Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: volojuswathi

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1756808

i went to the above post for todays updates but i m not able to understand which son r thet talking abt sorry i was no able to see the serial from past 2 weeks soory please tell me na

When sid and Maithili had captured Pia, Sid had gotten a werewolf to protect them. Abhay was the one who killed the werewolf during the fight, and that werewolf was Deepanita's son. She had saved his body because with the right things, she'd be able to save him. However, Alina had to take her brother's life force/ power to save deepanita. Therefore, he is gone now and can't be saved.
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
can anybody help me with lost love ff plz
XXnadiXX thumbnail
hi u okay
dose anyone know how i can send letters to :
please could u let me know 😊
pallavisarkar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
you can send letters to your favorite artist through saas bahu aur saajish or saas bahu aur bety 
XXnadiXX thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

you can send letters to your favorite artist through saas bahu aur saajish or saas bahu aur bety 

i can i send them through saas bahu aur saajish or saas bahu aur bety  how do i do that a address or email what is it ? 😕
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy plz tell abt jay nd piya's meeting at the disc...wat all happened. Y did pia kissed jay...y jay spilled drink over piya's dresss..i lost link wid d serial for a while thats y i dunno certain things...plllzzz telll
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sweetdoc

Heyyy plz tell abt jay nd piya's meeting at the disc...wat all happened. Y did pia kissed jay...y jay spilled drink over piya's dresss..i lost link wid d serial for a while thats y i dunno certain things...plllzzz telll

what happened was that piya had a bet w/ misha/kabir .. about kissing a random guy from the bathroom...so thats when jay came and pia kissed him n then jay insulted her and spilled his drink on her dress as a result n piya got mad
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: devilish_angel

how do we set a banner in our signature

go 2 ur dashboard...then go to profile edit under ur dp...then go 2 signature tab then put in the link of the pic (in case ur banner first upload to some image hoster to get the link) then click submit
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavisarkar

can anybody help me with lost love ff plz

use the search box n type kn whatevr u wanna finnd
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: XXnadiXX

i can i send them through saas bahu aur saajish or saas bahu aur bety  how do i do that a address or email what is it ? 😕