishing

At No. 4, Sony has added 11 extra points during the week to stand at 150 GRPs. Its relative share has also moved up from 11.4 per cent to 12.8 per cent.

Unlike last week, the top three channels from the Hindi general entertainment space, namely Star Plus, Colors and Zee TV, have witnessed falls in GRPs for the week ended May 7.

While for Star Plus and Colors, the loss is 10 GRPs and 11 GRPs respectively, Zee TV has lost as much as 25 GRPs.

Satyajit Sen, chief executive officer, ZenithOptimedia, says, "It's the news of Osama's death that resulted in creating some depression within the top Hindi GEC space, along with the Indian Premiere League."

The leader of the flock, Star Plus, stands at 324 GRPs during Week 19, while its relative share has seen a minor upswing over the previous week (27.4 per cent), to stand at 27.6 per cent.

Second-in-command Colors, meanwhile, has lost 11 points during the week to bag 221 GRPs. Its relative share has also fallen from 19.1 per cent in the previous week, to 18.9 per cent in Week 19.

While Zee TV continues to occupy the third slot in the race, the channel has lost 25 GRPs during the week. The channel, which was at 208 GRPs in Week 18, pocketed 183 GRPs during Week 19. Its channel share, too, has fallen to 15.6 per cent, from 17.1 per cent in the previous week.

At No. 4, Sony has added 11 extra points during the week to stand at 150 GRPs. Its relative share has also moved up from 11.4 per cent to 12.8 per cent.

On the other hand, sibling channel SAB has lost 17 GRPs to end the week with 121 GRPs, while its relative share is 10.3 per cent (11.3 per cent in the previous week).

At No. 6, Imagine TV has added 5 GRPs during the week to score 64 GRPs. Its relative share has also improved from 4.8 per cent to 5.5 per cent. STAR One, with 34 GRPs and a channel share of 2.9 per cent, follows it.

STAR Utsav is at No. 8. The channel's relative share and GRPs have dipped marginally to 2.6 per cent (2.7 per cent in the previous week) and 31 GRPs (33 GRPs in the previous week), respectively.

Sahara One and DD1 have garnered relative shares of 2.2 per cent and 1.2 per cent, respectively.

Saathiya Saath Nibhana (Star Plus) leads the list of the 10 most watched programmes, clocking a TVR of 5.41, followed by Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (Star Plus) and Pavitra Rishta (Zee TV) with TVRs of 4.83 and 4.46, respectively.

The fourth most-watched programme is Balika Vadhu, with 3.84 TVR. Sasural Genda Phool (3.74 TVR) on Star Plus and Uttaran (3.73 TVR) follow next.

Pratigya, Ram Milayi Jodi, Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli, and Na Aana Is Des Laado are also a part of the Top 10 list.

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Rekha

So looks like starplus has kept its top position
But seriously some of the shows  have too much drama
Cannot digest it
and the fact that Apu is not see  in  my show saab shows seem yarning for me ..

I wish they have reruns of JJKN RKB and Kaajjal in prime time overdose of Apu and Bidaaii post leap  phir Apu will rule all channel ratings Wink

And wonder how teh afternoon slot are doing on the TAM

Shows will be axed soon I want Bidaai back with Angini  or even a new show with post leap starcast wud do awesome !!

Missing angini a lot !! Gulaal being axed accordingto  TB news justified Television Rating rules so  whatever it is Bidaaii being axed at no 1 position not justified !
Priyaanj Senior Member
Priyaanj
Priyaanj

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
BV is having consistency in ranking and rating like bidaai did...
I don't think colors would axe it until it really goes below average...it has it's loyal audience and colors would not lose them...BV is going to finish it's 3yrs journey this July...

I really wished bidaai had not ended...About Bidaai2, I really don't know what to say...just waiting for IPL to finish for any news ...
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
With the Diya batti news in 9 pm slot I wonder if Bidaaii 2 will be back on 9 pm slot whenever it comes

Whatever is happening after Bidaaii with TAM and performance is justified
Shows which are not audience puller should be axed..
New shows should stricltly have 3 months of performance time then should be under scanner for 1 month and then axed if they do not perform well within the first 15..

Why this  treatement with bidaaii to axe the number one show is still not justified..

Other shows which were axed after bidaaii had to deal with other issues but did'nt end with no 1 position Only bidaaii an Apu being only for 4 months  audience puller ka yeah fate hoaa
I am truly disspointed with this strategy of SP
If the HT times news is genuine  Bidaaii will be back but not set a ate yet as per Anupam makes my hope  up .. I just hope they justify the TRP's the show gave post leap and give promomance to  key characters like Apurva 's role of Anmol and Parul's role of Ragini for the new season of Bidaaii and also the rest of teh cast which are valid for  the new season..

With new shows lined up they will axe shows like anything after seeing the TAM ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top