~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:17am | IP Logged
ha ha ha funny story

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
very funny story. I remember a story which was getting stuck in the Bathroom when i was really small, when I look back at it I keep torturing my bro n sis that it will happen to them.LOL
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

LOL so nice of you to share !!!

When I was in std 1 & 2,my mom  put a lot of restrictions on my eating sweet (nothing new,i do the same to my 5 year old,poor guy) and I used to hanker  like crazy after icecream ( still doWink).This guy in my class became friendly and everyday during lunch break he would treat me to an ice-cream and I would be so greatful to him,I could wash his feetDeadDead

Then one day I confided,like a fool that how my parents would kill me if they knew I was eating ice-cream everyday.Then one day he asked me if I could lend a few story books to him.I happily obliged.I had a huge collection of those golden flowing hair maidens and handsome knights brandishing swords from white horse backs fairy tales and those unsurpassed Amar chitra kathas...and after I gave it to him,he refused to return them,and threatened to tell my parents about all those ice creams and the money he spent to get them for me.........he took my lovely booksCry and I could not say anything because I was so scared of the 'horrible' secret that I had.........

Can I laugh at it today?? No,because I still getAngryAngryAngry

Tishy_Fishy Senior Member
Tishy_Fishy
Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

haha when i was like 10, my day care went on a feild trip to this petting zoo. and they had birds.. goats.. horses.. pigs.. and lots of other neat animals.

so we just walked in.. pritty much showing ourselves around. Well we opened a gate to go onto this dirt path way  and we walked a long ways out. like half way to the other side of the gate where the goats were in a pen.and all of a sudden a little boy cries out " the ostrige is out!!! the ostrige is out!!!" and every started screeming..( well most of us were little kids.. we were scared). and we all start running.. and of corse.. like in any "movie" the ostrige does to!!!! and he out runns the little boy.. and he pritty much backs the little boy up to the wall and is inches away from his face. the group leader told him to stay still. and so he did. we had to wait about 4 minuts befor the ostrige would leave him alone.. ( it was like he was gaurding the lil boy) anywayz soo at the end we all escapped "alive"

and it was freeky.. the ostrige ran past me as the boy ran past me.. my heart was beating fast!!!!!

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Fuuny stories everyone LOL ravu i can't stop laughing LOL

allright here is my then scary now funny story,

When i was a kid i was scared of doctors. I used to have a pedatrician, who used to give me injection each and every time i went to him Cry (it used to hurt so bad Cry Cry so i named him the evil budda ( i turned him into a budda even though he was young Confused Confused ) And he was a good friend of my dad too. actually one day he came to our house and he said hi to me. i went inside the house and told my dad woh evil budda agaya LOL . I still remember my parent's face and that evil budda's   LOL LOL LOL face LOL LOL LOL He still talks to my dad and i get teased everytime about it .

allright coming back to the original story

This happened when i was 10

I have an uncle who is a doctor. We used to live in the hyd. So some days he used to come to our house in his scrubs or some times in his white coat. I used to think all these doctors are evil and he was coming to the house to give me injection LOL LOL LOL Everytime he used to come to the house i used to scream the biggest scream that everyone in the neighborhood would think there is a burgalry in the house.

One day there was no one in the house except me. My uncle came in and that's it. As soon as i opened the door i screamed, ran all the way up the stairs , went to my bedroom and closed the door and carried my teddy bear and my toys ; i thought he would give injection to them too.   LOL My poor uncle was sitting outside cause it seems in my fear i even locked the front door. My mom didn't come until 1 hr so meri bechara uncle was out waiting for an hour cause he had something imporant to talk w/ my dad. I was in my room playing w/ the dolls for 6 hrs that night Angry . I was shivering all that time in the room cause i was scared he might storm in, break the door and give me injection. With the fear of injection i even forgot that it had turned dark and i was scared of dark LOL LOL LOL With all this shivering i even developed a fever and had to get an injection for real LOL LOL LOL

Now as i think about it , i am like why was i such a pagli when i was a kid. my bro stays i am still a pagli LOL LOL LOL . so now everytime i go to hyd to meet my uncle; everyone in my family is like sai, the evil doc is here; run, run LOL LOL LOL
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Sai diLOLthat was funnyLOL
bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

i have never laughed so much, seriously, the cow story and the film raaz story were soooooooooooooooo funny, i was almost crying.

i have soo many stories , but i remember a funny one. Me and my brother were around 5 and 7 years of age. Our parents had dropped us over at my aunts house for babysitting 4 hardly an hour), who also had 2 children (around the same age as us)

My aunt was a bit careless and she went upstairs to sleep, and told us not to open the door to anyone. So there we were, 4 of us playing powerrangers (i was the yellow one).Just then we heard a large knock on the door, we were sooooo scared, that all 4 of us ran and hid in the store room (hardly any space to breath in there)the store room was full of shoes. There was a salesperson trying to sell carpet door to door. He was such a wierdo and kept peering through the windows when no one answered the door (i mean a normal person would leave if they got no response). He kept going from one window to the next, trying hard to look through the window (i think he must have heard us playing before).

i don't know when he left, but our parents were looking for us,and they found us 4 in the store, with the door of the store slightly ajar, with shoes thrown outside. My cousin looked like she had seen a ghost, and me and my brother were all red and sweaty. It was sooooooo funny, now i'm 19, and i think it was so cute! (excuse bad spelling, i was typing fast)

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
SAI14LOL

Go to top