Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Did it or did it not make the cut? (Page 3)

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
thanx for the post.
its always happy to read ur post ...
but akshi??????????
i dont know what will be her reaction on hearing this??????????????

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
the doctor did a poor job...she cannot leave everything to husband or ma or any other relative ..doctor herself should have told Akshara bec. she's the only one who can convince her that it's normal and it's not necessary ke everytime there will be some complication...she can become pregnant again n have a healthy baby...will naitik explain her this? Dead she was hesitant to tell Naitik abt the MC Shocked why? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di--Sari--moonlight08_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00smrthMadhavi_Di_vinita_--Sari--_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

@ TS,

Kudos. The post is rationalizing the things in perspectives. They've come up with a calculated risk. The tasting part is aesthetics. So far, not missing much, but for some minor technicalities...May they keep it up... Their goal, to show the couple negotiating one of the deepest pain a couple can face, hope they might have thought of consulting some professional on psychological aspects of this kind of loss and go about it carefully. They have an opportunity at hand...if only public melodrama restricted, (not possible though, the support cast will not allow it!LOL) and private scenes more subtle and more prevalent (hopeful)...

Yes, good there is no vamp as events unfolded...The actors were good and Naitik's act evoked empathy. His situation landed him greater scope and he excelled (the actor). So is Hina. Hope she'd improve her grief scenes with more of subtlety.

@ last sentence, Such rationalizing posts are a treat to read-open forum give us this opportunity- invited or uninvited.Thumbs Up For me too this watch has become a 'long haul'...started in company of near ones and grew on me with some topicalities and some flashes of brilliances...Lately, perhaps they are doing things correctly. How else would they induce thought provoking posts?!

@smrth ' Loved your feedback, very deep & insightful as usual. I have stopped expecting the CV's exploring psychological aspects with any situation. They have had ample opportunities in the past. Most recently, Varsha had a baby & couldn't bond with the child. I was hoping against hope that they would explore it further, maybe dwell a little on postpartum depression or just hormonal mood swings but it was not meant to be. Instead, she just abruptly stopped going to college & resumed her responsibility; no explanations given. Being a practical viewer I just dismissed it as a Rajsri kind of mood swingLOL They mostly likely will explore this on the lead couple; all miseries/freak incidents only happen to poor AksharaOuch

The bank locker incident could have been used to explain the miscarriage; the  trauma led to the MC. But no, she was seen normal the very next morning. So it wasn't traumatic after all & now this silent MC. I could excuse all faux pas but not the Dr's. No patient would be allowed to go home the way she did, but they had to do this to create drama, I understand that aspect. Considering all the trash that is out there, YR has kept its originality to some extent. In the quest to create drama the benchmark is getting lower & so are my expectations...Smile

Edited by FLGators - 11 May 2011 at 6:48am

smrthMadhavi_Di_vinita_moonlight08_charu_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

sarita di.. awesome post..Thumbs Up light hearted yet very serious..Big smile

charu di and samarth bhai are to my all time favourite.. jitna kaho utna kam hai yaha to..Tongue

i agree with each and everything u all said.. MC is not something im of.. im way too small to u nderstand this sensitive issue.. but yes im happy that dimri did not create any over the top scenes to depict this drama..

now just waiting to see what will naksh do now..

Thanks, Kaumudi. Yes, I like to keep it lighthearted considering the forum mahol. Tension sabka middle name ban chukha hai, several Rajsri's in the making…..ROFL

It's very hard to approach a serious topic when people are so passionate. I am aware that there are many on here that may have been in a similar situation. I am mindful of that fact & wouldn't want to re-open old wounds over a discussion. I gave it a lot of thought before I posted it coz for me I am always discussing characters in a soap, it's crystal clear in my mind but may not be to someone who is reading it. Tho I gave it a try, I'm glad you enjoyed it…Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Thanku sari for the wonderful post...Big smile yaar yeh forum humein har cheez ki knowledge deti hai...isiliye isse door jaane mein bohot dukh hota hai...LOL LOL
and i know YR hai isliye ismein kuch alag hi dikhayenge...i never wanted a MC which is very common in K-serials...dhakka maarna, papita ka juice peela dena, etc etc etc...
Dimri ne bohot dhund ke nikaala hai yeh reason...which is rare but not an impossible situation...i can relate to this coz same thing happened mere ghar par bhi...Ouch Ouch pata hi nahi chala ki she miscarried the child... medicines dekar foetus nikaala gaya...Ouch this is the reason YR mere dil ke aur bhi kareeb hota jaata hai...can't relate to it so much...
n now i don't think Singhanias will blame Akshara for the MC...coz yeh dikhana bohot hi pagalpan hoga...Confused these articles are so misleading...abse i will only read it n won't believe it...i can't say ki i wont read those articles coz YR se realted kuch bhi news padhna hi hai...LOL
ab toh bas dekhna hai how the family handles this...esp Naksh...
promo mein Akshara just couldn't believe it yaar...Ouch

Girl, tum chup chaap jaathi ho ki nahi? Ab tho tumhe idhar se bhagana hoga, stop cribbing & enjoy babaLOL Waise bhi you won't miss much, rona dhona tho agle saal tak chalega…Ouch We will make sure next week woh maayke jayegi tha ki you & Ms. Beautiful miss Rajsri, Papita & gang….LOL Naitik will join her at maayka for the jhula scene as a welcome back gift for you...Day Dreaming Idea accha hai na?

MC wala track kuch zyaada hi serious hua, hai na? Agar itna hi drama karne ka shauk tha tho could have continued w/batwara & thrown them out of the house...Smile Hum bhi khush or Dimri bhi khush….Big smile Jabardasti ka pregnancy track ghusa diya & MC ko lekhe pakaya….Ouch Oh well, kya kar sakthe hai other than just whine…LOL Ab articles padna bandh karo, nanni si Rajsri muth bano… ROFL

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08Asawari_nakshpvlaksTafseer

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

the doctor did a poor job...she cannot leave everything to husband or ma or any other relative ..doctor herself should have told Akshara bec. she's the only one who can convince her that it's normal and it's not necessary ke everytime there will be some complication...she can become pregnant again n have a healthy baby...will naitik explain her this? Dead she was hesitant to tell Naitik abt the MC Shocked why? 

She kept saying sab teekh hai. May be as a doctor she see this routinely, so uske liye sab teekh tha...Confused Dr ki galthi was Dimri's idea for more drama today...Akshara behosh ho jayegi when the news is broken to her...Dead More rona dhona to come, stay tuned...Ouch

Madhavi_DiAsawari_naksh

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Sarita  line  of  the  day Nanai si Rajishri  muth  banoROFLROFLROFL
ye  sirf  Taffy  ke  liya  tha  ya  hum  sub  ke  liyaLOL

moonlight08Asawari_naksh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index