Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

A true mothers love for her daughter (Page 2)

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladydivine

I liked today's episode. But again, I am thinking that Koki's effort to make Gohem closer will not work out. When the serial first came out the CVs said that these two opposite characters (Gohem) will fall in love and get closer due to a situation beyond their control. In other words, something big is going to happen and they will not have any option other than falling in love with each other. I am looking forward to that.
well what ever the situation is it better happen soon, or if they are referring to kokila wrath on aham regarding the train issue  i think it will happen.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladydivine

ladydivine Groupbie
ladydivine
ladydivine

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree. I don't think we will like much if Koki keeps instructing Gopi and Ahem to do this and that...esp if they don't show any positive result. If they continue things like that the show will lose TRP because we viewers don't want reruns and boredom. 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladydivine

Yeah I agree. I don't think we will like much if Koki keeps instructing Gopi and Ahem to do this and that...esp if they don't show any positive result. If they continue things like that the show will lose TRP because we viewers don't want reruns and boredom

I know these talks to Aham by Kokila are getting boring for me, he better start changing soon otherwise what's the use of Kokila keeping on talking and talking, his not listening. Manipulating him to do things constantly, if he doesn't want to do it, better just to make him a pariah in the house, he married a girl and his treating her like she has leprosy (like she has a contagion, his going to catch when he releases her hand OMG) now Kokila keeps on pushing them both together, perhaps if he doesn't crack and give in now, best to leave him alone he can carry on working and mani will see to his food and pressing of his clothes, Gopi will just be a daughter of the house, she can move to spare bedroom and that will be her room finished.

suk19

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Suk, well analyzed.
I loved that look, and after that another when Gopi said 'she wil unpack Aham's bag first'
then the way koki looked at her with disbelief how this gal can be so selfless
with concern n admiration.

Koki proved yesterday that she considers gopi more than her own daughter.

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

Suk, well analyzed.
I loved that look, and after that another when Gopi said 'she wil unpack Aham's bag first'
then the way koki looked at her with disbelief how this gal can be so selfless
with concern n admiration.

Koki proved yesterday that she considers gopi more than her own daughter.
That look just reminded me of my mummy  when i was a kid  n i got hurt  kokila just said it all with that one look.

-tellyaddict-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by suvaaslondon

Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life - an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.
The above was an overview of the show.
Now that Gopi has slowly succeeded in finding her mother,who will in turn help her to get the long overdue  affection of her husband.
so the show has travelled half way  and hope it is much more  interesting in acheiving the other half.
Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

-tellyaddict-

geetjaved Newbie
geetjaved
geetjaved

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Koki has taken her mothers words to heart and she is doing her best for Gopi and has also stared seeing Gopi in another light...she is realising what Gopireally is and now she is working on making Ahem realise this...at one time she was so much in love with her son that she did not care about Gopis feelings but now she is in love with her daughter in law...so Ahem babu bachke rehnaLOL

suk19

Go to top