India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

THEN scary...NOW funny!!

_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 4:41am | IP Logged

HAS THERE BEEN ANY INCIDENT IN YOUR LIFE WHICH WAS LIKE SOOOOOOOOOOO SCARY FOR YOU...BUT NOW WHEN U THINK ABOUT IT U CAN'T STOP LAUGHING..IF YES...PLZ SHARE IT WITH US RIGHT HERE!!!

Here's what happened to me once :::

I just can't watch horror films alone..( even the one's which aren't really scary!!)

But once I thought why not try watching it "alone"..maybe i just think I'll be scared...MAYBE I'm "not" such a "chicken" after all...So,I decide to watch RAAZ...(The hindi scary movie...it has Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea...remember??)...So there I am.."all alone" in the house..vcd of raaz in my hand...started watching it..The first scream of the bhootni (The ghost lady..don't remember her name!!) in the movie scared the daylights out of me...but I comforted myself with a laugh and kept saying..I AM BRAVE...whohoo!!...kept watching..( and laughing..!!)..Then comes the most scary scene of the movie..( The one in which the bhootni shows herself in the mirror..)I soooooo didn't want to see that all alone..but remember I was trying to "act brave"...so I DID..and as soon as the scene was over THE ELECTRICITY WENT OFFFFFFFF!!!!!( Damn..how could i forget we were going to have a power cut that day..!!!)....all I could say was..MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!

Never tried to act smart again.....phew!!

But when i think about that day...I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!

P.s ----> I talked to my friend for 1 and a half hour on phone after that....till papa came home!!!Wink

Over to you...

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged

LOLravu!!! u chicken! hehehe joking!

Well some of you have heard my story before.....here it goes

My friends and I had to go on this field expedition where you camp out one night and have to walk 30 miles....On our route we had to walk through a farm. So here we were happily walking along on this path and on boths sides of the path there were fields where there were cows. The cows obviously had nothing better to do so they were watching us as we walked by...But then they started moving towards us, now let me tell u there were loads of them! So starting to get a bit jumpy my friends and I started walking faster, but then the cows starting moving faster too.... We sped up our pace only to find that the cows did the same....We got so scared that we started running, and guess what?! the cows did tooo!!!!Shocked ShockedShockedWe were being chased by a herd of cows!!!!It was so scary!!!! My heart has never beaten so hard!! Thankfully, we safely left the farm and were out of reach of the cows...but it was soooooo scary at the time!

But now i can look back and laugh at the experienceLOL

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged

mine was in a theme park when we went as a family my little cousin wanted 2 go on the haunted house so i went in with her it was a tour of a house which had tv screens tellin ya wh@ the story of the man is n then they said have a seat n we will begin the adventure but 1st put down the metal bar u know the 1s th@ b  there part of a roller coaster n e ways we put it on n slowly these images/illusions came up sa the gohst n the benches started 2 move n slowly turned us upside down n swinged us there in the air 4 a few minutes n stopped i had 2 get out coz i was so scared n when we eventually got out my cousin said th@ was not th@ scary n was laughin @ me n she is only 5 n me 16 n she told every1 how i was screamin i could have killed her but it is funny now how a five yr old aint scared of the haunted house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

here is my story it happened when i was 12 years...then we lived in our banglow it was almost like a haunted house with many dark rooms.and one night the electricity went off.we 3 sisters and mom sat together in one of the  bedrooms and made sure the doors were locked.it was really dark unfortunately there was no candle.so we all were sitting like this...and a knock came on the door.we all got scared and  mom was puzzled bcoz no one would come into the house as the front doors were locked.we were sure that it was some theif or ghost and asked mom not to open the doorShocked.but she took a broom which was in the room and took the courage to open the door.so she opened the door and was almost to beat the man who came in but fortunately it was our father(he came in bcoz he had the duplicate keys) and he was really surprised and frightened to see our mom with a broom as if to go for the battle of panipatLOL

Edited by mere_pyaar - 20 February 2005 at 8:15am
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged

well for me it happened that once we were returning from goa

we enjoyed awesome trip and bored getting back

we started the antakshari game ..the car was on highway .....we were suppose to take a stop and so we stopped singing ...

suddenly a lady completely white with white hairs crosses the road we all shouted ..

nothing happened ..... we all saw back ...noone was there

we were scared to dead skin ...

serioulsy guys that wa sthe first and last inciednt and still rongte khade ho gaye hain

take care

also thinking back what i can do isCry

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged
lol ravu...
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 20 February 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged