India-Forums

Navya
Navya

BAHIYAT

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
yeh kya  hua, kese hua, kab hua,  kyu hua  sorry  sorry  guys  actually  ye  meri  baat   nahi  hai  ah  tou  hamri  Navya  ki  dil  ki  baat  jo  uski  juban  tak abbhi nahi aya lakin bohot jald aa jaega, kyu guys aega na? lakin sorry guys aaj mujhe Anant ki Baba ka ak baat bohot bura laga usne picnic ke bareme jo bola (PICNIC JESA BAHIYAT ...) What do he maen by BAHIYAT, I can't understand the meaning of BAHIYAT,please any one tele me the meaning of (BAHIYAT)AUR ak baat Anant ke buddha (sorry 4 being rude) Baba ko picnic ke bareme kese pata chalega usne apni puri jindegi main kabhi picnic jesa romantic occasion main gaya kia?  I think now-a-days picnic is part & percel in student life, Am I wrong guys? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
yes u r totally wrong your all words r just bullshit u fool u donkey u dont have any sense close this topic its not important be carefull next time u such a bloody looser jakther...
Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
ErmmROFL
What in the world?ConfusedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI dont know what's BAHIYAT. I wish i knew what's BAHIYAT . I really want to know what's BAHIYAT. Please someone be kind enough to give gyaan about being  BAHIYAT. EmbarrassedPlease O Please kind souls !!Big smile

I assume...you mean VAHIYAAT though. It means Non-sense...as far as my understanding goes!

LMAO. I missed the "picnic jaisa ROMANTIC ..." part in your post... LOLLOLLOLI apologize!!
Oh Boy!! That's one educational post you got there buddy!

Edited by Awesome.Sauce - 10 May 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
I think you meant "wahiyat"...Anant's baba was implying towards girls and boys going out together and spending time alone like that...he does not believe that gals and guys could just be friends so he believes that they would be doing 'wahiyat' stuff together. Remember when masi ji considered Ritz and Ranbir feeding each other ice cream as a bad thing, that in her mentality was 'wahiyat' or 'chichora'...so I hopefully think you got what I mean... right?...

And do ignore the users above who could have been more helpful to a person just asking a question, rather than being rude, and teasing a newbie on the forum

Edited by mahi0809 - 10 May 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

silver4karanshumi.

bccl Groupbie
bccl
bccl

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
"Wahiyat" has many meanings- absurd, weird, shameless etc. I think in this context it means shameless.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index