Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode Seven

Vidya looked herself through the mirror. "I hope ki hum acche lag rahe hain.", she said nervously. She wore a beautiful white Anarkali suit.

She observed herself from every angle as she wanted to look perfect. After being satisfied, she smiled and blushed thinking of the fact that she was going on a date with Sagar. Her phone buzzed. She picked up the phone and saw Sagar's name flashing on her screen. She blushed and received the call.

Vidya: Hello!
Sagar: Tumhare ghar ke bahar hoon.
Vidya: Hum aate hoon.

For final time, she looked herself at the mirror and set her hairs. She went outside. Closing the main door, she turned back and saw her handsome Sagar. He stood there smiling at her which made her blush even more.

Sagar smirked seeing his effect on Vidya. He came near Vidya and said with a smile, "Acchi lag rahi ho." Vidya blushingly smiled and said, "Thanks! Aur aap bhi." Sagar gave his million bucks smile and said, "Aww thanks! So chale?" Vidya nodded in a yes. Sagar came forward and opened the door of the car for Vidya. Vidya sat in, so did Sagar.

Sagar was driving and Vidya sat beside him. Both were finding words to say. Just then, Sagar spoke out..

Sagar: Tumhari peheli date hai?
Vidya: Haan!

Sagar heard the answer and slightly smiled. He was nervous which made him surprised. This was not his first date so why was he nervous? This thought was messing inside his brain.

Sagar: Tumne poocha nahin ke yeh mera pehela date hai ki nahin?
Vidya: Kyuki hum jaante hai ke aap pehele bohot ladkiyon ke saath date par jaa chuke hai.

Sagar was kinda shocked to hear that. Vidya knew how flirt he was, he thought. He thought that and was confused.

Sagar: Iss ka matlab tum jaanti thi ke main kaisa insaan hoon.
Vidya: Haan!
Sagar: Phir bhi mere saath date par aane ke liye ready ho gayi?

This question had made Vidya nervous now. After a while, she replied..

Vidya: Cuz hum jaante hai ke aap pehele jaise nahin rahe.
Sagar: Kya matlab?
Vidya: Ek mahine pehele jab aap Bhoomika ji se kehe rahe the ke aap unse pyaar nahin karte, tab hum wahi the aur humne aap ki baatein suni thi.
Sagar: Ohh!
Vidya: Sorry!
Sagar: Kyun?
Vidya: Woh humne aapki baatein sunli thi.
Sagar: It's okay Vidya. Waise bhi tumne jaan buchke toh kuch nahin kiya. I trust you.

Vidya smiled hearing that. They arrived their destination in the meantime. It was 7-star-restaurant. Sagar came out and opened the other door. He extended his hand in front of Vidya smilingly. Vidya shyly smiled and put her hand on his. They went inside.

Sagar and Vidya were sitting in the middle of the restaurant. The whole restaurant was empty.

Vidya: Saara restaurant empty kyun hai?
Sagar: Kyuki maine yeh sirf humare liye booked kiya hai.

Vidya smiled hearing that. Sagar called the waiter. The waiter came to them with a bottle of champagne and gave it to them. Vidya felt uneasy seeing that bottle. Sagar saw that. 
Sagar: Tum champagne nahin piti kya?

Vidya nodded in a NO! Sagar called the waiter and gave back the bottle.

Vidya: Aapne vapas kyun kar diya? Hum nahin pite par aap toh pite hai.
Sagar: Agar tum nahin piti toh main bhi nahin piyunga.

Hearing that, Vidya smiled. 

Sagar: Dinner order kare?
Vidya: Jee!

Sagar called the waiter and asked for the menu. The waiter gave the menu to Sagar and Sagar handed it to Vidya.

Sagar: Order karo, Vidya!
Vidya: Hum?!?!
Sagar: Haan, tum! Aaj sab tumhare pasand ka hi khayenge hum dono. Aab chalo, jaldi se order karo. Bohot bhukh lagi hai.

Vidya slightly smiled and ordered for the dishes. Putting his elbows on the table and his palms on his cheeks, he gazed at Vidya smilingly. Something strange was happening to him, he thought. But whatever it was, was happening for good. Suddenly, he shook his head and thought, "Yeh kya utpataang cheezein soch raha hoon? Yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath? Pehele toh aise kabhi nahin hua! Ufff ho! Sagar...just think about the plan! Focus!"

Sagar: Vidya..
Vidya: Hmm..
Sagar: Ek baat bolu?
Vidya: Jee boliye..
Sagar: Tum bohot acchi ho!
Vidya [blushed]: Thanks!
Sagar: Main tumse kuch kehena chahta hoon.

Vidya felt nervous now. She almost had guessed what Sagar was going to say.

