India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Did it or did it not make the cut?

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Much was made of the MC track. Now that I saw it, I am forced to believe it. Tried & Tested method adopted by CV's rather than follow their creative minds...Sleepy Of course out of the box idea thaConfused Had me googling for most of the afternoon...ROFL Ab MC ka koyi bhi question pucho, jawab hai mere paas...LOL

If I do not dwell on the technicalities, separate the absurdities, watch it as solely a fictional drama the episode was tastefully done. This was how I watched the locker room track & this is how I am viewing this current track. High points included -
  • Miscarriage wasn't sensationalized; no vamp to push Akshara down the stairs or accidental fall like someone pointed out. Indeed hatke but the concept of MC wasn't hatke. Kudos to Dimri & co for what it's worthClap
  • The actors did a wonderful jobClap Both Karan & Hina had the right emotions. He was completely broken but yet restrained on the forefront & she had the perfect emotions for a new concerned mom; the right amount of anxiety and innocence. Bholapan is Akshara's forte & she sounded so naive, totally clueless of the happenings. Very well portrayed by both, the two have really graduated to a new level although not enough to open an acting  school...ROFL

Now coming to the technicalities; Like in the locker room case, missed/silent miscarriage is quite rare(1%of 25%), probably even rarer in younger women like Akshi. I am convinced of this after pouring through dozens of articles, haven't researched as much for my thesisLOL Bahut faaltu time tha aaj, put to good use...ROFL I am going to accept that Akshara falls in the 1% category just like I bought the locker room theory.

Moving on; what was the purpose of hiding it from Akshara? Naithik as a  husband was thinking of the emotional aspect, rightfully soClap Lekin Dr ne usse aise kaise jaane diya is the million dollar question only Dimri can answer...Confused Why would you want to wait for nature to take it's course since the baby's fate is already sealed? Isn't it the Dr's job to perform the D&C & then maybe counsel the patient if need be? Shouldn't preventive care be the mantra to prevent any infection that could hurt future possibilities? Agar balgopal ne chaaha tho Akshara bahut jald mama banegi aur Naitik papa & we will all be there to witness the momentous
occasion...
Day Dreaming

Wow, 2 rare occurrences in 2 weeks? Not impossible, happens. Like the man who  was
struck by lightning 4 times & survived(http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/08/15/earlyshow/living/main778521.shtml ). This too I am sure is possible but only the ardent followers of YR will buy this theory for long & the ones like me who watch more for the friends on this forum...Hug ...the ones in it for the long haul...Smile

PS: I understand MC is a sensitive subject for a lot of us; if any of this is OT, forgive me. It wasn't intentional, JMO. Take it with a grain of salt...LOL

Edited by FLGators - 10 May 2011 at 8:57pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddha_chhitaranmarxyzeanamika00nakshu_2012Madhavi_Di.aastha.smrthRachu.m..Fairytales.._deepshi_veil_of_roses_vinita_-Nasreen-PCRocksmoonlight08pvlaks-Stutz-Tafseer_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Sari  liked  every  thing  you  said  and  the  last  line  MC  is  sensitive subject  but  i  always  like  all  your  post  while  you  make  it  so lighter  that  any one  will  take  it  positive  as  person  like  me  . i  will  comment  on  this  too  .  rec

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012_vinita_moonlight08--Sari--_Divya_

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
i'll ignore the absurdities...the best part of it was that MC happened naturally..if it was a K serial, Akshara wud have lost her child doing samaj seva (family,nanad seva to be precise)..like nikhilji ki sachai ka pata lagate lagate, or slipped frm the stairs ROFL 

Karan again stood out Clap Hug muaah to him..he was awesome...Is Akshara REALLY so naive ? Stern Smile na pregnancy ka pata hai na MC ka..1 week mein toh girls read the whole book of pregnancy ! they're so curious to find out what all changes r gonna come in her body, what she will feel and why !  chalo, itna toh pata chal gaya ke badam doodh n juice lena hota hai Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 10 May 2011 at 9:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeMadhavi_DiYR_Nakshnakshu_2012kingini_aardraveil_of_roses_vinita_moonlight08Serendipity.._Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sari  liked  every  thing  you  said  and  the  last  line  MC  is  sensitive subject  but  i  always  like  all  your  post  while  you  make  it  so lighter  that  any one  will  take  it  positive  as  person  like  me  . i  will  comment  on  this  too  .  rec

