Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishnag thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
where is 9th june written update? someone please give the link...
heycookie thumbnail
who's panchi of abhay in their real life???
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gurtilover

who's panchi of abhay in their real life???

Abhay and panchi are real life couple so here {vivian dsena and vahbbiz dorabjee}
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heelo guys is pkyek kahani started yet
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hi I want to know where I can find the segment of visu hosting SBS on 27th december.. the videos were on youtube before but I guess the account was closed.. I even went back into this forum all the way back to dec 10 but those links have expired.. plz can anyone tell me where I can find the link for the videos? 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mangona

heelo guys is pkyek kahani started yet

october 18 2010
shanak33 thumbnail
before the leap when abhay said to his father (chand ) that he was in a relationship with pia to protect her was he lieing to his father because he  was in a real relationship with pia
 and loved her ,but knew his father would not approve of their relationship because he is a vampire and pia is human?

What  I'm trying to say is I know abhay loves pia and pia loves abhay , but was abhay in a real realtionship with pia at the time pia showed signs and stages of a vampire.  Finally has pia not become a vampire because abhay bited her once and he need to bit her three times in order for her to become a vampire?
shanak33 thumbnail
before the leap when abhay said to his father (chand ) that he was in a relationship with pia to protect her was he lieing to his father because he  was in a real relationship with pia
 and loved her ,but knew his father would not approve of their relationship because he is a vampire and pia is human?

What  I'm trying to say is I know abhay loves pia and pia loves abhay , but was abhay in a real realtionship with pia at the time pia showed signs and stages of a vampire.  Finally has pia not become a vampire because abhay bited her once and he need to bit her three times in order for her to become a vampire?
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shanak33

no dear, its nt about only chand ... it is about the whole vampire clan... the superiors dont allow human - vampire marriage or any relation between them

u r rite hereπŸ˜ƒ ... there is no confusion here fr anyone to solve.πŸ˜†... and yes, they were in a relationship bt they were hiding frm the world wereas chandeena thought that abhay is just faking it and its just a time being love and there is no truth in it😳

shanak33 thumbnail
minahil1997 thankyouπŸ˜ƒ