Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

Much was made of the MC track. Now that I saw it, I am forced to believe it. Tried & Tested method adopted by CV's rather than follow their creative minds...🥱 Of course out of the box idea tha😕 Had me googling for most of the afternoon...🤣 Ab MC ka koyi bhi question pucho, jawab hai mere paas...😆

If I do not dwell on the technicalities, separate the absurdities, watch it as solely a fictional drama the episode was tastefully done. This was how I watched the locker room track & this is how I am viewing this current track. High points included -

• Miscarriage wasn't sensationalized; no vamp to push Akshara down the stairs or accidental fall like someone pointed out. Indeed hatke but the concept of MC wasn't hatke. Kudos to Dimri & co for what it's worth👏
  • The actors did a wonderful job👏 Both Karan & Hina had the right emotions. He was completely broken but yet restrained on the forefront & she had the perfect emotions for a new concerned mom; the right amount of anxiety and innocence. Bholapan is Akshara's forte & she sounded so naive, totally clueless of the happenings. Very well portrayed by both, the two have really graduated to a new level although not enough to open an acting  school...🤣

Now coming to the technicalities; Like in the locker room case, missed/silent miscarriage is quite rare(1%of 25%), probably even rarer in younger women like Akshi. I am convinced of this after pouring through dozens of articles, haven't researched as much for my thesis😆 Bahut faaltu time tha aaj, put to good use...🤣 I am going to accept that Akshara falls in the 1% category just like I bought the locker room theory.

Moving on; what was the purpose of hiding it from Akshara? Naithik as a  husband was thinking of the emotional aspect, rightfully so👏 Lekin Dr ne usse aise kaise jaane diya is the million dollar question only Dimri can answer...😕 Why would you want to wait for nature to take it's course since the baby's fate is already sealed? Isn't it the Dr's job to perform the D&C & then maybe counsel the patient if need be? Shouldn't preventive care be the mantra to prevent any infection that could hurt future possibilities? Agar balgopal ne chaaha tho Akshara bahut jald mama banegi aur Naitik papa & we will all be there to witness the momentous
occasion...
😍

Wow, 2 rare occurrences in 2 weeks? Not impossible, happens. Like the man who  was
struck by lightning 4 times & survived(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/15/earlyshow/living/main778521.shtml ). This too I am sure is possible but only the ardent followers of YR will buy this theory for long & the ones like me who watch more for the friends on this forum...🤗 ...the ones in it for the long haul...😊

PS: I understand MC is a sensitive subject for a lot of us; if any of this is OT, forgive me. It wasn't intentional, JMO. Take it with a grain of salt...😆

ur post is simply wow👏👏based on all studies jst want 2 say frm wat i c on my daily lyf...

wat eveer they showed in seriel was not 2 bad bec it cannot be 2 similar wat happens in our daily lyf,,,,,its jst a fictional story...the actors r fab esp karan n hina widout any doubt👍🏼the concept thet showed of a silent mc is also not bad bec it happens 2 many as symtoms the symptoms jst cum 2 b seen after sum days...

nw goin more depper to it...sum points should be noted...

1)the doctor is completely🤢🤢🤢...wat kind of person c is?????durin akshras 1st visit also c did not tell her anthing😕c is a 1st tym 2 be mother,,,c needs many things 2 noe about...do"s n donts durin pregnancy,its danger sign,diet pattern n all,no councelling at al,if akshara had knon abt al previusly c cld noe sumthin wrong is happening wid her n yest also c didnt tell nythin 2 akshara😲😲how will akshra noe abt after abortion care needed 2 her?🤢🤢

2)the complete abortion(as they showed)during the first trimester is next 2 impossible...after mc there is always need of a manual cleanin of uterus which is calleed DnC...n after mc women r very mch prone 2 infection no any care regarding that...
                                                        they hav stated mc as such a simple matter,,,its not lyk that,,,i wld say it is more complicated than that of a delivery,,,,,its true a delivery has more physical stress bt after womens hav their child on their lap they forget every pain...n the womens after mc,,,they will be having pain which nothing can compensate...😭

pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If there is MC without DC, then it means that it was Chemical Pregnancy...no baby inside, just tests are  positive. I have been through this before...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pgshah

