Fan Fictions

SV FF |Priceless Memories| Last Epi Pg 33 THE END - Page 18

ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Thanks Ankita for your comment!!! Glad that u loved the update!!! Sorry for not putting pic as i thought they wud obviously wear casuals in hospital :P and mujhe bio ki koi knowledge nahi hai.. In fact I hate it :@ learned all these watching other serials n frm my imagination too!! Vidya not knowing sagar n sneha.. Umm lets see hun ;))) but dont u dare miss the update !!!!! N dedicating a character...umm dunno.. Lets c !!! :P anywys gudnight ... Tooo much sleepyyy   Zzz

oopss...its night dere naa...    ... buttt plzzz...wake up soon...m waiting to hav a chat with u ... I jusss loveee talking with u ...  😊  😊

Gudnighttt...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canideactivate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a ton Bhumi!!!!!!!😃😃😃
Well, the quote.. Yeah it's kinda modified from OSO!!!😆 But actually, its true naa? At least I think so!!! That's why i made it like this by modifying!!!😛 Glad you loved it!!😃
They will obviously make a rocking team!!!⭐️👍🏼
I know the flashback was sad!!! Sorry for that!!!😕 But that's the story naa!! So just smile thinking that Bhoomika is Sagar's best friend in spite of all these!!!😃
By the way, did you see your son's picture on the first post? Check it now if didn't!!!😉
Hehe yeah, precap is realllyyy cute!!! I laughed a lot imagining him like that!!!😳
Will update tomorrow!!😛

You're welcome 😊
Yeaa I think it's true too, because even though right now it may seem like all your efforts of doing something are going to waste later on your efforts will pay off!! 
Hehe I know there has to be sad scenes! I can take it 😃 know that me and him will be Best Friends forever! ❤️
Yupp me and him have a realllyyy cuttiieee son!! <3
Can't wait until your next update!! :) 
omgg i wasn't tooo slow in replying this time!! :D
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 10

Sagar stopped his car in front of his huge bungalow. Vidya looked at it through the glass of the window and was spellbound. Sagar smiled at her reaction seeing his house and said, "Aise kya dekh rahi ho? Kuch dino baad yeh ghar tumhara hi hone wala hai."

Vidya blushed as Sagar said that. With shyness in her eyes, she slowly turned her face to look at Sagar who seemed extremely nervous. She raised her brows seeing Sagar like that and asked curiously, "Aap nervous kyun dikh rahe hai?" 

Gulping a lump of saliva inside his mouth, he said, "Vidya, bhabhi dil ki bohot acchi hai par.." "Par kya?", Vidya asked. Sagar lowered his eyes and said in a low tone, "Par mujhe naa.. I mean.. I'm kind of.." 

Vidya smiled teasingly and said, "Hold on! Kahin Sagar Pratap Singh ko sharam toh nahi aa rahi? I mean the great business tycoon, Singh Industries ka maalik, jo naa jaane kitne ladkiyo ko date kar chuke hai, unhe sharam aa rahi hai.", she said dramatically making Sagar embarrassed. 

"Stop pulling my leg yaar! Main yaha darr se mara jaa raha hoon aur tumhe mazak sujh raha hai.", Sagar said with a cute pout on his face.

Vidya smiled at his pout. Pulling his cheeks, she said cutely, "Aww gussa kyu kar rahe hai. Dekhiye, hum baad mein bhi bhaia-bhabhi ko bataa sakte hai, agar aap chahe."

Sagar took a deep breath and said, "Nahi, hum aaj hi bataayenge. Chalo!" 

Now it was time for Vidya to be nervous. She pretended to smile but actually there was a storm going on inside her. "Agar Sagar hi itna darr rahe hai toh phir hum kya karenge? Hey bhagwaan, humhe himmat do." 

They got out of the car. Sagar ordered the guard to park his car in the garage. Then they both started to walk towards the bungalow.

Sagar took a glance at Vidya and smiled mischievously. When Vidya sensed it and looked at Sagar, he just started looking here and there and said, "Ahem ahem! Koi mujhe tease kar rahi thi kyuki main darr raha hai, aab shayad woh darr rahi hai."

Vidya rolled her eyes in irritation and said, "Aap humara mazaak ura rahe hai?"

"Nahi toh! Maine toh tumhara naam tak nahi liya.", Sagar said and suddenly he started laughing. Vidya stared at him angrily. "Accha baba! Itne gusse se mat dekho! Mujhe darr lag raha hai!", Sagar said cutely. Vidya broadly smiled and said mischievously, "You better be scared cause sometimes I can be really ferocious!"

Sagar raised his brows and said taking attitude, "Ohh really Ms. Sharma? Okay we will see that later! Abhi main bell bajaayu?" Vidya smiled and nodded.

As Sagar was going to press the doorbell, a middle-aged woman, wearing a plain red saari, with gold bangles in her hands, simple earrings on her ears and beautiful mangalsutra with diamond locket around her neck, suddenly opened the door. 

Sagar and Vidya jerked in nervousness. Sagar said confusedly, "Bhabhi, aap ko kaise pata chala ki main hoon?" 

Bhabhi smilingly said, "Devar ji, aap ne hi mujhse kaha tha ke aap aaj thode jaldi aane waale hai. Iss liye main aap ki raah dekh rahi thi."

"Oh!", Sagar said and smiled. Bhabhi curiously looked at Vidya and all of a sudden, she smiled mischievously as she probably understood who the girl beside Sagar was. 

"Yeh kaun hai?", Bhabhi asked sternly. 

Gulping a lump of saliva inside his mouth, somehow Sagar managed to smile. He said, "Bhabhi, pehele andar toh aane dijiye."

Bhabhi nodded and let them in. Vidya looked around the bungalow. It was exactly like a kind of house she always dreamed to live in with her to-be husband. Thinking of that made her smile broadly.  

Sagar led Vidya in the main hall and told her to sit on the couch. Bhabhi observed each of Sagar's activity and slightly smiled. All three sat on the couch.

Sagar and Vidya looked extremely nervous while Bhabhi was just enjoying their being nervous. She continued smiling mischievously. After a while, she finally managed to pretend to be serious. She asked to Sagar sternly, "Toh bataaiye devar ji, yeh ladki kaun hain?" Sagar sighed as he was too nervous. Finally, he stammered, "B..b..ha..a..b..h..ii woh.. yeh.. ladki.. I mean.. V..v..id..ya hain.." Bhabhi raised her brows and asked curiously, "Lekin tu isse yaha kyun lekar aaya?" Gulping a huge amount of saliva in his throat, he stammered, "M..m..e..r...i.. g..g.."

He stopped as he was way too nervous. He just looked at Vidya who was dying with her nervousness as well. Their expressions seemed as if they were kids who did a huge mistake and now they were scared for their punishment!

That was it! Bhabhi couldn't control anymore. She suddenly burst into laughter which made Sagar and Vidya looked at her in shock. They looked at Bhabhi and then at each other trying to figure out of this sudden change in Bhabhi's behaviour. 

"Aap.. aise.. has.. kyun.. rahe hai?", Sagar asked in a low tone, totally confused.

Bhabhi stood up and sat beside Sagar. She held Sagar's ear and pulling it, she told laughingly, "Arey mere bholu devar ji, pehele toh aap one-week girlfriends ko mujhse introduce karwaane mein toh koi sharam nahi aati thi, phir aaj jab apne forever girlfriend ko mujhse milwaane le aaye toh itna kya sharmana?" 

Sagar and Vidya turned their faces in super shock towards Bhabhi who was smiling at them extremely broadly.

Present

"Papa! Papa! Uthiye naa!", Sneha said shaking Sagar's shoulder who was sitting on the chair, his back was leaned against the wall. He was smiling in his deep sleep.

At Sneha's constant calling, Sagar slowly opened his eyes and found Sneha in front of him. Seeing her, he jerked up and yawned.

"Beta, aap yaha? Bhumi aur Pranav kaha hai?", Sagar asked.

"Bhumi mausi mujhe yaha drop karke Pranav bhaia ko school chodne gaye hai. Unhone kaha ke woh aadhe ghante mein yaha aa jaayenge.", Sneha informed.

"Oh!", Sagar said and sighed. "Anyways, chalo dekhte hai aapki mummy jaagi hai ki nahi.", He said smilingly.

Hearing about Vidya, Sneha excitedly said, "Haan chaliye! Mujhe mummy se dher saari baatein karni hai." 

Sagar got nervous seeing the excitement of Sneha. "Beta! Aap mummy se baat nahi kar sakti.", he said and frowned.

Sneha made a sad puppy face and asked, "Kyun papa? Main mummy se baat kyun nahi kar sakti? Unhe accha nahi lagega kya?" 

"Nahi nahi beta! Aisi baat nahi hai. Woh actually baat yeh hai ki *pause* mummy ko kuch yaad nahi hai. Woh hum sab ko bhul chuki hai.", Sagar said in a very low tone.

Tears flowed from Sneha's innocent eyes. Seeing that, Sagar immediately pulled her in a tight hug and pleaded, "Beta, please aap roiye maat. Aap ke mummy ko sab yaad aa jaayega. But plz stop crying sweetheart."

"Kab mummy ko sab yaad aayegi, papa?", Sneha said sobbingly after breaking the hug with Sagar.

Sagar wiped off Sneha's tears and said smilingly, "Bohot jaldi! Bas iske liye humhe thodi hard work karni padhegi." 

"Kaisi hard work?", Sneha asked curiously.

After thinking for a while, Sagar smiled and said with a victory smile on his face, "Aap apni mummy se zarur baat karengi."

"Kaise?", Sneha asked curiously.

Sagar looked at Sneha and broadly smiled. Sneha looked at him, confused.

