Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Did it or did it not make the cut? (Page 6)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by FLGators

ur post is simply wowClapClapbased on all studies jst want 2 say frm wat i c on my daily lyf...

wat eveer they showed in seriel was not 2 bad bec it cannot be 2 similar wat happens in our daily lyf,,,,,its jst a fictional story...the actors r fab esp karan n hina widout any doubtThumbs Upthe concept thet showed of a silent mc is also not bad bec it happens 2 many as symtoms the symptoms jst cum 2 b seen after sum days...

nw goin more depper to it...sum points should be noted...

1)the doctor is completelyDeadDeadDead...wat kind of person c is?????durin akshras 1st visit also c did not tell her anthingConfusedc is a 1st tym 2 be mother,,,c needs many things 2 noe about...do"s n donts durin pregnancy,its danger sign,diet pattern n all,no councelling at al,if akshara had knon abt al previusly c cld noe sumthin wrong is happening wid her n yest also c didnt tell nythin 2 aksharaShockedShockedhow will akshra noe abt after abortion care needed 2 her?DeadDead

2)the complete abortion(as they showed)during the first trimester is next 2 impossible...after mc there is always need of a manual cleanin of uterus which is calleed DnC...n after mc women r very mch prone 2 infection no any care regarding that...
                                                        they hav stated mc as such a simple matter,,,its not lyk that,,,i wld say it is more complicated than that of a delivery,,,,,its true a delivery has more physical stress bt after womens hav their child on their lap they forget every pain...n the womens after mc,,,they will be having pain which nothing can compensate...Cry

Thank youSmile Yes, I agree with you. Although such MC's occur & each individual is different it's a little hard to buy some of the stuff they throw at you. There were quite a few inconsistencies especially with the Dr; she kept saying everything was ok, when it was notConfused Maybe coz she never considered it a pregnancy since the heartbeat probably was never heard? Either way, I thought to provide us with drama, they forgot to tie loose ends...Dead

How can Akshara leave the hospital w/o knowing? She wasn't traumatized for them to hide the fact from herConfused Eventually she has to find out, who better than the Dr to counsel her? Would Akshara trust the Dr or her dadi/Naitik on such matters?  I know medications can get the fetus out eventually but I still think D&C was the way to go while you are at the Dr's. Why postpone the inevitable?

dnc is the only way of safe aborting in aksharas case,,,,,,dont know wat the doc did with herConfusedConfusedn dont know wat medicines thet were talking abt,,,,,,,,during pregnacy also akshara was taking medicines,i m totally confusedConfusedbec in 1st 3 months no medication is used,,,,it causes intoxication 2 the fetus...al the development of fetus body is 2 be happen in this tym...n if mothes will be taking medications different type of congenital deformities will be seen in child...

n talkin abt better councellin,,,dadi can also councel akshara bt c will be tellin wat ever c experienced durin her tym,,,n belive me pregnacy tym is not same 2 same in every1,,,,different people cum with different problems,,,,nausea,vomiting,mood swings etc r sum common cases bt there r many other which cannot be sidelined...

1st trimester, folic acid and a medicine to control nausea..that's SOS...multi vitamins , iron, calcium is started after the 1st trimester..

ur right Sari, symptoms might differ but it's very foolish what they're showing that Akshara couldn't guess what's happening...specially in this age where every bit of  info is available on a click...i agree with one of the members here that doc. counsel the women as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed..the do's and don't have to be explained, specially the "don't"...when it's the 1st pregnancy, it becomes all the more important...the main point there is of bleeding or spotting which is very dangerous ...nyways, we never expected CV's to be THAT technically correct coz they have to create drama...we toh r increasing our GK Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00.aastha._vinita_--Sari--moonlight08Asawari_naksh

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by pgshah

If there is MC without DC, then it means that it was Chemical Pregnancy...no baby inside, just tests are  positive. I have been through this before...

when doc. confirmed the pregnancy, tht means she saw the fetus through ultrasound.. other tests were also done..akshara had all symptoms of pregnancy like nausea etc. her mom said it's her 3rd month ! i think ur talking abt very early stages of pregnancy...

when i conceived my 2nd baby, my doc. didn't confirm my pregnancy for 2 months n said "don't tell anyone the good news"..i was  very confused..now i know what she meant...she said she couldn't see the baby in ultrasound, then she did internal ultrasound and confirmed the pregnancy...but still she waited for another 2-3 weeks to recheck the foetus...i just read that pregnancy is not confirmed till the doc. confirms fetal heart beat...that happens in the 3rd month...

the best n reliable sign of pregnancy is the stopping of the menstural cycle...n the baby is only seen after 3 mths n heartbeat also felt after that...no wonder u got managed everythin after late declaration of pregnancy,,,,may be u were previously experienced,,,,,bt it is not applicable with every1,,,bec 1st 3 mths is most crucial stage durin pregnancy,n can say it as a foundation stage,,,,,n if foundation is not strong the later stage can be harsh...n the best care is required then regardin every aspects lyk rest,diet,love n care from family members...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_vinita_moonlight08Asawari_naksh

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
How come she doesn't know that she had mc bleeding hota hai na???
.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FLGators

ur post is simply wowClapClapbased on all studies jst want 2 say frm wat i c on my daily lyf...

wat eveer they showed in seriel was not 2 bad bec it cannot be 2 similar wat happens in our daily lyf,,,,,its jst a fictional story...the actors r fab esp karan n hina widout any doubtThumbs Upthe concept thet showed of a silent mc is also not bad bec it happens 2 many as symtoms the symptoms jst cum 2 b seen after sum days...

nw goin more depper to it...sum points should be noted...

1)the doctor is completelyDeadDeadDead...wat kind of person c is?????durin akshras 1st visit also c did not tell her anthingConfusedc is a 1st tym 2 be mother,,,c needs many things 2 noe about...do"s n donts durin pregnancy,its danger sign,diet pattern n all,no councelling at al,if akshara had knon abt al previusly c cld noe sumthin wrong is happening wid her n yest also c didnt tell nythin 2 aksharaShockedShockedhow will akshra noe abt after abortion care needed 2 her?DeadDead

2)the complete abortion(as they showed)during the first trimester is next 2 impossible...after mc there is always need of a manual cleanin of uterus which is calleed DnC...n after mc women r very mch prone 2 infection no any care regarding that...
                                                        they hav stated mc as such a simple matter,,,its not lyk that,,,i wld say it is more complicated than that of a delivery,,,,,its true a delivery has more physical stress bt after womens hav their child on their lap they forget every pain...n the womens after mc,,,they will be having pain which nothing can compensate...Cry

Thank youSmile Yes, I agree with you. Although such MC's occur & each individual is different it's a little hard to buy some of the stuff they throw at you. There were quite a few inconsistencies especially with the Dr; she kept saying everything was ok, when it was notConfused Maybe coz she never considered it a pregnancy since the heartbeat probably was never heard? Either way, I thought to provide us with drama, they forgot to tie loose ends...Dead

How can Akshara leave the hospital w/o knowing? She wasn't traumatized for them to hide the fact from herConfused Eventually she has to find out, who better than the Dr to counsel her? Would Akshara trust the Dr or her dadi/Naitik on such matters?  I know medications can get the fetus out eventually but I still think D&C was the way to go while you are at the Dr's. Why postpone the inevitable?

dnc is the only way of safe aborting in aksharas case,,,,,,dont know wat the doc did with herConfusedConfusedn dont know wat medicines thet were talking abt,,,,,,,,during pregnacy also akshara was taking medicines,i m totally confusedConfusedbec in 1st 3 months no medication is used,,,,it causes intoxication 2 the fetus...al the development of fetus body is 2 be happen in this tym...n if mothes will be taking medications different type of congenital deformities will be seen in child...

n talkin abt better councellin,,,dadi can also councel akshara bt c will be tellin wat ever c experienced durin her tym,,,n belive me pregnacy tym is not same 2 same in every1,,,,different people cum with different problems,,,,nausea,vomiting,mood swings etc r sum common cases bt there r many other which cannot be sidelined...

