Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Did it or did it not make the cut? (Page 4)

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  line  of  the  day Nanai si Rajishri  muth  banoROFLROFLROFL
ye  sirf  Taffy  ke  liya  tha  ya  hum  sub  ke  liyaLOL

Taffy bura nahi manegi, yeh pakka patha hai aur aap bhi... so whoever doesn't take offense? Actually aaj kal tho sabke sab...ROFL Today we may need stretchers & ambulance bhi kyonki aaj pari bahut royegi...LOL aur pari ke saath aur log bhi...LOL

Edited by FLGators - 11 May 2011 at 8:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Dimoonlight08_charu_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by FLGators

Sarita line of the day Nanai si Rajishri muth banoROFLROFLROFL
ye sirf Taffy ke liya tha ya hum sub ke liyaLOL

Taffy bura nahi manegi, yeh pakka patha hai aur aap bhi... so whoever doesn't take offense? Politician banna hai tho mujhse seekho...LOL Actually aaj kal tho sabke sab...ROFL Today we may need stretchers & ambulance bhi kyonki aaj pari bahut royegi...LOL aur pari ke saath aur log bhi...LOL

Main bhi bura nahin manungi... LOL lekin mujhe nanhi rajshri nahin banna hai... LOL Pls help... ROFL

Apna hotline kholthi hun - Rajshri free zone; free counseling for the emotionally challenged...ROFL First tip : Yogini ke saath Yoga karo...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_DiAsawari_naksh

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tafseer

Thanku sari for the wonderful post...Big smile yaar yeh forum humein har cheez ki knowledge deti hai...isiliye isse door jaane mein bohot dukh hota hai...LOL LOL
and i know YR hai isliye ismein kuch alag hi dikhayenge...i never wanted a MC which is very common in K-serials...dhakka maarna, papita ka juice peela dena, etc etc etc...
Dimri ne bohot dhund ke nikaala hai yeh reason...which is rare but not an impossible situation...i can relate to this coz same thing happened mere ghar par bhi...Ouch Ouch pata hi nahi chala ki she miscarried the child... medicines dekar foetus nikaala gaya...Ouch this is the reason YR mere dil ke aur bhi kareeb hota jaata hai...can't relate to it so much...
n now i don't think Singhanias will blame Akshara for the MC...coz yeh dikhana bohot hi pagalpan hoga...Confused these articles are so misleading...abse i will only read it n won't believe it...i can't say ki i wont read those articles coz YR se realted kuch bhi news padhna hi hai...LOL
ab toh bas dekhna hai how the family handles this...esp Naksh...
promo mein Akshara just couldn't believe it yaar...Ouch

Girl, tum chup chaap jaathi ho ki nahi? Ab tho tumhe idhar se bhagana hoga, stop cribbing & enjoy babaLOL Waise bhi you won't miss much, rona dhona tho agle saal tak chalega'Ouch We will make sure next week woh maayke jayegi tha ki you & Ms. Beautiful miss Rajsri, Papita & gang'.LOL Naitik will join her at maayka for the jhula scene as a welcome back gift for you...Day Dreaming Idea accha hai na?

MC wala track kuch zyaada hi serious hua, hai na? Agar itna hi drama karne ka shauk tha tho could have continued w/batwara & thrown them out of the house...Smile Hum bhi khush or Dimri bhi khush'.Big smile Jabardasti ka pregnancy track ghusa diya & MC ko lekhe pakaya'.Ouch Oh well, kya kar sakthe hai other than just whine'LOL Ab articles padna bandh karo, nanni si Rajsri muth bano' ROFL

Nanhi si rajshri..?? Dead Dead ROFL ROFL baap re itna ghatiya compliment...
arrey waqt se pehle kyun jaaye..?? kal afternoon ko nikalna hai baba...usse pehle mat bhagao...waise mera full intezaam hai mobile par epi dekhna ka...hopefully it gets uploaded on youtube fast or else hum latke...saath mein sabi bhi...Ouch LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di--Sari--