Thanks MB... dar lagtha hai commenting on such a sensitive issue; don't know who is reading & how people perceive it. Bus kisiko bura na lage...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraMadhavi_Dinakshu_2012moonlight08saru.g_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i'll ignore the absurdities...the best part of it was that MC happened naturally..if it was a K serial, Akshara wud have lost her child doing samaj seva (family,nanad seva to be precise)..like nikhilji ki sachai ka pata lagate lagate, or slipped frm the stairs ROFL 

Karan again stood out Clap Hug muaah to him..he was awesome...Is Akshara REALLY so naive ? Stern Smile na pregnancy ka pata hai na MC ka..1 week mein toh girls read the whole book of pregnancy ! they're so curious to find out what all changes r gonna come in her body, what she will feel and why !  chalo, itna toh pata chal gaya ke badam doodh n juice lena hota hai Ouch

haan, that is what I thought. Padi likhi ladki hai, kum se kum everybody reads books/googlesLOL Is it Akshara's inexperience or is it bewakoofi that Dimri is portraying? Dr bhi bewakoof nikliLOL You are right, yeh tho not so silent miscarriage hai, she had cramping...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraveil_of_roses_Divya_

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Thanks MB... dar lagtha hai commenting on such a sensitive issue; don't know who is reading & how people perceive it. Bus kisiko bura na lage...Smile

Sarita  i  like  the  part  too  that  it  was  not  dramatic  like  other  show. and  best  was  karan  and  hina  both  did  the  justic  to  the  episode.i  realy  want  to  see  that  they  show  the  impcat  on  naksh  after  the  MC  rathere  them  showing  ronadhona  of  rajashri  and  g3Dead.  the  felling  of  naksh  will be  so  imp  at  this  stage  and  i  want  to  see  every  aspect  that  then  went  and  how  they  will come  out  of  that  and  become  strong  to  take  any  step  to  come  forword  and  try  to  erase  the  past . it is  not  easy  while  akashar  dont  work  . some  time it  help  if  you  go  out  of  your  shell  and  do  some  other  thing  will  make  you  stornger  and  you  want  feel  that  pain  that  much. pain  will  be  there  it  remain   until  she  will  have  onther  littel  angel  in  her  hand. but  atlest  they  have  to  become  stronger  and  move  forverd  in  life. i  would  love  to  see  how  they  show  all  this . by  the  way  thanks  for  the  reserch on  the  MC. LOL
ps  if  you  want  you  can  gide  now  the  CVWink

Edited by madhaviben - 10 May 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze_vinita_--Sari--_Divya_

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FLGators

Sarita  i  like  the  part  too  that  it  was  not  dramatic  like  other  show. and  best  was  karan  and  hina  both  did  the  justic  to  the  episode.i  realy  want  to  see  that  they  show  the  impcat  on  naksh  after  the  MC  rathere  them  showing  ronadhona  of  rajashri  and  g3Dead.  the  felling  of  naksh  will be  so  imp  at  this  stage  and  i  want  to  see  every  aspect  that  then  went  and  how  they  will come  out  of  that  and  become  strong  to  take  any  step  to  come  forword  and  try  to  erase  the  past . it is  not  easy  while  akashar  dont  work  . some  time it  help  if  you  go  out  of  your  shell  and  do  some  other  thing  will  make  you  stornger  and  you  want  feel  that  pain  that  much. pain  will  be  there  it  remain   until  she  will  have  onther  littel  angel  in  her  hand. but  atlest  they  have  to  become  stronger  and  move  forverd  in  life. i  would  love  to  see  how  they  show  all  this . by  the  way  thanks  for  the  reserch on  the  MC. LOL

Google has become my life, sach mein bhagwan ko bhi itna yaad nahi karthi jitna google ko...LOL Absolute life saver, seriously!

Dramatic tho kal hoga, mirch masala ke saathLOL Probably we will see a new high point when it comes to rona dhona. Abhi tak they have not shown death in YR, this is the first. Tho be braveSmile Rajsri probably won't come until thur but G3 aur BM pakayenge kal. BM ko acting bhi nahi aathi...LOL G3 hopefully will be more concerned about bahu than Munna. Although Munna needs her bahu needs her support more.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dinakshu_2012_vinita_moonlight08saru.g_Divya_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index