1st trimester, folic acid and a medicine to control nausea..that's SOS...multi vitamins , iron, calcium is started after the 1st trimester..

ur right Sari, symptoms might differ but it's very foolish what they're showing that Akshara couldn't guess what's happening...specially in this age where every bit of  info is available on a click...i agree with one of the members here that doc. counsel the women as soon as the pregnancy is confirmed..the do's and don't have to be explained, specially the "don't"...when it's the 1st pregnancy, it becomes all the more important...the main point there is of bleeding or spotting which is very dangerous ...nyways, we never expected CV's to be THAT technically correct coz they have to create drama...we toh r increasing our GK Tongue

@underlined:this is a must,,,,they shld do it,,,,,n couccellin a 1st tym 2 be mother is so much of fun,,,,i tell them 1 thing n they keep on asking 10 more question on thatLOL they r so much anxious abt everything,,,,bt here akshara did not noe anything...

n medication in first trimester is very dangerous,,,u might hav seen children with more or missing body organs lyk  more fingers on hand or missing sum by birth thats bec of intoxication caused in early pregnacy...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08Asawari_naksh

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pgshah

If there is MC without DC, then it means that it was Chemical Pregnancy...no baby inside, just tests are  positive. I have been through this before...

when doc. confirmed the pregnancy, tht means she saw the fetus through ultrasound.. other tests were also done..akshara had all symptoms of pregnancy like nausea etc. her mom said it's her 3rd month ! i think ur talking abt very early stages of pregnancy...

when i conceived my 2nd baby, my doc. didn't confirm my pregnancy for 2 months n said "don't tell anyone the good news"..i was  very confused..now i know what she meant...she said she couldn't see the baby in ultrasound, then she did internal ultrasound and confirmed the pregnancy...but still she waited for another 2-3 weeks to recheck the foetus...i just read that pregnancy is not confirmed till the doc. confirms fetal heart beat...that happens in the 3rd month...

the best n reliable sign of pregnancy is the stopping of the menstural cycle...n the baby is only seen after 3 mths n heartbeat also felt after that...no wonder u got managed everythin after late declaration of pregnancy,,,,may be u were previously experienced,,,,,bt it is not applicable with every1,,,bec 1st 3 mths is most crucial stage durin pregnancy,n can say it as a foundation stage,,,,,n if foundation is not strong the later stage can be harsh...n the best care is required then regardin every aspects lyk rest,diet,love n care from family members...

right..i was very lucky both the times coz i didn't have any complications...i know first 3 months r the most crucial...my doc. checked the foetus in the first visit itself i.e. after i did the pregnancy test...fetal  heartbeat was checked in the beginning of the 3rd month...i was very relaxed but now i know what the doc. meant by "confirming" the pregnancy...Smile MC can happen at any stage...i know that..

1st pregnancy mein toh there r so many questions in mind...my doc. told me the crucial points , u must do this n not do this, rest i read it in the pregnancy book which was very informative...by the grace of God, all my friends had normal pregnancies as well toh there was no discussion abt MC...but my cousin suffered a MC , if i call it a MC..her baby stopped growing n doc. informed my cousin abt it..then she waited for almost 2 weeks to see if the baby starts developing again...it didn't happen toh fetus was aborted through medicines...later all the tests were done to reconfirm that abortion has happened properly...then she conceived again after a few months...

Edited by _charu_ - 12 May 2011 at 12:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha._vinita_moonlight08Asawari_naksh_Divya_

Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
the CT's are extending the story too much...
_vinita_ IF-Dazzler
_vinita_
_vinita_

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
woow sarita di... as usual awesome post... Clap Clap i'm really very happy that slowly our forum is turning out to be encylopedia in each n every aspect...  Big smile forget google just login here u'll get the detailed analysis n pros n cons which at times ur family n doctors also fails to remind u...LOL n awesome comments every1... especially charu di.. after reading ur comments i'm feeling really ignorant that i wasn't aware of such things before... Confused
getting back to ur post its really gre8 that Cv's highlighted on such sensitive topic like MC n that too its shown beautifully with every1 doing  full justice to their characters .. especially naksh.. Thumbs Up i really liked the way they showed it i mean again very close to reality situations.. i think this whole week rona dhona hi hoga... but looking forwards for another phase in our naksh's life after this abrupt loss.. i'm sure they'll relate n bound very deeply this time... Tongue

Edited by gutky - 12 May 2011 at 6:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Di.aastha.--Sari--moonlight08Asawari_naksh_Divya_

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
was mc really needed they could have done other tracks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index