Some facts about miscarriage

mads_004 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys, MC is not always followed by bleeding or abdominal pain.its very much possible that a girl doesnt know that she had miscarried untill some other signs or symptoms appear coz bleeding may take few days to weeks after the baby or embryo had died inside the uterus.its called missed abortion n its very common in early miscarriage b4 12 weeks.the reason for this post is coz many of the people in this forum has asked that how can a woman not know she had miscarried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I lost seven months baby and didn't know for two days...bleeding came only when the baby was delivered...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. very informative
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, I was also wondering. I lost a baby at 6 weeks, and I knew. So I was thinking how akshara doesn't know.

One more question - after miscarriage normally a womb wash is done. Isn't this being done for Aksh? To make sure her womb is clean and no infection will come. Then tho automatically she will know, na.

Sorry if I sound sceptical, just that I went thru it and I know the feeling, so am asking. Aksh should be told asap.
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mads_004

Guys, MC is not always followed by bleeding or abdominal pain.its very much possible that a girl doesnt know that she had miscarried untill some other signs or symptoms appear coz bleeding may take few days to weeks after the baby or embryo had died inside the uterus.its called missed abortion n its very common in early miscarriage b4 12 weeks.the reason for this post is coz many of the people in this forum has asked that how can a woman not know she had miscarried.

MC are very common thease days, i know a girl who lost the baby at 5-6weeks she start bleeding while baby was till alive as the tests show the heart beat then week later scan show nothing there, was very heart breaking but we all said it was not ment to be gods will, then she conceave again  and for 12 weeks everyone was scared becouse of this heppend before, but this baby is ok now she will have it soon, reason i am talking about this girl is that she is my bahu, and she knew of the MC  we both just hug and i let her cry on my shoulder and said it was not ment to be but helth is more important,  when this time doctors said that if baby is not right or something in there is not ok mother nature, take care of the baby(MC)   and i think munna should not hide it from her or the family,
BTW isnt it the same actress playing the doc who was the doc in SGP who was testing suhana for BT
mads_004 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bholabear

Thanks for sharing, I was also wondering. I lost a baby at 6 weeks, and I knew. So I was thinking how akshara doesn't know.

One more question - after miscarriage normally a womb wash is done. Isn't this being done for Aksh? To make sure her womb is clean and no infection will come. Then tho automatically she will know, na.

Sorry if I sound sceptical, just that I went thru it and I know the feeling, so am asking. Aksh should be told asap.

ya...its has to be done to prevent any infection in the uterus.there r 2 ways to do it,it can be done thru pills if the pregnancy was of 6 or less then 6 weeks and later thru DnC which is a surgical process.i dont know whether they will show all this in detail or not,afterall its a serial n that too hindi serial !

sweetysaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing the information...😊 not everyone will tell about this... thanks a lot.. its informative...
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the information...
my friends sister also had faced similar mc what akshi had faced...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the confusion is that it may be silent/missed MC but she's experiencing one symptom of MC already i.e. cramps, so is it possible that bleeding doesn't occur? the pain is not a normal pain but like the one experienced by women during delivery...silent/missed MC mein, she should not have any pain/bleeding...the silent MC is discovered in Ultrasound only right? ...cramps means damage is already done, she lost the baby..body is already reacting to the MC n getting ready for the abortion ? in that case, bleeding should occur ðŸ˜• Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
saman_khan24 thumbnail
thanx for the information...