If there is MC without DC, then it means that it was Chemical Pregnancy...no baby inside, just tests are  positive. I have been through this before...

when doc. confirmed the pregnancy, tht means she saw the fetus through ultrasound.. other tests were also done..akshara had all symptoms of pregnancy like nausea etc. her mom said it's her 3rd month ! i think ur talking abt very early stages of pregnancy...

when i conceived my 2nd baby, my doc. didn't confirm my pregnancy for 2 months n said "don't tell anyone the good news"..i was  very confused..now i know what she meant...she said she couldn't see the baby in ultrasound, then she did internal ultrasound and confirmed the pregnancy...but still she waited for another 2-3 weeks to recheck the foetus...i just read that pregnancy is not confirmed till the doc. confirms fetal heart beat...that happens in the 3rd month...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aditi7

ur post is simply wow👏👏based on all studies jst want 2 say frm wat i c on my daily lyf...

wat eveer they showed in seriel was not 2 bad bec it cannot be 2 similar wat happens in our daily lyf,,,,,its jst a fictional story...the actors r fab esp karan n hina widout any doubt👍🏼the concept thet showed of a silent mc is also not bad bec it happens 2 many as symtoms the symptoms jst cum 2 b seen after sum days...

1)the doctor is completely🤢🤢🤢...wat kind of person c is?????durin akshras 1st visit also c did not tell her anthing😕c is a 1st tym 2 be mother,,,c needs many things 2 noe about...do"s n donts durin pregnancy,its danger sign,diet pattern n all,no councelling at al,if akshara had knon abt al previusly c cld noe sumthin wrong is happening wid her n yest also c didnt tell nythin 2 akshara😲😲how will akshra noe abt after abortion care needed 2 her?🤢🤢

2)the complete abortion(as they showed)during the first trimester is next 2 impossible...after mc there is always need of a manual cleanin of uterus which is calleed DnC...n after mc women r very mch prone 2 infection no any care regarding that...
                                                        they hav stated mc as such a simple matter,,,its not lyk that,,,i wld say it is more complicated than that of a delivery,,,,,its true a delivery has more physical stress bt after womens hav their child on their lap they forget every pain...n the womens after mc,,,they will be having pain which nothing can compensate...😭

ur post is also wow 👏 the pain during MC is unbearable (my cousin went through it) , just like labor pains..n then the bleeding issue...akshara should have known..now toh she was reading the book also 
.aastha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

ur post is also wow 👏 the pain during MC is unbearable (my cousin went through it) , just like labor pains..n then the bleeding issue...akshara should have known..now toh she was reading the book also 

i daily go with numerous mc cases,,,,sumtyms it becums very hard 2 control myself also,,,i think it is a worst part of human lyf...😭
n comming 2 akshara c also has started 2 know that something is going bad with her,,,,,dont noe how c will cntrl herself knowig ths😭
pgshah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
how can they justify MC without bleeding and that too preg women herself has no knowledge!!! during pregnancy if there is even little bit of bleeding, its a serious issue sometimes. For my son (2nd pregnancy) I had little bit of bleeding in my 2nd tr, after that whole 3rd tr doc use to monitor me every week...( 3 whole months, monitoring baby every week)
.aastha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pgshah

how can they justify MC without bleeding and that too preg women herself has no knowledge!!! during pregnancy if there is even little bit of bleeding, its a serious issue sometimes. For my son (2nd pregnancy) I had little bit of bleeding in my 2nd tr, after that whole 3rd tr doc use to monitor me every week...( 3 whole months, monitoring baby every week)

every women hav different state during prgnancy,,,,,i m nt trying 2 defend u n i m not self eperienced also,,,bt i have seen different cases...every abnormal symptom is dangorous n varies frm person 2 person...comin 2 aksharas case,,it is hard 2 believe bt cant b said its not possible,,bt ya the cvs should not hav shown akshara completely unaware abt it
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

when doc. confirmed the pregnancy, tht means she saw the fetus through ultrasound.. other tests were also done..akshara had all symptoms of pregnancy like nausea etc. her mom said it's her 3rd month ! i think ur talking abt very early stages of pregnancy...

