DKS Member Awards - Voting - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

^I love just randomly coming on here and seeing people talk about how I'm a star πŸ˜† β­οΈ

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

i told you that we all still remember what you did during the DID D Awards!! πŸ˜ƒ

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying
Originally posted by Tannistha

and i really love people who make awesome sigs, i tried my hand and ended up making really aweful sigs,so i have stopped trying

Same with me πŸ˜† I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made 🀣 I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God 🀣
Tulip, I spelled Forum wrong in one of my siggies 🀣
Originally posted by dmgmjht4ever

Tulip, I spelled Forum wrong in one of my siggies 🀣

Yeah, I remember that 🀣 I think Mihir pointed it out to you 🀣

Same with me πŸ˜† I remember I was proud of myself though because it took me 3 hours to make the horrible siggy I made 🀣 I even used for some time, but then I got rid of it. Thank God 🀣

LOL i made quite  few siggies during ramayan days and raajkumar aaryan days, and bullied some of my frnds to wear them, πŸ€£ but then i just got tired and the paintshop took a whole lot of space, so i just deleted it. Shruti must have thanked the Lord that day,Although i think i really did some cool animated pics😲 for ramayan audio video galleries, pic with link to the videos, too bad all of them got lost when the forum upgraded to new server and i had lost all the motivations to do them again.
Edited by Tannistha - 12 years ago

LOL i made quite  few siggies during ramayan days and raajkumar aaryan days, and bullied some of my frnds to wear them, πŸ€£ but then i just got tired and the paintshop took a whole lot of space, so i just deleted it. Shruti must have thanked the Lord that day,Although i think i really did some cool animated pics😲 for ramayan audio video galleries, pic with link to the videos, too bad all of them got lost when the forum upgraded to new server and i had lost all the motivations to do them again.

Aww! All your hard work got lost! Yeah, I had to stop making siggies because my old laptop got kinda messed up. I can probably still do it, but it would seriously take my days to make one siggy because my old lappy is in very bad shape. πŸ˜† Oh yeah, PSP does take up a lot of space!! I have Photoshop on one comp, but it's starting to show signs of dying! πŸ˜† Guess it's time to replace it. πŸ˜†

Aww! All your hard work got lost! Yeah, I had to stop making siggies because my old laptop got kinda messed up. I can probably still do it, but it would seriously take my days to make one siggy because my old lappy is in very bad shape. πŸ˜† Oh yeah, PSP does take up a lot of space!! I have Photoshop on one comp, but it's starting to show signs of dying! πŸ˜† Guess it's time to replace it. πŸ˜†

Yeah man it sucked, i Pmed vijay couple of times for the lost links and pics, but somehow that feature never came back, you know embed links with pictures, copy paste directly from MS word, it helped a lot doing the DT and CC posts, else i just get too lazy to make colorful posts, also MS fonts, i loved using Palatino linotype and Monotype corsiva, cannot do it anymore
tell me about space, i have made very stupid partition in my lappy thats why there is almost never space in C drive, and then i had to install MIkTEx for study and had to get rid of PSP.
 I loved to work with PSP and animation shop,i even dared to write a tutorial πŸ˜†,although i doubt anyone read it.

Yeah man it sucked, i Pmed vijay couple of times for the lost links and pics, but somehow that feature never came back, you know embed links with pictures, copy paste directly from MS word, it helped a lot doing the DT and CC posts, else i just get too lazy to make colorful posts, also MS fonts, i loved using Palatino linotype and Monotype corsiva, cannot do it anymore
tell me about space, i have made very stupid partition in my lappy thats why there is almost never space in C drive, and then i had to install MIkTEx for study and had to get rid of PSP.
 I loved to work with PSP and animation shop,i even dared to write a tutorial πŸ˜†,although i doubt anyone read it.

Yeah, it was real convenient being able to copy and paste from MS Word! I remember I had worked soo hard on an update in MS Word only to find out that I couldn't paste it directly and have it look the same. Oh well! I guess change is the only thing that's constant. πŸ˜†

Yeah, PSP is fun to work with, but I can't use it anymore. I wouldn't write a tutorial either because I was in the learning stages when my old lappy started to flake on me. πŸ˜†
This will be the last awards I'll be hosting at least for DID! No more posting in DID forums!

Anyways the votes are in the process of being counted! Winners will be up before Friday. I'm going away for the lOng weekend so hopefully everything will be up by then!