Marriage - A Sanctity of Bond

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, I thought I won't open another topic after yesterday as I busy with other stuff but I had to write after watching the episode.
Today's episode was so emotional and so heartwrenching. As every one has written so many posts praising all the actors and then special mention to our very own NivRen and Hemalata so I am not going in depth with that and writing this topic is not for that reason anyways.
Before I go any further I have to say this "Marriage is very sacred institution in any religion, caste or region" whether you are a Hindu, Muslim, Christian but the vows you take infront of God to protect, support, love, care in every possible way till death do us apart are very sacred and it really binds the couple for eternity. This is the real truth let it be a love marriage or an arranged marriage or just circumstancial marriage.
I remember so clearly the day NivREn and Sid-Divya got married, in our NivRen thread we had lots of discussion and Anju, Suchi, Zarmeen, Sauji and myself were comforting all the young girls and we told them that even though Nivi doesnot love Viren and Sid does not love Divya because of the marital bond they will always fulfill their vows and for them their partner will be the center of their world after the marriage. Not only for Nivi and Sid but to Viren and Divya their spouses will become their world.
I also remember I opened a topic in regards with marriag when Viren was revealed as stalker and others (I am not blaming anyone here, and I do appreciate your POV) started saying Nivi and Sid should get back together and we had a big issue on that and I just ignored all those replies in my post because it was their opinion and I respected it.
Why I am saying all this now? because today it proved right. Marriage is really very sacred relation and when you take those vows infront of God, two people are binded by that sanctity.It only binds two bodies but two souls together.
Today, while watching Sid I remembered all those discussion while crying, Sid in the beginning of their marital relation could not even fathom to love Divya but it changed over the peiord of time. He accepted her with all her faults and understood her childish nature and loved her for who she was and today he was lost soul without his wife, he was so lifeless without his wife Divya. Really I was thinking it is so true when elders tell us the sanctity of marriage and how it binds two souls, CT's really captured that part so good.

Not only with Sid-Divya, it was the similar with NivRen's case too. We saw how Viren became lifeless when Nivi left to Sharma house. He could not even play his flute because no emotion was left in him. Nivi too we saw how she stood with him when everyone lost all hope on him.

In today's world that sactity of marriage is so getting lost somewhere in this busy world. People get married and then decide they are not compatible and get a divorce, it is so hard to see this kind of situations.

Sorry if I hurt anyone with my post but just had to share my thoughts. I am little old fashioned so if I said something wrong please pardon me.

And thankyou to CT's for showing sanctity of marital bond in our CCBM.
Have I ever told you how much I love you Milee... for what you are... Thanks for being my friend. You put forth your views so beautifully that I have to admit to each and every word of your post. Yes, I very well remember those discussions and we married females were telling the same to all our unmarried friends. We were explaining them the meaning of marriage and this pure bond - the bond that is above and beyond all. And it grows overtime. And the day when Dadaji explained the meaning of 50 years of marriage to NiVren, we all were on cloud 9. Those teachings were so true and had so much depth to them.
Thanks Milee for writing this and bringin this point out one more time.

Today's episode was living proof of the sanctity of marriage and I whole heartedly thank creatives for giving us this.
Originally posted by anjubala

Have I ever told you how much I love you Milee... for what you are... Thanks for being my friend. You put forth your views so beautifully that I have to admit to each and every word of your post. Yes, I very well remember those discussions and we married females were telling the same to all our unmarried friends. We were explaining them the meaning of marriage and this pure bond - the bond that is above and beyond all. And it grows overtime. And the day when Dadaji explained the meaning of 50 years of marriage to NiVren, we all were on cloud 9. Those teachings were so true and had so much depth to them.

Today's episode was living proof of the sanctity of marriage and I whole heartedly thank creatives for giving us this.
YOu brought smile to my face, thanks for waiting so long I know its 5.30 over at your end. And you told me before that you love me and yeh kya hai friend kehthi ho aur thanks bhi 😕 
Thanks Anju for making my day, I love you so much. I think it won't be enough how many ever times I say thanks to CCBM becaue I found friends like you because of the show.Love you so much.