when i conceived my 2nd baby, my doc. didn't confirm my pregnancy for 2 months n said "don't tell anyone the good news"..i was  very confused..now i know what she meant...she said she couldn't see the baby in ultrasound, then she did internal ultrasound and confirmed the pregnancy...but still she waited for another 2-3 weeks to recheck the foetus...i just read that pregnancy is not confirmed till the doc. confirms fetal heart beat...that happens in the 3rd month...

You are right Charu, the obgyn's here don't give you an appt until after 8-10wks. The justification they give is that they cannot listen to the fetal heartbeat until this time. I assume life hasn't begun until the heartbeat is heard. If anything happens before then it was never meant to be. To confirm the pregnancy they just ask you to use the OTC preg kits which are very accurate.

A missed miscarriage is at a very early stage, probably less than 8wks. So that theory is a little questionable in this case but we don't really know how far along she was anyway. Rajsri said 3 mahina but the SMP wasn't.  But pati patni hai tho ho saktha hai…😳 Naksh ne Dimri se chupaya hoga….🤣 Serial ki dhuniya hai, Ananya is easily 7-8months old already. A month ago she was new born & Anshu is in 10th grade in 2 yrs & he isn't even a bright bulb; tho patha nahi 2 saal mein kaise he jumped from 6th -10th….. 😲

Everybody's experience is different. No two are alike so we just have to buy Dimri's theory but being clueless about your own body is a little doubtful😕 We are not in the Stone Age….🤢But after seeing her & Papita together during the baby announcement, they may come up with a novel idea to find out if she has miscarried or not😆 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aditi7

Thank you😊 Yes, I agree with you. Although such MC's occur & each individual is different it's a little hard to buy some of the stuff they throw at you. There were quite a few inconsistencies especially with the Dr; she kept saying everything was ok, when it was not😕 Maybe coz she never considered it a pregnancy since the heartbeat probably was never heard? Either way, I thought to provide us with drama, they forgot to tie loose ends...🤢

How can Akshara leave the hospital w/o knowing? She wasn't traumatized for them to hide the fact from her😕 Eventually she has to find out, who better than the Dr to counsel her? Would Akshara trust the Dr or her dadi/Naitik on such matters?  I know medications can get the fetus out eventually but I still think D&C was the way to go while you are at the Dr's. Why postpone the inevitable?

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
.aastha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: FLGators

Thank you😊 Yes, I agree with you. Although such MC's occur & each individual is different it's a little hard to buy some of the stuff they throw at you. There were quite a few inconsistencies especially with the Dr; she kept saying everything was ok, when it was not😕 Maybe coz she never considered it a pregnancy since the heartbeat probably was never heard? Either way, I thought to provide us with drama, they forgot to tie loose ends...🤢

How can Akshara leave the hospital w/o knowing? She wasn't traumatized for them to hide the fact from her😕 Eventually she has to find out, who better than the Dr to counsel her? Would Akshara trust the Dr or her dadi/Naitik on such matters?  I know medications can get the fetus out eventually but I still think D&C was the way to go while you are at the Dr's. Why postpone the inevitable?

dnc is the only way of safe aborting in aksharas case,,,,,,dont know wat the doc did with her😕😕n dont know wat medicines thet were talking abt,,,,,,,,during pregnacy also akshara was taking medicines,i m totally confused😕bec in 1st 3 months no medication is used,,,,it causes intoxication 2 the fetus...al the development of fetus body is 2 be happen in this tym...n if mothes will be taking medications different type of congenital deformities will be seen in child...

n talkin abt better councellin,,,dadi can also councel akshara bt c will be tellin wat ever c experienced durin her tym,,,n belive me pregnacy tym is not same 2 same in every1,,,,different people cum with different problems,,,,nausea,vomiting,mood swings etc r sum common cases bt there r many other which cannot be sidelined...