Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

something is really cooking in pihu's mind

monaghosh IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
after watching yesterdays episode i am quite sure & confident about onething that something is really cooking in pihu's mind which was clearly visible in her expressionsCrythe way she didn't stopped her maasi in calling rudra & the way she didn't stopped rudra when he teared his shirt for her in a way gave me feeling that she was liking rudra's attention towards herCrywhen rudra picked her in his arms she didn't protested at all instead kept her hand peacefully in his chest showed clearly that she has started liking rudra again & was completely enjoying such a behaviour of rudra with herCryi don't really want pihu to again fall in love with rudra & to change from positive to negativeCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged

I totally agre with you Mona, I've found P's attitude fishy, I mean if she really meant whatever she has said to Gauri the day before, so what's the point to behave like this?

She should have stopped R or made him understand that she can manage alone. I didn't like it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top