Really Anju, while watching today's episode I was crying continuously as if someone from my family have died and I am crying along with my other family memebrs and when I was watching Sid perform those rituals really telling you the truth I remembered each and every post we discussed.
Marial bond is so pure so special.

aaah those teaching by dadaji and our discussion onthat, really sometimes this is what I kind of don't understand. The same CT's who gave such brilliant scenes did so much blunder why oh why. Its really so painful.

Yes, in tonight's episode they proved the sanctity with so muh simplicity. one side Sid who lost his soul and the other Viren who respected and supported his wife's decision. Two different aspects of marriage.
Thanks Anju for commenting, I know its late for you but you waited for my post. 

Sorry no thanks, I just said no thanks and I did the same. so forget about it.

Edited by milee1014 - 12 years ago
Wow Millie Jaan what an awesome post and beautiful lesson u taught today. Though you know how much I hate Sid but still have to agree there he had accepted her with every good and bad aspect of Divya and had completely moved on with him. If I start on NivRen I won't stop them as today they actually showed how much they complete eachother like Nivi only looked towards Viren for support which we always wanted to see after revealiation of Stalker and even after returning Sood house.  
Originally posted by anjubala

Anju agree with you completely but I want CT's to maintain this beauty as their show as they one episode which is brilliant and we start praising them and next day they throw us on the floor. When they can write so beautifully then why they ruin with meaningless episode. I am not saying mistakes doesn't happen but once in while and they give good episode once in while.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie Jaan what an awesome post and beautiful lesson u taught today. Though you know how much I hate Sid but still have to agree there he had accepted her with every good and bad aspect of Divya and had completely moved on with him. If I start on NivRen I won't stop them as today they actually showed how much they complete eachother like Nivi only looked towards Viren for support which we always wanted to see after revealiation of Stalker and even after returning Sood house.  
Rachu, that is 100% truth Sid accepted her with all her faults and goodness. It was so painful to see Sid today not only Sid but evey one of them.
Yes, NivRen khi baat shuru hua toh kabhi katam hi nahi hoti so we have to just stop somewhere. Yes, I agree we got to see atlast what we always wanted to see. Thanks to CT's for this

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Anju agree with you completely but I want CT's to maintain this beauty as their show as they one episode which is brilliant and we start praising them and next day they throw us on the floor. When they can write so beautifully then why they ruin with meaningless episode. I am not saying mistakes doesn't happen but once in while and they give good episode once in while.
Rachu, same thoughts I don't understand the same CT's who give some brilliant scenes and episodes fail to do so other times. Why I don't understand. They should keep the continuity but alas what can we say, just have to watch.
Oh Milee, what you have said is so beautiful -- loved your words and thoughts and sentiments. 

Agree with everything you say. Today Nivi's heart, mind and soul sought only Viren. Her instinct was Viren.  Every step of the way -- first when she is lost and in denial, not really there, her heart gropes for Viren.  Later when she breaks down, her questions are all for Viren. He is truly her world now. And she is his.  That last hug was out of this world.  So complete, so assuring of security and sanctuary.   I had goosebumps seeing this today.  It was so moving. 

And Sid, yes, he has slowly fallen in love with his childlike, beautiful wife Divya.  Preeta is the living proof and his grief at her loss is inner proof.  As other have also said he really was lifeless today without her,  truly a lost soul.  It was so wrenching to watch. 

After all this, how is it even possible to question the sacredness of these bonds?  I was as lost in the awesome beauty of this maturing, marital love that they showed today -- as swept by the grief of each and every family member.  The producers did a remarkablel job today -- I hope they stick with it.  The actors, especially Kinshuk, Neha and HL wow, no words to express how perfect they were!
Nice post Milee I agree with u.
Hey Milee Jaan how r u doing? Lovely post and so beautifully written as always. Simply loved it. There is of course no questin abt the sanctity of marriage. No matter what is ur past. U have to fulfill the marriage vows. These days we can see it is so easy for people to take Divorce. Divorce rates have gone higher in all the countries as people dont believe in the word marriage anymore. For them it is like any other relation whcih can be broken easily. Nivi and Sid's past has no importance in their present situation both have moved on in their lives and are in love with their respective partners. Sid was totally lifeless without DD today and Nivi was just looking for Viren for all her answers and the support. Beautiful episode.