Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 88)

aish. IF-Sizzlerz
aish.
aish.

Joined: 15 September 2011
Posts: 11381

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Okay now why is the old banner back? Where is the new one?
Where is Riasa's banner?

dare.devil IF-Rockerz
dare.devil
dare.devil

Joined: 17 January 2007
Posts: 5745

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
-


Edited by dare.devil - 16 March 2015 at 9:55pm
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 8509

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohil1

Originally posted by deboleena.manna

Originally posted by gohil1

ok i follow pkyek from time to time but not regularly...
 
anyways i went under the CAST section, and under panchi (vahbiz) i read that she is in love with ABHAY raichand but he refused... wdh is all that about? i never knew abt that part...is it some error there ?
 
p.s i m not talking abt vivian-vahbiz real life story ..lol
it is true...once piya ko dur rakhne ke liye abhay is pretending to b in love with panchi..panchi also know that but fall in love with him...but abhay refuse her...
thanks ...but when did this happen really? i thought i watched the first half before the leap stuff and never came across that ...
this happened after the leap when Neil was there she faked to be in relationship with Abhay so either he or his mom would break off the engagement but during this she fell for him...she went up and confessed too but Abhay said no to her and then she became all depressed and wanted to kill herselfLOL
OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC
Joined: 25 January 2011
Posts: 20493

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MiniMouse810

Okay now why is the old banner back? Where is the new one?
Where is Riasa's banner?
hey mini old banner not back..I can see new riasa's banner...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

indianamerican Senior Member
indianamerican
indianamerican

Joined: 17 December 2009
Posts: 309

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey
I just started watching this show 2days ago and i am in march 2011 right now. Can you tell me what song they play when saurya is thicken about sankar? I really like the song!!! I am so addicted to this show that i watched almost 140episodes just in 2days!  
Anashah IF-Dazzler
Anashah
Anashah

Joined: 08 August 2005
Posts: 4082

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
hi!
tommorrow is vahbbiz birthday
 i want make birthday stick post but i dont know how to make .
 so plz if help  make it sticky post
so i can post my edithed birthday card  which i made for her birthday
plus i cant post my edith pic in the topic
last i want post my edithed pics but i wasnot able upload them
 i would really great if u would help me
 thank u
 take care
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 8509

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianamerican

Hey
I just started watching this show 2days ago and i am in march 2011 right now. Can you tell me what song they play when saurya is thicken about sankar? I really like the song!!! I am so addicted to this show that i watched almost 140episodes just in 2days!  
i don't remember exactly but i think its 'i am in love' from once upon a time in mumbai

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 8509

Posted: 27 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnamikaShaw

hi!
tommorrow is vahbbiz birthday
 i want make birthday stick post but i dont know how to make .
 so plz if help  make it sticky post
so i can post my edithed birthday card  which i made for her birthday
plus i cant post my edith pic in the topic
last i want post my edithed pics but i wasnot able upload them
 i would really great if u would help me
 thank u
 take care
you can make a topic and then ask a mod to sticky it

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index