Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

PKYEK Help Desk #2 (Page 103)

sukugeny IF-Rockerz
sukugeny
sukugeny

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@Tanzie-ViSu hosting SBS-that was on 27th december 2010-I have downloaded that part long time in jan 2011.Yes,It's not on YT.It's deleted.

n This ViSu(shown in photo) as Abhendra-Maithli-it was also  on 3rd jan 2011 SBS-they were showing Abhendra-metz-first time in pkyek...like pkyek is going in Flashback aisa kaha tha.It's also deleted,I have checked it.
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukugeny

@Tanzie-ViSu hosting SBS-that was on 27th december 2010-I have downloaded that part long time in jan 2011.Yes,It's not on YT.It's deleted.

n This ViSu(shown in photo) as Abhendra-Maithli-it was also  on 3rd jan 2011 SBS-they were showing Abhendra-metz-first time in pkyek...like pkyek is going in Flashback aisa kaha tha.It's also deleted,I have checked it.

Thanks a lot lot Geny. I will find them in dailymotion and upload them in Youtube. I have seen in dailymotion its still there Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukugeny

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Geny I got the Visu hosting SBS episodes and uploaded them all parts here. you can get them in here:

but sorry dear the Abhayendra Maithili scene wasn't on 3rd january. I searched for it. the siggy i posted wasnt from Abhay and Maithili's first scene. it's from Ek haseena thi song sequence scene where on Abhay's birthday Pia takes Maithili's avatar  to know his past and Abhay imagines Maithili. let me know if you find the correct date, 

sukugeny

.AgapiMou. IF-Sizzlerz
.AgapiMou.
.AgapiMou.

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Tanzi,check out SBS on 13 january 2011.I guess the segment aired on that dateBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.sukugeny

Fearless_Lover IF-Stunnerz
Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Geny I got the Visu hosting SBS episodes and uploaded them all parts here. you can get them in here:

but sorry dear the Abhayendra Maithili scene wasn't on 3rd january. I searched for it. the siggy i posted wasnt from Abhay and Maithili's first scene. it's from Ek haseena thi song sequence scene where on Abhay's birthday Pia takes Maithili's avatar  to know his past and Abhay imagines Maithili. let me know if you find the correct date, 

Saas Bahu Aur Saazish - 13th January 2011-Part2 - Video ...

tym : 04:49 Big smile

here is d link

Edited by luckdiya - 02 February 2013 at 11:44pm

.SmokeySilence.

Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Tanzi,check out SBS on 13 january 2011.I guess the segment aired on that dateBig smile
yup u r rgt partner Clap
.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Thanks so much DIya and Renu.Big smile
i will upload only the PKYEK part in youtube tonight  Smile

Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover
Fearless_Lover

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Thanks so much DIya and Renu.Big smile
i will upload only the PKYEK part in youtube tonight  Smile
do snd me the link plzzz... i wnt snap shoots Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index