India-Forums

GEETA MAA APPRECIATION THREAD!

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Geeta maa i've never really liked you that much...but after spoke up in front of Jai Clap just became ur big big fan HeartThumbs Up

Thank you so much for what you did and putting Jai back to his place...

I WISH I WISH you hadn't interrupted him though...at least you should've let him quit Ouch He's the worst thing to happen to DID. 

On one side we have people like D-sir who treat their gurus like god...and on the other side we have Jai who bashes and back-answers his own guru - SHIAMAK DAVAR. ...

please appreciate Geeta Ma here Embarrassed no bashers!!! Big smile

Appreciators("Like" to be added)
1. Payal9
2. Westwick
3. 100littledevils
4. Spring567
5. ankit_nyc
6. OrientalDancer

Edited by Payal9 - 10 May 2011 at 6:12pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

spring567gop94Ansh08Westwick100littledevilsbipspriyapiyaOrientalDancerdigitalone 33-Sangs-ankit_nycThatOneGuy

Westwick Senior Member
Westwick
Westwick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
You r so right. Nothing more to add.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Tongue Great Thread...You are absolutely right, it was very sad to see Jai insult his guru Shaimak, the person who taught him most of what he knows, like that...I mean just because Shaimak criticized him, he had to go off on Shaimak and call him biased and demean his integrity like that...I applaud Geeta Ma for putting Jai in his place...Tongue 
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
For me she is the least favourite Judge, But she is a great choreographer .Until I watch the show I cant say anything , But it seems Jai as fault. But equaling marks is again unfair for Josh. But Punishing Jai is not punishing Team Josh...
digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
ADD me
i m in it like any thing any time for geeta ma

Ansh08 Senior Member
Ansh08
Ansh08

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
u r so right...

She actually saved Jai's B*tt by stopping him from saying anything else..otherwise i can't imaging what Jai might have said on and on..without accepting his fault...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index