The bright rays of the sun fell on Vidya's face waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. She looked around the room and asked to herself, confused, "Main hospital mein?!" As she tried to adjust herself in a sitting position, her head had hurt her. So she chose to keep lying on bed.

"Nurse bhi nahi hai, kisse pooche?", she said confusedly. Just then Sneha entered smilingly. Vidya intensely stared at her for a moment. She loved her innocent face and the cutest smile on it. Seeing that, a strange smile curved on her face, too. 

Sagar stood at a corner outside the doorway and secretly looking inside. He smiled with tears of joy in his eyes seeing Vidya smiling broadly meeting their daughter, the symbol of their love, after a long period of 7 years. He wiped off his tears and continued looking inside.

"Aap ka naam kya hai?", Sneha asked very cutely. 

Vidya should have asked the cutest girl in front of her about her whereabouts but instead she smiled broadly. Extending her hand, she said smilingly, "Hi! Mera naam Vidya hai. Aur tumhara?" 

"Sneha.. Sneha Singh!", Sneha said shaking hands with Vidya taking attitude. Vidya laughed seeing Sneha's attitude. But all of a sudden, she stopped laughing. She touched her head and closed her eyes. 

"Hum toh apne bacche ka naam Sneha rakhenge!"

Her own voice echoed in her mind. She opened her eyes in shock and said to herself confusedly, "Iss ka kya matlab hua?" 

While Vidya was lost in her confusion, Sneha secretly looked behind and winked at Sagar. Sagar smiled at Sneha's wink and gestured a thumbs up sign to Sneha. Sneha smiled and did the same thing back.

Sagar turned his face to the other side and said to himself, "Vidya ka Sneha ko aise dekhna aur muskurana! Yeh bhagwaan ka koi ishaara hi hain. I know ke Vidya ko sabkuch jaldi yaad aa jaayega."

Suddenly, his eyes became teary as he realized that he couldn't meet his Vidya. She was so close to him yet he had to be away from her. Tears flowed from his eyes and he said to himself, "Tum mere saamne ho, phir bhi tumhe hug nahi kar paa raha hoon, tumse baatein nahi kar paa raha hoon." He took a sigh and continued, "Bhagwan shayad mere pyaar ki test le rahe hai. Aur main khud se waada karta hoon ke main iss test mein zarur pass hoonga."

Precap:
Sagar's friend Mohit is gonna come in Canada to help him..😉
Sagar disguises himself as a Sardar ji with fake beards and pagri..😳
Bhoomika, Sneha and Pranav sees him in disguise and laughs their heads off..😆

I know its kinda short but I could manage this much only this time! Sorry for that guys!😕 So liked Sagar's first attempt to help Vidya getting her memory back?😉 Press like if you like the update. Waiting for your long comment desperately!😃

Love.. 
Bidzy❤️

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Superb update buddy.today is my birthday.i am very happy to become first one to comment.pls continue soon.thanks for pm.Edited by mijanur - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

Superb update buddy.today is my birthday.i am very happy to become first one to comment.pls continue soon.thanks for pm.

Hey happy birthday :))) thanks for ur comment!! N well, my gift for ya will be i'll always entertain ya with my FFs ;))) hehe!!
ankita2804 thumbnail
Shorttt...??? What is short...??? ma'am... itsss totally perfect for getting lost in d story,,,,,,,
superbbb,,,,,!!! 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankita2804

Shorttt...??? What is short...??? ma'am... itsss totally perfect for getting lost in d story,,,,,,,

superbbb,,,,,!!!

Awww just a huge comment...m so flattered 😡
Oyee acchi tarah se comment kar 😛
Going to sleep now but i wanna c a nice long comment by 24hrs 😉
ankita2804 thumbnail

Awww just a huge comment...m so flattered 😡
Oyee acchi tarah se comment kar 😛
Going to sleep now but i wanna c a nice long comment by 24hrs 😉

😆  hahaha...sooo sorry Bidzyyy... 😆   😛
I'll definitelyyy comment "nicelyyy" ...  n obviouslyyy "a huge" one...  😆

[ uff...my comments r becoming sooo populaar...  😉 😆 ]
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful...lovely ,superb 
cont soon dear n thnx for the PM 
ankita2804 thumbnail
ookkk... to ab mai Bidzyyy ko bina pareshaan kiye...ek lammmbbaaa saa comment karti hu,,,,,,, 😆

u know wat I likedd d most in FF...its d detailinggg...  u give to ur FF... 😃 
n d way u express each characters feelingss...its jusss mindblowing... 😊  😃 👏 👏

m reaallyyy excited towards d plan of Sagar...to get back his Vidya...  d starting (of plan) was awesomee...  😉 ⭐️
n m satisfied with d thing dat this FF doesn't hav any villain ... (except d destiny 😆 )

d bonding bet Sagar n Sneha is aweeessoommeee...!!! Sagar treates as she is his friend ...not a kid... n Sneha too understands all his dad's emotions... (paakaa budi **in bengali** )  😆  😃  😉