I can understand...dark days ahead

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I can understand why there's no written update today. And if anyone actually watched everything and writes an update, then it must have required a patthar dil. ðŸ˜Š

I read a concise update on FB and I have to say, I think there'll be tons of RuHu scenes now. Looks like Pihu is falling for Rudr.  The way Gauri kept pushing and insisting that Pihu should go along with this drama should tell us that it is definitely going to happen.  Looks like Gauri and Maasi are working towards the same goal. When Pihu finally gives in and ends up in Rudr's arms, no one will feel sorry for Gauri because she's responsible for this nonsense. This is the way CVs think don't they?  This is their way of manufacturing and justifying RuHu scenes. 

Oh please!   ðŸ¥±

I'd rather find something to laugh about...anything...Maasi's gigantic ring on her finger was really bugging me this past week, looks like some kind of satellite dish receiving signals. ...Dadu walking around with a syringe ready to stick in Rudr at anytime ...Gauri walking around with a handbag full of thousand rupee notes...

Rudr driving a car all over Haridwar buying a ring for Pihu and still we don't see a single person anywhere who meets him and tells him he needs to go home and rest in bed because he needs to prepare for some shocks ahead.. ...
actually Rudr just walked out of  hospital and since then we haven't seen anyone except the Rawat family on screen.

With apologies to those who want this show to continue...I suspect there are plenty of people who are waiting for an end and will actually celebrate it here ...me included...can you blame us? 

I only watch because I'm an AG fan and even then, I had to stop when Pihu became ridiculous. There is so much she could have done with this role if the character had been relatable. I sympathised with her and now have to sympathise with the rest of the cast too. So I'l be looking forward to an end. These actors deserve better.

cant agree more anu..well said...
Dont want a confused pihu agin. But the cv s are taking her on that way. Dont know how long have tolerate this sangini for AG.