India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Some facts about miscarriage (Page 2)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
the confusion is that it may be silent/missed MC but she's experiencing one symptom of MC already i.e. cramps, so is it possible that bleeding doesn't occur? the pain is not a normal pain but like the one experienced by women during delivery...silent/missed MC mein, she should not have any pain/bleeding...the silent MC is discovered in Ultrasound only right? ...cramps means damage is already done, she lost the baby..body is already reacting to the MC n getting ready for the abortion ? in that case, bleeding should occur Confused

Edited by _charu_ - 11 May 2011 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-_Divya_

saman_khan24 Newbie
saman_khan24
saman_khan24

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
thanx for the information...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Thanks 4 d information!

Even my mom had a MC.But she came to know thru bleeding & cramps.Akshi's case looks different.Didnt know der cud b silent MC as well.

-Stutz-

mads_004 Newbie
mads_004
mads_004

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

the confusion is that it may be silent/missed MC but she's experiencing one symptom of MC already i.e. cramps, so is it possible that bleeding doesn't occur? the pain is not a normal pain but like the one experienced by women during delivery...silent/missed MC mein, she should not have any pain/bleeding...the silent MC is discovered in Ultrasound only right? ...cramps means damage is already done, she lost the baby..body is already reacting to the MC n getting ready for the abortion ? in that case, bleeding should occur Confused
ya it does happen but somtimes its immediately followed by cramping and some times very slowly over a period of time.its called spotting.actually what happens is that when the body realises that the pregnancy is no more viable then only it starts its natural course of expulsion.and it may take some time for the body to recognise when the pregnancy hormones level start dropping.thats why if the bleeding hasnt started then the doc advises to go for DnC.

anamika00-Stutz-

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

there is no MC widout bleeding,,,,,bt ya wen it starts bleeding varies frm person to person,,,n 1 thing by wat reason the MC has occured it is never a complete abortion,,,,tat also in 1st trimester is jst a NO-NO,c can jst hav some bleedin n that is enough,,later DnC is a must,,,,,n abortion is revealed by ultrasound only,,ya bt the symptoms also plays a vital role,,,,the pain during this is not a normal bt nt that mch harder lyk the delivery types...

-Stutz-_Divya_

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thanx for the info.. i got to noe a lot about mcs out here... i feel a little knowledgeable now... i was explainin mum this today wile yrkkh break!

its sad to noe that ppl out here have suffered from mcs... hearty sympathies to all of them...

i am not that knowledged to comment about how cramps and no bleeding is possible... but i wud lyk to point put to ull that its just a fictional show... cvs cabt take care of every minute detail... sumtimes they might goof up too... right? so... it can be their mistake... 
Mishka42 Goldie
Mishka42
Mishka42

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yes u r right she don't know when baby died but when she was at docter place for sure docter deliverd the baby by either any process and after that she must be followed by bleeding so she she should know.  because docter can not leave dead baby in uterus.

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
but isnt it possible... that if the baby is still too small.. they can give medicienes... u noe just to let it flow out wid the blood...

akshi is medicating...mayb these medicines wil start her blood flow.. and wid that only the newly formed developing embryo wil come out... just lyk the egg comes out during menstruals...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index