Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Did it or did it not make the cut? (Page 8)

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by gutky

Originally posted by gutky

yaah di as u know we excel in finding flaws in dimri's creativity... infact we r just waiting for her to deliver some absurd scenes n then she'll have to pay it through intense criticism in return.. LOL i agree at times akshi really behave abnormal.. i mean its almost two years since they got married n by that time couples tends to interpret each other's silence too.. but humare naksh ko tho sirf blank message ki language samajh aati hai..Shocked facial expression aur gestures ki nahi... waise no hopes from akshi coz i know no matter how much do i defend her she'll prolly go in depression n dwell there for another 2 months.. Ouch yeh dimri se aur kya expect kare di? as she's known for her dragging skills.. first she raised high hopes by showing naksh romance n smp's... Day Dreaming Embarrassed n now its our turn to bear all this crap n matam dont known for how long?? Ouch maine toh excitement mein Angel pe poems bhi bana dali thi but mujhe kya pata tha its all in vain..Cry LOL

Haan vini, Akshara ko maine bhi bahut defend kiya until the time she came back from the 1st MU. Uske baad maatagiri start hogaya, even then I defended her till I couldn't take no moreLOL 

Miscarriage is not the end of the world for a healthy young 21yr old girl. It's not like she is never can bear children. MC is sensationalized for the sake of drama. Routinely happens, people accept it & move on to have beautiful, healthy babies. This should also be a lesson to G3/Singhania's who did not support them initially when they decided not to have a child until she was fit enough to bear themOuch

Poem, baby room, sab hold pe rakh dho. Kya patha tumhari angel pehle aa jaay'.LOL Most likely scenario'.ROFL

ROFL kya di aap tho teasing mein sabse aage ho... abhi toh main choti bachi hoon... i'm just 23 yrs old ..Big smile n dont worry di humne family planning kar le hai.. no angel for another 3 years ... strict instruction from my fiance.. ROFL  he said till that time u r my ANGEL..Embarrassed Day Dreaming LOL

Pata hai Baisa kya kahegi, 23 mein humne 6 bacche paida kiya tha...ROFL

ROFL haan di but thankfully at my inlaws place nobody has thinking like baisa...Big smile humare yaha toh sab naitik jaisi soch rakte hai.. Day Dreaming enjoy life to the fullest before angel enters ur life...LOL

_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _charu_

but i  liked the epi yaar..didn't get time to comment since yest...firstly, karan was at his best...he acted wonderfully in all his scenes..the heaviness in his voice, his expressions were just perfect n depicted his pain so beautifully..now i can say that there r a few ppl . who look good even while crying Approve the worst scene was family mourning Dead specially daddaji..couldn't make out he was laughing or crying or complaining or scoling..poor dialogue delivery..the guy can't act in emotional scenes Dead gayitri didn't perform Shocked i always liked the actress but yest. she was a bit artificial...n i dun like her leaning on BMA or looking at the ground...kuch zyada hi hilna ho gaya..

varsha's part was also good..reminded me of my days..when i gave my baby to my MIL, she said "bache ki koi fikr nahi hai", when i kept her in my room, she said "bache ko room mein bandh kar rakha hai, u don't want her to play with us" Dead kisi taraf sukh nahi hai...varsha is the smartest...aaram karo aur rajkumari ko dadi ko do LOL i dun think she's a careless mother, she's just taking advantage of the support system that she's got...Thumbs Up it happens in these days ke one doesn't get time for themselves n situation is pathetic..truely..u cannot do what u want to..like varsha said na "i'll teach anshu"...nothing goes as per the plan...bas baby baby baby baby ! ye sach toh "sweekar" karna hi padega. Cool

As much as I hate Papita & her manipulative ways; I do agree with you she is handling the situation with exceptional tactWink Kaash everybody uses their brains as much. Yes, you do need the alone time when you have a new born for your own sanity & everybody else'sLOL

There is so much changing in your life, you need the time to relax & regroup. The expectations for a mother are way too high & sometimes even small things you do for yourself can be misconstrued. That is the way of lifeConfused The aww'moments are only for tv; real life situation for mothers is tough'.If Rajsri had issues, why did she stop kaki-kaki from sending him to tutoring? Why did Varsha volunteer? Haan, she wanted to do something for herself probably, woh bhi sahi hai, saara din baby, baby, is not practical but she does have a excellent support system & Rajsri is probably one of the best saas's I have seen. Most m-i-l's will not volunteer to take the baby at night, only mothers do'.Smile

yaah di rajshri is the best saas one could get... she's really adoring n love her dil n always support her... Smile mother's life is indeed very hectic... no time for recreation n reunion... their entire time revolve around looking after their kids... but as far as i've noticed most MIL do volunteer to take babies at night .. coz they understand n acknowledge their efforts n tiredness all day long n hence during nights they help them out... Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index