Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Oyee tu kabse meri dii hone lagi? 🤣 🤣
B/w thank you sooo much yaaru!😳

😡  😡   Mere ko Hi nai boli na na...  😔
ankita2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG... Read d wholeee story... itsss amazinggg...!!!!   😃    😃

m LOSTTT ...!!! why dont u write d wholleee story NOW only...
I cant wait...   😍    😍    😍    

👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏     

I loveeddd d way u expressed d feelings ,,, expressions,,, surroundingss... n specially d dresses... Awweesooommeee...   ⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️

HATTS OFF BIDUSHY MAA...  😛   😉
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ankita2804

OMG... Read d wholeee story... itsss amazinggg...!!!!   😃    😃

m LOSTTT ...!!! why dont u write d wholleee story NOW only...
I cant wait...   😍    😍    😍    

👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏       ❤️       👏     

I loveeddd d way u expressed d feelings ,,, expressions,,, surroundingss... n specially d dresses... Awweesooommeee...   ⭐️     ⭐️     ⭐️

HATTS OFF BIDUSHY MAA...  😛   😉

Ankitaaa 🤗 🤗

So finally you have read the whole one hun!😃 Thanks for appreciating yaaar! I really loved your cute comment! Thanks once again! 😳

Haha whole story abhi likhu toh mazaa kaise aayega?😉 Have some patience Ankita ji!😆

Now be regular in reading it, okay? Ek bhi update padhna miss kiya toh dekhna! 😡

Will update it tomorrow!😊

Take care sis and lots of love and hugs!
Bidzy! ❤️
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Ankitaaa 🤗 🤗

So finally you have read the whole one hun!😃 Thanks for appreciating yaaar! I really loved your cute comment! Thanks once again! 😳

Haha whole story abhi likhu toh mazaa kaise aayega?😉 Have some patience Ankita ji!😆

Now be regular in reading it, okay? Ek bhi update padhna miss kiya toh dekhna! 😡

Will update it tomorrow!😊

Take care sis and lots of love and hugs!
Bidzy! ❤️

😳  Ha ,,, wo to hai... 
but wait hi o nai kiya jaa raha hai... 

1 scene dat is roaming around me is ... Divya walking (n enjoying) on a lonely road in d Red gown...n suddenly it rains (dis one is my add 😛 😆 ) 
SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic part...cont soon n thnx for the PM
ankita2804 thumbnail
oyeee... boli thi aaj update karegi...????  😡  kaha hai update... ???  😡  😡 

😆   sorry ha,,,, thoda emotional ho gayi thi   😛
Edited by ankita2804 - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Hey friends..🤗

A big thank you to all of you for your amazing response..😳..Glad you all liked it..😃..Many of you have asked if the girl is Vidya..Well lets see..😉..Anyways,enjoy the following update..😃..And please don't forget to post a detailed comment..😛..Please,a detailed comment..😆

Bhoomika stared at the girl standing at the doorway of the church.. Her expression depicted as if she found someone very dear to her.. Sagar looked at Bhoomika confusingly and said, "Kya hua Bhumi? Tu theek toh hain naa?" Bhoomika was not responding.. Sagar touched Bhoomika's shoulder and shook her.. "Bhoomi!", he said in a bit loud tone.. Bhoomika jerked out of her thoughts and whispered pointing her index finger toward the doorway, "Vidya!" Sagar stared at Bhoomika shockingly and said, "Kya? Bhoomi, tu kya keh rahi hain? Tu theek toh..." Suddenly a breeze of air started to blow.. Sagar stopped as he felt something strange.. He felt someone's presence there - someone whom he loved with all his heart and soul, someone whom he could die for and someone whom he respected more than anyone else.. His heart started to beat fast.. His eyes became teary.. His legs and hands began to shiver.. Gulping a huge amount of saliva inside his throat, he took a heavy breath and slowly turned back.. 

"Sagar, hum aap se bohot pyaar karte hain."

"Hum toh bacchi hi hain."

"Hum dono humesha ek saath rahenge."

"I LOVE YOU TOO SAGAR!"