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Sarita  line  of  the  day Nanai si Rajishri  muth  banoROFLROFLROFL
ye  sirf  Taffy  ke  liya  tha  ya  hum  sub  ke  liyaLOL

Taffy bura nahi manegi, yeh pakka patha hai aur aap bhi... so whoever doesn't take offense? Actually aaj kal tho sabke sab...ROFL Today we may need stretchers & ambulance bhi kyonki aaj pari bahut royegi...LOL aur pari ke saath aur log bhi...LOL

hahahahhaa...bura n hum..? donlt worry kabhi nahi maanenge...LOL LOL
waise aaj shayad hum yahan rone ke liye na aa paaye...but will definitely try to..Tongue aadat se majboor kya kare...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smrth

@ TS,

Kudos. The post is rationalizing the things in perspectives. They've come up with a calculated risk. The tasting part is aesthetics. So far, not missing much, but for some minor technicalities...May they keep it up... Their goal, to show the couple negotiating one of the deepest pain a couple can face, hope they might have thought of consulting some professional on psychological aspects of this kind of loss and go about it carefully. They have an opportunity at hand...if only public melodrama restricted, (not possible though, the support cast will not allow it!LOL) and private scenes more subtle and more prevalent (hopeful)...

Yes, good there is no vamp as events unfolded...The actors were good and Naitik's act evoked empathy. His situation landed him greater scope and he excelled (the actor). So is Hina. Hope she'd improve her grief scenes with more of subtlety.

@ last sentence, Such rationalizing posts are a treat to read-open forum give us this opportunity- invited or uninvited.Thumbs Up For me too this watch has become a 'long haul'...started in company of near ones and grew on me with some topicalities and some flashes of brilliances...Lately, perhaps they are doing things correctly. How else would they induce thought provoking posts?!

@smrth ' Loved your feedback, very deep & insightful as usual. I have stopped expecting the CV's exploring psychological aspects with any situation. They have had ample opportunities in the past. Most recently, Varsha had a baby & couldn't bond with the child. I was hoping against hope that they would explore it further, maybe dwell a little on postpartum depression or just hormonal mood swings but it was not meant to be. Instead, she just abruptly stopped going to college & resumed her responsibility; no explanations given. Being a practical viewer I just dismissed it as a Rajsri kind of mood swingLOL They mostly likely will explore this on the lead couple; all miseries/freak incidents only happen to poor AksharaOuch

The bank locker incident could have been used to explain the miscarriage; the  trauma led to the MC. But no, she was seen normal the very next morning. So it wasn't traumatic after all & now this silent MC. I could excuse all faux pas but not the Dr's. No patient would be allowed to go home the way she did, but they had to do this to create drama, I understand that aspect. Considering all the trash that is out there, YR has kept its originality to some extent. In the quest to create drama the benchmark is getting lower & so are my expectations...Smile

Yes, best approach is light hearted bantering, bang and box them when absurd- which is almost always-or acclaim when deserve- which is rarer- but then enjoy with the insights/notes compared- satisfying a need of discussion!LOL...Thanks IF, any which way! And yes, your lowered expectations are shared...That's why we are easily pleased even at a little effort on efficiency...From marketing POV, (one of my interest on this watch-as a product), theirs is a lucky lot.AngryLOL

@ Kaumudi,

How @ 'Bhaiya'...we Bambaia Gujjus love to air two little acquired tongues; Hindi and Marathi!!TongueTongue  LOL

Edited by smrth - 11 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Much was made of the MC track. Now that I saw it, I am forced to believe it. Tried & Tested method adopted by CV's rather than follow their creative minds...Sleepy Of course out of the box idea thaConfused Had me googling for most of the afternoon...ROFL Ab MC ka koyi bhi question pucho, jawab hai mere paas...LOL

