Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Marriage - A Sanctity of Bond (Page 2)

Butifuleyes IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Nice post Milee I agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Hey Milee Jaan how r u doing? Lovely post and so beautifully written as always. Simply loved it. There is of course no questin abt the sanctity of marriage. No matter what is ur past. U have to fulfill the marriage vows. These days we can see it is so easy for people to take Divorce. Divorce rates have gone higher in all the countries as people dont believe in the word marriage anymore. For them it is like any other relation whcih can be broken easily. Nivi and Sid's past has no importance in their present situation both have moved on in their lives and are in love with their respective partners. Sid was totally lifeless without DD today and Nivi was just looking for Viren for all her answers and the support. Beautiful episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Milee.. thank you for the beautiful post and ur thoughts...and especially ur thoughts about marital bond...yes i agree and this is one thing that has been portrayed so beautifully in CCBM
daffodils06 Goldie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
beautifully written milee...wat u said abt marriage is so true...
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Milee...what a beautiful description dear...

Yes its true that this sanctity is very well maintained by both the couples...esp with Viren and Nivi...even Siddharth did try to mend his ways for Divya...

And Nivi wholeheartedly just search for Viren...I think I have really said everything...nothing more to add...
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
great post... totally agree with you. marriage is not for a minute, day, week or year but it is for a lifetime... thanks for the awesome post sweetie.Smile
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
yeh mileee diii i agree with each and every word of yours that is really portrayed very well in ccbm

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
tout a fait d'accord avec vous MILEE ce que vous avez dit est vrais
un mariage ce n'est pas un jouer qu'on joues avec et on le jette une fois qu'on a mars un mariage c'est une relation sacret devant dieu et devant sois meme

Go to top