Vidya: Haan boliye!

Sagar stood up and knelt down in front of Vidya. Vidya was speechless. "Is he proposing me?"

Sagar: Vidya... Yeh tum bhi jaanti ho aur main bhi jaanta hoon ke tum mere life mein peheli ladki nahin ho. Par haan, aisa feeling maine aaj tak sirf tumhare liye hi feel kiya hai. Trust me! Inn 1 mahine mein bohot kuch badla badla sa lagne laga hai. Aur inn 1 mahine mein main bhi badal chuka hoon. Iski wajaah sirf tum ho, Vidya. Only you.
Vidya: Me?!??!
Sagar: Haan! Vidya...tumne mere life mein akaar mujhe badalke rakh diya...i mean you have changed me into a good human being! Aur inn sab mein kab main tumhe chahne laga mujhe pata tak nahin chala. I love you Ms Vidya Sharma! Will you be mine till our last breath? I promise that I'll be by your side always...in joy,in sorrow,in sunshine,in darkness...always! Will you be Mrs Vidya Singh?

Vidya was shocked. Actually, Sagar was shocked too. He had just planned to say I love you but how he said all these words and he even proposed her for marriage...he didn't understand why he did that. He was confused. His eyes were moist, too. For the first time, he had tears in his eyes for a girl. He was shocked when he realized that. Vidya held him by his arms and hugged him tightly. Sagar was super shocked now. He was supposed to be happy, right? But he wasn't. He was feeling guilty inside. Did he really change? Had Vidya change him? Were those words true? These questions were making a mess in his mind when Vidya spoke out, "I love you too!" 

Unknowingly, Sagar's hands went up to Vidya's back and finally he hugged her back! Both closed their eyes and hugged each other with all love and affection. It went on for a long time when suddenly Sagar opened his eyes in shock. "Am I really falling for Vidya? Kya sach mein mujhe Vidya se pyaar ho gaya? Is this love?", thought Sagar confusingly. He closed his eyes again and Vidya's image flashed in front of his eyes and the moment when they unknowingly came close. He smiled when those moments flashed in his mind and unknowingly,his lips spoke out his heart and it wasn't listening to his mind, "I love you, Vidya! I really love you!" Now that was from his heart and he almost understood that he had fallen for Vidya. If it wasn't so then his heart beats wouldn't be in the fastest mode. Oh yeah...this was the first time when Vidya's touch had effected him,especially when Vidya confessed about her love too. He felt as if his heart was smiling. He felt as if this was the happiest moment in his life, as if he had his real happiness in his arms now. These feelings were symbols of love, he thought. So yeah...HE WAS IN LOVE WITH VIDYA! All these thoughts finally made him change his mind and he truly decided in his mind that he would tell Bhoomika the entire truth tomorrow itself. 

After a long hug, they moved back and smiled at each other. Yet something was bothering Sagar...the guilt of thinking of using Vidya! His smile vanished as he thought about that.

Vidya: Aap theek toh hain naa?
Sagar: Vidya..main tumse aur bhi kuch kehena chahta hoon jiske baad shayad tum mujhse nafrat karo.
Vidya (confusingly): Kya matlab?
Sagar: 1 mahine pehele jab hum dono uss party mein gaye the tab maine tumhe ek different look mein dekha. Tab hi maine decide kar liya tha ki I'll use you!

Vidya stepped back shockingly.

Sagar: Bhoomika ko sacchai bataana,har roz tumhe good morning card dena,tumhe ghar chodna..yeh sab mere plan ka hissa tha! Par you know what Vidya? Khud ke hi plan mein main khud hi phas gaya...kab aur kaise,mujhe kuch nahin pata! Aaj maine tumse shaadi ki baat ki,jab ki yeh mere plan ka hissa nahin tha...jab tumne mujhe hug kiya toh mere heart beats tez hone lage...peheli bar kisi ladki ke chune ka mujhpar koi asar hua...aakhein bandh kiya toh tum nazar aayi...woh pal nazar aaya jab hum dono anjaane mein karibb aa gaye the! Aur sach mein Vidya,abhi maine jo bhi kaha,from the proposal till now...was 100% truth! I have really started to fall for you,Vidya! And I really want ya to be my wifey,to be my soul partner! Aur aaj main yeh bhi waada karta hoon ke tumhe dhoka dene se pehele main apni jaan de dunga.

Hearing that,Vidya came close and covered Sagar's mouth with her palm. Sagar's eyes were moist. Seeing that, Vidya felt a piercing in her heart. 

Vidya: Aap ko jo kuch bhi bolna tha aapne bol diya...aab aap sirf humari baat sunenge,samjhe? Aur hum aapse kehena chahte hai ke...Hum aapse pyaar karte the...karte hai...aur humesha karte rahenge,chahe jo kuch bhi ho jaye.. Humhe aap par khud se bhi jyada bharosa hai..kyuki humne aap ke aakho mein ussi waqt apna chehra dekh liya tha jab aapne peheli bar humhe propose kiya...aap ko guilty feel hone ki zarurat nahin hai...

Vidya moved her hand off from Sagar's mouth. She wiped out his tears and kissed on his lips softly..

Vidya: I love you! Aur haan! Agar aapne kisi aur ki taraf aakh uthakar bhi dekha toh hum aapke aakhe noch lenge. Samjhe?

Sagar laughed hearing that. 

Sagar: Humari itni himmat kahaan jo hum apne Vidya ji se bewafaai karenge! *cupping Vidya's face in his hands* I love you Vidya! Main kal hi Bhoomika ko saari sacchai bataa dunga,tumhare saamne. Aur haan,kal main tumhe apne bhaia-bhabhi se bhi milne le chalunga.

Vidya smilingly nodded in a YES and hugged Sagar very tightly. Sagar hugged her back. The waiter had come in the meantime with the dinner. 

They were having their dinner. Once Sagar fed Vidya and the next time,Vidya fed Sagar. Both talked for a long time and laughed from the core of their hearts! Their worlds were completed.

After having the dinner,Sagar told the waiter to play the music. After the music being played,Sagar stood up and knelt down in front Vidya. "May I have the pleasure to dance with the most beautiful lady on earth?", saying that, Sagar extended his hand. Vidya smiled broadly and put her hand on his. She stood up, both went to the dance floor and started dancing. They matched their steps according to the music. Sagar twirled Vidya around and both were enjoying to the fullest. While dancing they didn't even realize that they were so close to each other. They hugged each other and moved their feet according to the music. They were lost into each other.

*PRESENT*

"Papa, papa! Flight land kar raha hai. Uthiye jaldi aur seat belt bandhiye.", said Sneha while shaking her dad.

Sagar was in a deep sleep. He was actually dreaming of his date with Vidya, that's why he was even smiling in his sleep. At Sneha jerking him,he woke up and rubbed his eyes.

Sagar: Kya hua beta? Aap ko kuch chahiye.
Sneha: Mummy ke sapno mein itne dube huye the ke aapko pata hi nahin chala ke flight land karne wala hai. Jaldi seat belt bandhiye. 

Sagar smiled at Sneha's innocently saying about him dreaming of Vidya. He put the seat belt around him and turned to Sneha.

Sneha: Maine bandh liya.
Sagar: Good girl! 

The flight landed.

Bhoomika was doing home chores while the door bell rang. She ran to the door and opened it. She was shocked to see Sagar and Sneha there. 

Bhoomika: Sagar, tu? Tu yaha!
Sagar,Sneha: SURPRISE!

Bhoomika smiled but she felt worried too. "Kahin Sagar ko sach pata naa chal jaaye."

Sagar told Sneha to go inside and then he hugged Bhoomika in a friendly way and asked...

Sagar: Tujhe surprise karne aa gaye..anyways yeh bata ke tu kaisi hai?

Suddenly,a 8-year boy came out from inside a room and said,"Mummy,kaun aaya hai?"

Bhoomika looked at the boy shockingly and then turned her face to Sagar who was in utter shock.

Sagar: Mummy?!?!?!!? Par teri toh shaadi nahin huii...aur yeh baccha toh kafi bada hai!

Bhoomika lowered her eyes as she had nothing to answer. Sagar came near her and held her by her arms. 

Sagar: Tu chup kyun hai?? Hold on! Kahin yeh tera aur mera...

Tears rolled down Bhoomika's cheeks and this made Sagar shock.

Sagar: Yeh mera beta hai kya?
Bhoomika (low tone): Haan Sagar! Yeh tera aur mera baccha hai...Pranav! 

Sagar was dumbstruck. He was out of words!

PROMO: 

Sagar said to Bhoomika, "Chal shaadi kar lete hai!" Bhoomika shockingly said,"KYA?" "Tune jo kia so kia,aab meri baat sun! Pranav mera bhi beta hai aur issi liye main usse apna naam dena chahta hoon!"

Bhoomika was about to slid the ring into Sagar's finger but she stopped seeing something shocking...

Hope I didn't disappoint you all! Waiting for your comments! πŸ˜³

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bidz...i the confession n date was just sooo romantic...😳
 d hugging session too  was also mindblowing :P
loved d way Saagr had mixed emotions in his heart :)
n ya you brought a new twist in d tale yaaarrr...bt what abt the promo???wat did bhoomika see???? arrey arrey heart attack mat dena plz
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baap re!! The twist in the tale(in the present) after the very romactic scene at the restaurant (from the past) was so shocking to read πŸ˜† And the promo... !!! Haaye rabba ! Kya karne waali hai tu aage..??πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anyways, waiting for the next part. I am really loving Sneha..she is too cute ! 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awesumsonia

bidz...i the confession n date was just sooo romantic...😳

d hugging session too  was also mindblowing :P
loved d way Saagr had mixed emotions in his heart :)
n ya you brought a new twist in d tale yaaarrr...bt what abt the promo???wat did bhoomika see???? arrey arrey heart attack mat dena plz

Aww glad you liked it!! Thanks dii!! 😳 Promo is just the trailer, picture abhi baki hai!! πŸ˜† Bhoomika saw... Oyee abhi kyun bataayu? Next update ka intezaar karo ji!! 🀣 Nahiii heart attack nahin milega, don't worry!! πŸ˜‰ 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Baap re!! The twist in the tale(in the present) after the very romactic scene at the restaurant (from the past) was so shocking to read πŸ˜† And the promo... !!! Haaye rabba ! Kya karne waali hai tu aage..??πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anyways, waiting for the next part. I am really loving Sneha..she is too cute ! 😳

I was rofling reading your "Baap re!!" πŸ€£ Hahahah shock laga naa? πŸ˜‰ Waise, date romantic tha naa? And the dialogues? β˜ΊοΈ Haaaiii my Sagar...while writing, I was imagining him to say all that to ME!! πŸ˜† And seriously, imagine karke hi main faint hone wali thi!! πŸ€ͺ Ufff why do I love him so much?!?! β€οΈ Anyways, coming back to your comment, just wait for the next update to know what will happen!! πŸ˜‰ Abhi bataaya toh mazaa kaise aayega didi jii!! πŸ˜† Sneha ko toh cute hona hi tha, after all, she's Sagar's pari!! β˜ΊοΈ 

Diii, tune sirf latest update pe hi comment kiya hai, pichle 6 episodes kaise lage, woh toh bataaya hi nahin!! Jaldi bataaa meri diii!!! πŸ˜³
svforever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...am so sorry for replying so late. Fantastic job with this ff. Definitely a very different concept but I like it very much...awww..I miss Vidya so much...continue soon.

Patiently waiting,
~Radika

Edited by svforever - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: svforever

Hey...am so sorry for replying so late. Fantastic job with this ff. Definitely a very different concept but I like it very much...awww..I miss Vidya so much...continue soon.

Patiently waiting,
~Radika

Hey Radhika!! Thanks for your response!! Glad you liked it!! Plz read it regularly haan!! Hehe!! Anyways, take care and stay tuned!! Love.. Bidz!!😳
shilparoxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The sixth episode was sooo romantic as well as the the seventh!!!!!😲 arrey yaar!! What a twist!!!! I am not going to kill you yaarπŸ€£πŸ˜† don't worryπŸ˜†!πŸ˜› OMG!!!!!!  Hurry up and update!!! Sorry that I am rushing you... but the twist is sooo amazing!!!!!!!😲 I just totally ❀️ it!! Promise that you'll update very quickly teek hai?!!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ PLZZZ??
aacha aacha I won't rush you teek hai?πŸ˜†
Have a great time at home and school okay?! LOL I'm saying this because it's Summer Vacation for me😳 starting today!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
aacha teek hai take care byebye! ❀️ ya loads!!πŸ€—
Your smallest Ships di

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilparoxx

The sixth episode was sooo romantic as well as the the seventh!!!!!😲 arrey yaar!! What a twist!!!! I am not going to kill you yaarπŸ€£πŸ˜† don't worryπŸ˜†!πŸ˜› OMG!!!!!!  Hurry up and update!!! Sorry that I am rushing you... but the twist is sooo amazing!!!!!!!😲 I just totally ❀️ it!! Promise that you'll update very quickly teek hai?!!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ PLZZZ??
aacha aacha I won't rush you teek hai?πŸ˜†
Have a great time at home and school okay?! LOL I'm saying this because it's Summer Vacation for me😳 starting today!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
aacha teek hai take care byebye! ❀️ ya loads!!πŸ€—
Your smallest Ships di

It's summer vacation for me too, sweetheart!!πŸ˜‰ Next update will be on next week!! Samjha kar yaar, 5 FFs ko samhalna itna asaan nahin hai!! πŸ˜† Thanks for liking my updates!! 😳 Love ya too!! ❀️ πŸ€—
Pumpkinn thumbnail
The date was soo perfect ...
The confession was surprising but really amazing ...
It was total romantic ...
Loved it ...
Yaar i really cant wait to read more ...
Precap was soo shocking ...
Plzz update soon ...