YIH Written Update 10th MAY 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

YIH Written Update 10th May 2011

The episode starts with Manjari saying to Akshay that he dont care for others, worried abt others except me {How dare u say that Manjari? }, worried abt ur presentation. u have changed, dont talk to me properly. It seems u wil be happy only after confessing sumthing from me. Rhea asks AK to do sumthing to stop their talk. AK says that hitler(Rastogi) said to fight for Love and u'll fighting in Love and Rhea says that they both very cute while fighting like this. And says its getting late and both of them go inside. Manjari was about to leave when Akshay says her sorry and Manjari says sorry too and goes inside.

In Rhea's room, Rhea says that she is missing Akshay. On which Manjari looks at her for a while, Rhea questions what happened? Manjari says that for a while she forgot that its her Akshay too. On this, Rhea teases her saying ur dil ki baat came, ur Akshay too hmmm. Rhea says to avoid the confusion, she wud refer her Akshay as AK {ya we wud refer AK too 😉 } and then goes to meet AK saying to give him good night kiss. Manjari sees the clothes left by Rhea for her and worries on how wil she wear these small clothes. she notices a white outfit and thinks "without my saying u understand my every problem when u r nt around me that time too" and then cums wearing a almost knee length shirt / kurta (whatever it is). While combing her hair, Manjari realises that her one earing is missing and starts finding in the room and then remembers a flashback.

MANJARI FLASHBACK
in Agra, Manjari waiting for Akshay in sum garden. Akshay cums and says sorry for cuming late. Manjari says haan Agra's youngest cafe owner, just one month ur cafe opened and u hv no time to meet me. Akshay says he got late bcoz of work. Manjari says bcoz of work that means ur cafe is doing well. Akshay says not that much, just little profit. Manjari gets happy and asks for treat. Akshay says not treat but sumthing special for the one without whom i cudnt do anything, this is for u from my first earning. (gives a gift ) {sho sweet Akshay 😳  } . . . FLASHBACK END

Cuming to present, Manjari says so sweet memories with this earing, how can i lose it? Manjari searches but dont get it and realises that she mite hv dropped in garden sumwhere. Manjari turns to go but then realises how can she go like this, if sumone sees her. Manjari takes a dupatta and ties it below her waist and then goes.

In Mumbai, Kabir meets Anushka and says that he have to go for some work. Anushka says its quite late, what work now? Any problem. Kabir says that a restaurant needs a guitarist, so me going, its a regular work and good money. Anushka asks that his job is fixed at Ranbir's office then why this? Kabir says the truth that his interview with Ranbir dint happened and how Mallika had humiliated him in office. Anushka asks why dint he told her. Kabir says he dint want to hurt her and then tells to cum with him where she wil hear her music and then have dinner too. Anushka agrees.

Back to Lonavla, Akshay in his room with Manjari earing in hand and remembers the flashback
FLASHBACK CONTINUES FROM WHERE MANJARI's ENDED
Manjari sees the gift and gets happy and says earings are so beautiful, she wil take care of them too much. . . . FLASHBACK ENDS

Akshay thinks "there is a memory with each and every thing of her, there is ehsaas of her, lekin ab wohi paas nahi, toh uski nishaani rakhkar kya karu? " Akshay gets up and goes outside the room. He sees Manjari going and wonders where she is going so late.

In Mumbai, Anushka wishes All the best to Kabir for his performance. Kabir name is announced. Ranbir and Mallika are in same restaurant too. Ranbir remembers Kabir and wonder why Kabir dint came for interview and doing a job here. Mallika gets tensed. Kabir performs.

Manjari searching for earing in garden, she sees sumones shadow cuming and hurries to hide. Akshay cums looking for her. In a hurry, her dupatta gets stuck in the bushes, sees Akshay cuming and leaves the dupatta and go and stand behind the bushes. Akshay cums towards her. Manjari stops him not to cum further. Akshay asks what she is doing here and whats this dupatta like this here? ...Manjari tells him to talk to her from there only. Akshay says "Mujhe bhi tumhare paas aane ka koi shauk nahi hai," ...😳 but what u r doing behind the bushes? Manjari says nothing and again warns him not to cum further. Manjari tries to remove dupatta from there but cudnt. Akshay see her struggle...And at last Manjari requests Akshay to remove and give her. Akshay removes the dupatta from bushes. While giving Akshay says "What Rastogi sir said today, i have full faith in it, What u think?  u wil not tell me but giv answer to urself atleast" . Manjari tells to leave the dupatta, sumone wil cum. Akshay leaves the dupatta slowly and busy looking at Manjari. ...😍...Akshay then looks other side and Manjari ties the dupatta on her waist and then cums in front of him. Akshay looks at her for a while ... 😳...and then turns and go from there.

In Mumbai, Kabir performance ends, evryone applauds. Anushka says Congratulations and hugs him. Ranbir cums to them and praises Kabir. and ask why he dint came for interviEW. MaLlika getting worried. Anushka says to RanbiR that Kabir had cum to office. . . . EPISODE ENDS. .

PRECAP : its the same. Akshay taking Manjari on the side against the wall and the song "Kaise bataye kyun tujhko chahe" plays and Akshay lovingly moving strand of hair from Manjari face. Both loooking at each other. ..😍...❤️ 

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . . . .PLZzz HIT THE CHASKAMETER BUTTON OF YIH FORUM IF U LIKE THE UPDATE ...😊
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
thanks for update ...LUV YIH ...👍🏼 LUV AKSHARI ...😉
Thanks for the update.. I wanted the "Tu jaane naa" song sequence, but they didnt show.. 😒
thank you...for the update farhin!!!!