India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

THEN scary...NOW funny!! (Page 2)

rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
ravs you are sooooo funny! and omg scaryyyyyyyy k fan! lol all of you have had funny incidents but I had none!Cry and that is funny on its own!LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
This is back in Uni......it was scary at the time but now that I think back it seems funny....

I met a guy on the subway.....he said hello, I replied to the greeting (which was my mistake)....he came and sat next to me and this really scared be cause there were just the two of us in there.......next he proceeded to ask me if I was married (pata naheen mere liye larka dhoondna thaa).....I ofcourse (idiot that I am) told him no......so he put forth a mariage proposal for me.....with himself as the groomDead......(and listen to this) he proceeded to tell me that he has loads of money and that he was  a big man and since I am not-so-big myself (that translates to mean that I am petite), that we would have children with an average height!!!!!!!

I was waiting for the subway to stop so that I could get out.....thankfully, at the next station, a few people came on board and then this individual started singing.....and a few other actions later on told me that he was either drugged or mentally imbalanced.......

to this day I look back and wonder how I didnt find it funny at the time.....my family still teases me abt it by saying that obviously it would take a crazy person to propose to u......LOLLOL
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
great topic wow scary k_fan
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

This is back in Uni......it was scary at the time but now that I think back it seems funny....

I met a guy on the subway.....he said hello, I replied to the greeting (which was my mistake)....he came and sat next to me and this really scared be cause there were just the two of us in there.......next he proceeded to ask me if I was married (pata naheen mere liye larka dhoondna thaa).....I ofcourse (idiot that I am) told him no......so he put forth a mariage proposal for me.....with himself as the groomDead......(and listen to this) he proceeded to tell me that he has loads of money and that he was  a big man and since I am not-so-big myself (that translates to mean that I am petite), that we would have children with an average height!!!!!!!

I was waiting for the subway to stop so that I could get out.....thankfully, at the next station, a few people came on board and then this individual started singing.....and a few other actions later on told me that he was either drugged or mentally imbalanced.......

to this day I look back and wonder how I didnt find it funny at the time.....my family still teases me abt it by saying that obviously it would take a crazy person to propose to u......LOLLOL

omg...that is scary!!!! lol... I like the last sentence!LOL

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
lolz , so funny LOL LOL LOL
my mom always says,don't let fear rule over u , rule over it instead

just thought of sharing this with u Smile
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:34pm | IP Logged