•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

@ Roshini1494: yes love please do if you have May 5 & 6th brief update please post them...

if any mistake please forgive me as i was really bored watching the show sorry... ðŸ¥±
as BT point the gun at Vick his SIL comes and BT misses the shot
Dadisa is worried that something bad will happen as the diya's flame goes out
Rasal is remembering when she told news about the child to Ranveer and tells her child not to ever blame his father as there is someone else at fault of all this (she means Rukmi)
Dadisa comes to beg Rasal not to marry Vick and save her reputation and Moomal comes there and says how selfish she has become she is not seeing Rasal is not happy here as Vick can give her all the happiness that Ranveer cannot and Dadisa tells her that she wont understand as she come to her age she will and as Moomal fil to understand she contnues on and Dadisa gets asthma attack and Rasal take her form there and tell her not to worry as she will no marry Vick
BT again points gun at Vick and says i will give you 1 more chance to fall on my feet to ask for forgivensss or you and your SIL both will die an Vick say you can shoot me but i am actully saving Rasal as she is living unhappy with her husband who can not give happiness as i can and this makes BT angry and as he was to shoot police comes there (how did they come there)
Police tells BT he is arrested as vick SIL says BT came to kill Vick and as they ware taking him but Vick says wait dont listen to what my SIL says as she got scared but BT did not come to kill me and the show ends on BTs confused face
Tomorrow: BT tells police i admit i cam to kill Vick and Vick tries to intuerupt but BT says i dont need your help... Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago
@Ziddi: no need of sorry...ur updates are just mind blowing...Great work...Keep it up...

Thanks for the update...😊
thanks for the lovely update...