Hot Couple's SPLIT:-FilmMaker to Blame ? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This is nonsense. BB always knew that John had bi tendencies.

The break-up was mutual, they were always in an open relationship.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im pretty sure Bipasha always knew, but she probably got tired of it now. 

Anywayz good luck to john. But i hope he keeps one relationship now wether guy or girl. 

*yawn*🥱

John Is Gay: was the first shocker when i entered Bollywood Forum three months back 

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
Mogli he isnt gay... trust me 😉

if rumours mills are to be believed he is bi.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think they he may be bi but I dont know. Not like I went into their bedroom or something. Unless one or the other says so openly its going to be just a rumor just as almost everything posted here. Only Arjun Rampal on Saji superstars openly talked on having bi tendencies but that he stated was prior to marriage (so hes one who openly has talked on it) . Though John seems to have no issues as hes done dostana and gearing to do dostana 2 but I don't like to judge someone on their sexuality based on speculation.
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I thought the same thing, I hope its not true but I have to admit the KWK episode is making me think there may be some truth to this rumor

I will take it the other way and say that the KWK episode is giving encouragement for these kinds of gossip
Originally posted by: sheee

If this news is true and about john and karan then john is just using karan. By the way if john is gay, then what was he doing with bipasha since 6 or 7 years?

We can't even say that relationship was just for cover, because bepasha is like female emran hashmi. How could she be in a relationship just for cover.

🤣🤣🤣

if you ever heard of open relationship & secret lovers, sheee? 😉

Edited by mogliF21 - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Why should everything in BW be so fake and stupid? Why can't a relationship be genuine & true? I just don't UNDERSTAND!!
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
firstly: KNEW ITTT.  i was watching the KWK epi with a friend and i said that i think John could pretty much swing both ways and maybe him and karan were closer than they let on.

secondly: I don't think he's full on gay, like the episode suggested i think John is just an overall sexual person. He could have been with Bipasha for 9 years, and that too in a sexual relationship but i don't think that restricts his ability to find the same sex equally attractive. I think he's very sexually liberal, but even if your going to be with a guy why would you pick Karan Johan -___-''.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: masakaliii

firstly: KNEW ITTT.  i was watching the KWK epi with a friend and i said that i think John could pretty much swing both ways and maybe him and karan were closer than they let on.

secondly: I don't think he's full on gay, like the episode suggested i think John is just an overall sexual person. He could have been with Bipasha for 9 years, and that too in a sexual relationship but i don't think that restricts his ability to find the same sex equally attractive. I think he's very sexually liberal, but even if your going to be with a guy why would you pick Karan Johan -___-''.

it's bollywood, its a give and take kind of situation most likely. John "gives" himself to karan and karan  takes. Karan will in exchange give John movie deals and JOhn will take. Win win situation. Evil side of bollywood.