All these words of Vidya sounds echo to Sagar's ears as he slowly stepped closer to the girl who was facing toward the doorway and talking with someone on her phone.. Tears continuously rolled from his eyes down his cheeks.. When he stood right behind the girl and with shivering hands, he put his hand on the girl's shoulder slowly.. His heart started beating to the fastest mode as the girl was turning back.. 

Sagar's eyes widened as he saw the face of that girl. His hands unknowingly went up to touch her face.. With shivering lips, he somehow managed to speak, "V-v-vidya!" We are shown the girl's face standing in front of Sagar and she was Vidya! Her looks changed a lot in the last 7 years.. Simple Vidya turned out to be very stylish.. Her facial expressions depicted a lot of confusions.. She was staring at Sagar intently and trying to figure out what was happening.. Sagar stared at Vidya with teary eyes..

It seemed that the moment had frozen right then.. A broad smile curved on Sagar's face and tears still rolled down his cheeks.. "Vidya!", he said again and smiled.. Vidya was about to say something but suddenly the view in front of her eyes began to blur out.. She squeezed her eyes and held Sagar's coat tightly into her fist for support.. She touched her head with the other hand.. 

"Tum theek toh ho naa, Vidya? Vidya, Vidya!", said Sagar very worriedly.. Bhoomika, Pranav and Sneha came running to Sagar and Vidya concernedly.. The other people gathered around them.. At last, Vidya fainted and fell in Sagar's arms.. Sagar carried Vidya in his arms and ran outside.. Bhoomika, Pranav and Sneha followed him concernedly..

Sagar sat outside the ICU.. Bhoomika was sitting beside him.. Both were worried and concerned.. Sagar folded his hands and closed his eyes, "7 saal baad meri Vidya mujhe aise vaapas milegi, kabhi socha bhi nahin tha.. Hey bhagwaan! Please meri Vidya ko theek kardo." Bhoomika put her hand on Sagar's shoulder to console him.. "Kuch nahin hoga Vidya ko, tu tension mat le.." Sagar turned his face to Bhoomika with moist eyes and hugged her tight.. He finally broke down in her arms and said sobbingly, "Bhoomi, main Vidya ko takleef mein nahin dekh sakta.. Aisi haalat mein nahin dekh sakta usse.." Bhoomika enclosed Sagar in her arms and said with caring, "Sabar rakh Sagar.. Vidya ki takleef jaldi hi chali jaayegi.. Humari dua usske saath hain naa!" 

Sagar broke the hug to look at Bhoomika..  Bhoomika wiped off Sagar's tears lovingly.. He stared at her guiltily and said, "Bhoomi! Woh humari shaadi.. I mean.. Mujhe maaf karde.. Pranav ko.." Bhoomika instantly covered Sagar's lips with her palm and said, "Ssshh! Yeh sab sochna bandh kar.. Abhi humhe sirf Vidya ke baade mein sochna chahiye.. So just relax.. Aur rahi baat Pranav ki toh woh toh tera beta hain hi.. Maine itne saal usse acchi tarah se paal-pos kar bada kiya hain.. Aage bhi karungi, just like a proud mom.." Sagar found a little peace what Bhoomika said.. 

Suddenly they both realized that the kids weren't with them.. Their eyes searched for their kids around the whole hospital and the kids were no where to be found.. Sagar and Bhoomika looked at each other.. Bhoomika said worriedly, "Bacche kahan hain?" "Chal, dekhte hain.", Sagar said and both headed toward the reception..

Sagar asked the receptionist worriedly, "Did you see two kids hanging around here? The kids were a 8-years-old boy and a 7-years-old girl.. They both were wearing wedding dresses.." The receptionist said, "Yep! I just saw them walking toward the church.." "Where is it?", asked Bhoomika.. "Go straight, turn right and at the corner, you'll find it.." "Thanks!", said Sagar and Bhoomika and ran to the church..

"Jesus! Please meri mummy ko jaldi se theek kardo..", Sneha said said while tears continuously were streaming from her eyes.. Pranav looked at Sneha sadly and said, "Sneha, ro mat, tumhari mummy ko kuch nahin hoga.. Jesus par trust karo.." Saying that, he wiped off Sneha's tears.. "Bhaia, tum bhi please Jesus se pray karo naa ke mummy ko kuch nahin ho.." "Don't worry Sneha! Kuch nahin hoga Vidya Maa ko.." Saying that, he hugged Sneha..

