Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: souroj

I think today is the temporary end of TAPKI friendship ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbcoz Taps is back to her normal self n hugging her sweet Nani๐Ÿ˜ณ n calling Iccha matlabi n khudgarz.
Don't loose hope friends, once Sid shoots Veer TAPKI friendship may make a comeback. Both doing detective giri to find out who shot Veer.

i agree that it was temporary frndship bcoz DLTB can never improve. she"ll never realize her sins & crimes , never repent , always curse those who  r true 2 her & try 2 show her faults 2 improve her so that she can also've happiness. she & divya r loosers & most pathetic mother -daughter duo!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
after watching divya scolding damini i was saying that this duo needs 2 b punished. damini shudn't've 4given jogi at the1st place & had  him put behind bars so that both tap-div duo had 2 beg 4 their survival!! then both wud'd realized icchha -damini's importance!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

I think today is the temporary end of TAPKI friendship ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญbcoz Taps is back to her normal self n hugging her sweet Nani๐Ÿ˜ณ n calling Iccha matlabi n khudgarz.
Don't loose hope friends, once Sid shoots Veer TAPKI friendship may make a comeback. Both doing detective giri to find out who shot Veer.

Yea Souroj, I think so too. I actually enjoyed that cruel music played while Tapasya was getting back to her negative shades. Really , she's the best vamp!! ๐Ÿ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

i agree that it was temporary frndship bcoz DLTB can never improve. she"ll never realize her sins & crimes , never repent , always curse those who  r true 2 her & try 2 show her faults 2 improve her so that she can also've happiness. she & divya r loosers & most pathetic mother -daughter duo!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

after watching divya scolding damini i was saying that this duo needs 2 b punished. damini shudn't've 4given jogi at the1st place & had  him put behind bars so that both tap-div duo had 2 beg 4 their survival!! then both wud'd realized icchha -damini's importance!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I was just thinking something.. looking at the mother daughter duo.. Insecurity is such a tumour in the brain isn't it.. You have the whole world with you and still you keep doubting its existence.. insecurity can destroy an entire family... But having said that.. being blinded by feeling overly-secure ๐Ÿ˜†  can harm you too. Why do they show two extremities in Indian television.. every character is edged out so much above life..no one person can relate to them.. (ok may be there are some moron's like that in real life - but talk of the major %'s ..nobody's like any of these character's)
Edited by sonali_dg - 12 years ago