India-Forums

Navya
Navya

May 10th: Things I liked (Page 3)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Eeeks! no way Mru...i will send him to you! 

@Anant's family being Adam's family!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL oh someone needs to make a VM with Adams family theme on Anant's family!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

They're Creepy and they're kookey
Mysterious and Spookey
they're altogether ookey
Anant's Faaamily!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharAwesome.Saucewithout-fathomLadyMcbeth

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Eeeks! no way Mru...i will send him to you! 

@Anant's family being Adam's family!ROFL oh someone needs to make a VM with Adams family theme on Anant's family!ROFL

They're Creepy and they're kookey
Mysterious and Spookey
they're altogether ookey
Anant's Faaamily!
ROFL

hahaha.. Amy.. I can teach him MINESWEEPER then and he can turn into ACHMED for real .. ROFL

Oh lord.. Adam's family song ... solves the mystery of why the name Anant .. hahahaha

I should stop making a total kabada of Anu's post now .. LOL

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.Sauce

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Nah. The one where she makes a confession to herself that the main reason why she wants to go is because Anant is going.LOLLOL  LOL arey but she said the SAME to herself yesterday naa...I liked her confession to herself in yesterday's epi more...today I didn't feel any impactLOL

I liked Navya's conversation with Mum/dad as well. I always do. EmbarrassedThey are definately better and make a lot more sense than Anant's Adams family. LOL yeah I also like Navya's interactions with her Mom/Dad when she FINALLY manages to walk over and START talking after a century...once the convos start, THEN the scene gets betterLOL

Re: Anant's dadaji...dude he used to be in that show Seven also naa...same to same kinda creepy professor character...he has like MAJOR hangover of that stillLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO. Anu. Yes. He was enlightening the world with his glory in Seven as well. I thought that may be bacause he was portraying the character of a scientist ,he is talking the way he was talking. But HELL NO. The guy IS MONOTONE/CREEPY . ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

LOL. I get your point. LOLLOLLOL I dont know, but i liked it today as well.LOLLOLLOLKuch boli toh sahi.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLusually we see her with the moon face moving from one place to another like she is some possessed chicaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

and TALK ABOUT IT. How does she manage being sooo slow.ConfusedI would have loved if her dad would have said " Chal rehne de. jabtak tu aayegi tab tak toh goodmorning bolne ka time ho jayega" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeriaAreYaar

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

I swear. The baba is the creepiest character i have ever seen in my entire life. LOLLOLSleepy
He has this robotic touch as far as his body language is concern.LOLLOL
He moves his neck in slowww motion without moving his eyeballs and then WHAM next thing you know he is STARING at you.ROFL. Thus, CENTER-SHOCK BABA.ROFLNow ,I might just make a siggie on him.ROFL

ROFL.. Oh lord .. what a visual on the Baba .. gave me the Achmed visual.. haha. ROFL .. This almost makes me want to watch Navya again, .. hahahaa...  As it is, Anu's posts are persuasive enough..LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Nailed it. ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeNymeria

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

btw did you see Anant's mum wipe off a tear after Anant was done with his explanation to the **center shock Baba** Ummm what was that about!? lol was it because for the first time someone from the concentration camp was able to voice out his opinion to Hitler of the house?Stern Smile

LOL yeah I noticed that...but like I said...to me toh Anant's mom always looks like she's one step away from heart failure or passing out or throwing up each time the CENTER SHOCK Baba or Bua daadi say ANYTHINGLOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLSatyavachanROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL The only time i have seen her smiling was when navya said " Main NAVYA"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLOther than that she always has this "OMG What did you just say??" expressions.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Doesn't anant's Babajee look just like him...(imagine the skin yourself)?LOL

those popping eye balls...the bushy brows...the wrinkled face and ummm the "Silence I Keeel you" sorta looks.LOL

Edited by Ramy25 - 10 May 2011 at 5:45pm

Ruxana91Mru_beeAwesome.SauceLadyMcbeth

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged

Doesn't anant's Babajee look just like him...(imagine the skin yourself)?LOL

those popping eye balls...the bushy brows...the wrinkled face and ummm the "Silence I Keeel you" sorta looks.LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL*Screammms *THIS is Bloody GENIUS. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLLets take out  all the flesh he has on his skin and we'll  get THIS amazing piece of Thang!!

Nymeria

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Agreed that it was a filler episode today.

Things I liked:

1) Appy and Navya's offline conversation about money being an issue for Appy and Navya offering to pay for her without offending her dignity. Wonder what she's going to do though, now that money is an issue with her family as well.

2) Ritz and Ranbir being truly upset that none of their friends were keen on going to Panchgani

3) Navya's dad and mom's conversation about financial crunch

4) Anant's conversation with his Dadajee (or Babajee)

5) Mohan bhaiyya's mute support to Anant

6) Anant jubilant after Navya agrees and manao-es everyone to come to the picnic

Things I did not like:

1) Navya trying to cheer up the group by agreeing to submit the form. The concept was good ... but the excecution wasn't ... the scene somehow felt stiff and awkward to me

2) Navya's expressions throughout the scene with Anant - she seemed fagged out. Although Anant was back to his chirpy self again, Navya was out of spirits and oddly wasn't smiling when Anant blatantly said that her smile itself would win over her Dad. Her repetitive introspection. Didn't add much value to the scene.

3) Creepster family's repetitive and creepy expressions. Bua dadi's dour face, Bhabhi's always-plotting-something expression, Sa-gun's lack of expression, Anant's dad's gruff expression, Dadajee's strained expression etc ... only Nimisha and Anant seem to be smiling in the family. Baap re baap!

4) It has become a norm now - whenever either Anant's dad, Om or Dadajee talk against Sanjay Chachajee, Nimisha's mom and Anant's mom exchange nervous glances at each other.

5) Slllooow motion ... *yawn*

edit:

Re: Anant's dadaji...dude he used to be in that show Seven also naa...same to same kinda creepy professor character...he has like MAJOR hangover of that stillLOL

Ah-ha - now I know why he looked so familiar ... And here I was thinking that I had seen him somewhere... Dude ... even in Seven he was equally strained and gave weird pauses to his sentences.

Dawg-on'-itt!!! Mru and Amy - Adams family???!!!!???? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL My sides are aching ...

Edited by LadyMcbeth - 10 May 2011 at 5:57pm

Mru_beeAwesome.SauceNymeriaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index