Sagar and Bhoomika witnessed the emotional scene of Sneha and Pranav.. They got emotional and their eyes filled with tears.. Just then a nurse came there and said, "Doctor needs to talk about the patience with both of you.." Sagar and Bhoomika nodded and the nurse left.. "Sagar, tu doctor se baat kar.. Main baccho ko samhaalti hoon..", said Bhoomika.. "Theek hain!", Sagar said and left.. Bhoomika walked toward the kids..

Sagar sat on the chair in front of the doctor.. "Doctor, is my wife alright?" The doctor said seriously, "Look Mr. Sagar, after various tests we did on the patient, we landed up to a conclusion.. Between, did Mrs. Vidya had any accident long ago?" "Yes, doctor! 7 years back, Vidya had a terrible accident.. After that, we thought that she passed away.. Today I saw her and seeing me, suddenly she fainted!", said Sagar..

"Okay so we finally landed up to a conclusion.. Because of the accident she had 7 years ago, a part of her brain, where all her memories were stored, was greatly damaged.. That's why she suffered a severe memory loss..", the doctor said.. Sagar stared at the doctor shockingly.. "After that accident, she forgot everything about her life.. And you are telling that you met her today after a long gap of 7 years.. So during these years, Vidya's memory slowly began to leave off her brain on a permanent basis.. The chance of her getting back her memory almost don't exist now as no one tried to make her remember anything and no such incident happened which would remind her of her past.. Today suddenly when she saw you, her brain couldn't bear the shock and she fainted..", the doctor said..

"Doctor, won't she ever get alright? Won't she get her memory back ever?", Sagar asked the doctor worriedly.. "See, the chances are quite less.. I won't give you false hopes.. If you want to see her perfectly alright then you shouldn't come in front of her..", the doctor said.. Sagar was shocked..

Promo [I'll get my Vidya back at any cost!!😳]

"Bhoomi, Vidya hum dono ko pehechanti hain par Sneha ko toh nahin.. Hume kuch aisa plan sochna hoga ke Vidya ki memory vaapas aa jaaye.. Iss kaam mein Mohit humara help kar sakte hain.."

"Sagar, yeh Mohit wahi hain naa jo tere saath college mein padhta tha?"

"Haan! Aur woh mera sabse accha dost bhi hain.. Vidya bhi usse mil chuki hain par uska chehra kabhi nahin dekha.."

"Matlab?"

"Matlab tujhe dhire dhire samajh mein aa jaayega.. Aab bas tu dekhti jaa ke main kya karta hoon.. Main apne Vidya ko vaapas paakar hi rahunga, chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye.. Aur mujhe bhagwaan pe pura bharosa hai, agar mera pyaar saccha hain toh Vidya ko woh humare woh anmol lamhein zarur yaad aayenge!"

Hope you all liked the update! Eagerly waiting for your response! Please press Like and post a detailed comment telling how you liked Vidya's re-entry and the new twist! The flashbacks were not shown in this update! From the next update, a new character "Mohit" will come and the flashbacks will also be shown! Anyways, do comment soon and plzzz do tell me your feelings about Vidya's re-entry and everyone's reactions! Thanks!😳

love
bidzy ❤️

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
ankita2804 thumbnail
baaapre Bidzyyy ,,,, itna kaise soch leti hai...?? yaha Load-shading hai...so thik se comment nahi kar payi...but First place reserve kar liya :P... btw...veryyy nicceee... kal thik se comment karti hu... :)
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey bhagwaan...bidzy i think u have promised urselves dat u'll give me a heart attack...
tu bhi na...
anywayz enjoyed d twist!!!! n ya promo is awesummm.,...eagerly waiting for this track... :)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

hey bhagwaan...bidzy i think u have promised urselves dat u'll give me a heart attack...

tu bhi na...

anywayz enjoyed d twist!!!! n ya promo is awesummm.,...eagerly waiting for this track... :)

Tu aab aa rahi hai...pata hain main kabse intezaar kar rahi thi?
Okay so tell me all about ur reactionz on vidya's re entry! I wanna know everything u felt reading the parts! N how abt sneha-pranav bonding??
Aur tu thik toh hai naa???attack serious toh nahi tha??? :PEdited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago