Lux Dance ke Superstars

Jai;s apology - Page 3

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankit, you may "hate" Jai as much as you want but don't expect others to do the same.

Stop acting like you know what goes on behind the scenes. How are you so sure he didn't apologize to them after the incident? He very well admitted his mistake and I'm sure he apologized.
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

right after the DID 1 finale, Jai went on camera and said that he is a much better dancer then those who finished ahead of him and that Salman won only because of his looks and that the audience doesn't know how to judge...it was all done on camera...😛 and as for Jeetu, Jai said once again after DID LM finale that Jeetu won not because of his dance but because of his cuteness and that Atul is a much better dancer then Jeetu...😛

To kya galat kaha? He was 101% right and I agree with him. He was the better dancer in DID 1 & Atul was the better dance in Lil Masters. That doesn't mean Jeetu and Salman are bad dancers. They are fabulous dancers but everyone has a right to express their opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same person!
Cool_Ishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

To kya galat kaha? He was 101% right and I agree with him. He was the better dancer in DID 1 & Atul was the better dance in Lil Masters. That doesn't mean Jeetu and Salman are bad dancers. They are fabulous dancers but everyone has a right to express their opinions. Not everyone is going to like the same person!

Those who are really good doesn't go and announce they are the best. Those who do so are actually insecure and jealous of others success. If you are good people will recognize you and love you. I have never seen Amitabh Bachhan OR Sachin Tendulkar saying he is the best.
Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Some people just cannot see straight. We will see on Friday or Sat day that he (jai) really apologised on the show or not. This statement is an apology . Gita can be biased (though I dont believe this also) but arguing with Shiamak and blaming him for awarding him less marks, this shows how low he can stoop. Anyways, as I think his career in films are done. Yes he can open few dancing schools here & there. Thats all. Edited by Westwick - 12 years ago
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ooo cmon yarr fake attitude dont work on public soo plezz okk

and DID 2 say against bco they want WIN
wats that statement for????

Poor you publicity can be taken by any time any where not blaming the other team blame your own team only first and in 2nd chance also cant prove the its shame for him only.

baki lets see
i hope Zee put the whole publicity in the show at the takkar round. and if he say any bad to geeta ma then IF se baach ke kaha ja sakta hai

As if i found any thing for geeta the JAI kebehaviorke  threads kitne hogi and dance ke kitne hogi for his that i will decide for sure
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Jai Kumar Nair Thank u so mch :) friends coz the most I need is ur support. I will never quit DID coz this platform has given me name and fame. But at that moment with upset mind I did speak wrong. My apology. I hope God forgives me and I thank God for giving me such wonderful friends and fans. Love u all.
desigirl123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tannistha

i appreciate the later part of his apology, coz it takes a  lot to own  up to your failure and mistakes . But for once couldn;t he not blame everyone else ? I am glad he blames himself for the failure but  why on earth would you add such a  pinch   in aplogy, unless offcourse it wasnt an official apology, just a fb status update where he was plainly sharing his feelings. that case i dont think we should give the whole post much importance.

I have no idea if this is true or not but just playing devil's advocate. (im an unbiased viewer, no favorites..other than maybe the little masters!). Jai might have felt the bolded statement when he was in that state of mind during the show. He was upset and wasn't thinking staright? And now when he wrotee this, he might have realized he was wrong. His grammar and spelling is terrible because its a facebook post so its possible thats what he could have meant. 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cool_Ishu

Those who are really good doesn't go and announce they are the best. Those who do so are actually insecure and jealous of others success. If you are good people will recognize you and love you. I have never seen Amitabh Bachhan OR Sachin Tendulkar saying he is the best.

😛 very well said...those who are the best don't feel the need to go around announcing it and putting others down...😛
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Ankit, you may "hate" Jai as much as you want but don't expect others to do the same.

Stop acting like you know what goes on behind the scenes. How are you so sure he didn't apologize to them after the incident? He very well admitted his mistake and I'm sure he apologized.

😕ummm MODS I take this as a personal attack that this member is calling me a "hater"...where in my posts have I used the word "hate"...Just because I don't like Jai's rude and arrogant behavior doesn't mean I "hate" the guy...😕 would appreciate it if you stop with the name calling, thank you...and how do you know what goes on behind the stage? why should we take your words for it? 😕 If he insults people on camera then he should have the guts to go appologize people on the camera...😕 not through facebook status...😕 how can you be so sure he appologized? 😕 I will wait for confirmation from Shaimak, Geeta, Remo and others that he insulted rather then from him or his fans...😕
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Jai Kumar Nair Thank u so mch :) friends coz the most I need is ur support. I will never quit DID coz this platform has given me name and fame. But at that moment with upset mind I did speak wrong. My apology. I hope God forgives me and I thank God for giving me such wonderful friends and fans. Love u all.

😕 Playing the victim card after he is the one who insulted others...😕