If I do not dwell on the technicalities, separate the absurdities, watch it as solely a fictional drama the episode was tastefully done. This was how I watched the locker room track & this is how I am viewing this current track. High points included -
  • Miscarriage wasn't sensationalized; no vamp to push Akshara down the stairs or accidental fall like someone pointed out. Indeed hatke but the concept of MC wasn't hatke. Kudos to Dimri & co for what it's worthClap
  • The actors did a wonderful jobClap Both Karan & Hina had the right emotions. He was completely broken but yet restrained on the forefront & she had the perfect emotions for a new concerned mom; the right amount of anxiety and innocence. Bholapan is Akshara's forte & she sounded so naive, totally clueless of the happenings. Very well portrayed by both, the two have really graduated to a new level although not enough to open an acting  school...ROFL

Now coming to the technicalities; Like in the locker room case, missed/silent miscarriage is quite rare(1%of 25%), probably even rarer in younger women like Akshi. I am convinced of this after pouring through dozens of articles, haven't researched as much for my thesisLOL Bahut faaltu time tha aaj, put to good use...ROFL I am going to accept that Akshara falls in the 1% category just like I bought the locker room theory.

Moving on; what was the purpose of hiding it from Akshara? Naithik as a  husband was thinking of the emotional aspect, rightfully soClap Lekin Dr ne usse aise kaise jaane diya is the million dollar question only Dimri can answer...Confused Why would you want to wait for nature to take it's course since the baby's fate is already sealed? Isn't it the Dr's job to perform the D&C & then maybe counsel the patient if need be? Shouldn't preventive care be the mantra to prevent any infection that could hurt future possibilities? Agar balgopal ne chaaha tho Akshara bahut jald mama banegi aur Naitik papa & we will all be there to witness the momentous
occasion...
Day Dreaming

Wow, 2 rare occurrences in 2 weeks? Not impossible, happens. Like the man who  was
struck by lightning 4 times & survived(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/15/earlyshow/living/main778521.shtml ). This too I am sure is possible but only the ardent followers of YR will buy this theory for long & the ones like me who watch more for the friends on this forum...Hug ...the ones in it for the long haul...Smile

PS: I understand MC is a sensitive subject for a lot of us; if any of this is OT, forgive me. It wasn't intentional, JMO. Take it with a grain of salt...LOL

ur post is simply wowClapClapbased on all studies jst want 2 say frm wat i c on my daily lyf...

wat eveer they showed in seriel was not 2 bad bec it cannot be 2 similar wat happens in our daily lyf,,,,,its jst a fictional story...the actors r fab esp karan n hina widout any doubtThumbs Upthe concept thet showed of a silent mc is also not bad bec it happens 2 many as symtoms the symptoms jst cum 2 b seen after sum days...

nw goin more depper to it...sum points should be noted...

1)the doctor is completelyDeadDeadDead...wat kind of person c is?????durin akshras 1st visit also c did not tell her anthingConfusedc is a 1st tym 2 be mother,,,c needs many things 2 noe about...do"s n donts durin pregnancy,its danger sign,diet pattern n all,no councelling at al,if akshara had knon abt al previusly c cld noe sumthin wrong is happening wid her n yest also c didnt tell nythin 2 aksharaShockedShockedhow will akshra noe abt after abortion care needed 2 her?DeadDead

2)the complete abortion(as they showed)during the first trimester is next 2 impossible...after mc there is always need of a manual cleanin of uterus which is calleed DnC...n after mc women r very mch prone 2 infection no any care regarding that...
                                                        they hav stated mc as such a simple matter,,,its not lyk that,,,i wld say it is more complicated than that of a delivery,,,,,its true a delivery has more physical stress bt after womens hav their child on their lap they forget every pain...n the womens after mc,,,they will be having pain which nothing can compensate...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00moonlight08--Sari--_charu_

pgshah Groupbie
pgshah
pgshah

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
If there is MC without DC, then it means that it was Chemical Pregnancy...no baby inside, just tests are  positive. I have been through this before...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index