10 May WU - Sarjaa to marry Niru!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Recap – Sarjaa asks doctor to keep Niru unconscious. Niru runs away from hospital. Doctor informs Sarja about same. Sarjaa says to doctor if anything happens to Niru I will not spare you.

Epi starts,

Sarjaa gets call from hospital on Chandu's mobile. Sarjaa picks up call. Doctor asks about Chandu; Sarjaa tells him he is Chandu's brother. Doctor asks Sarjaa to convey message to Chandu that Vishwa is missing him a lot and wants to meet him. Sarjaa asks who is Vishwa? Doctor says Niru's father. Sarjaa is shocked. He asks doctor where that place is. Doctor tells him address. Sarjaa cuts down the call and tells Pakkya he got where Niru could be. He tells address to Pakkya and asks him to call Sachin and inform him to reach the place directly. They leaves on bike.

Niru reaches at hospital. But doctor informs her that Chandu's brother came and took Vishwa with him. He told him that Chandu is not there and she is also admitted to hospital. Niru gets angry and asks how could you allow anyone to take baba? She is irritated and leaves from there. Niru is walking on road and she doesn't notice truck coming towards her. She is about met an accident but Sarjaa saves her. When she realizes its Sarjaa she asks him to leave her. She asks him wher her baba is? She knows he has kidnapped her baba to make her weak? Where she has kept her baba? Sarjaa gets angry; he holds her and drags her into taxi. Sachin is already there. He asks Sachin to hold her and Sarjaa occupies front seat.

Niru asks him where you are taking me. She knows he wants to kill her. So how he is planning to do that? By giving her poison and pressing her throat. Sarjaa is irritated he calls Balya and tells Niru is not able to understand he asks something to do with her father. Niru asks where her baba is? Sarjaa asks her to shut up. He says her baba is alright and whatever he is doing is for her good only. He asks her to shut her mouth else he will really kill him this time. He asks sachin to close her mouth for sometime. Sachin does that. After few moment, Sarjaa feels bad about it and asks Sachin to leave her. He does same.

Sarjaa and Niru reaches to temple. She asks where her baba is. Sarjaa forcefully drags her inside temple. Niru is searching for her baba only. Two ladies come and Sarjaa asks them to make her ready. Niru asks for what? She asks where her baba is. Sarjaa drags her near to temple. She is confused looking at the preparation.

Break

Niru is surprised looking at preparation. She asks Sarjaa whats going on. Sarjaa says I am getting married. Niru is confused. Sarjaa clears I am getting married with you. Niru is shocked. Niru says this can't happen. Sarjaa says don't ask any question to me. "Whatever you want to ask, ask after marriage only". 🤣 Niru says I can't marry with you. Sarjaa replies I have not asked you. Now get ready quickly. Niru says but for what? She pleads him let her go she doesn't want to get married with him. Niru says let me and my father go from here. I will return to my village. Sarjaa loses his temper and asks if she has lost her brain. 😆 Doesn't she know if she returns to village Albela will come over there. That is the first place where he will search for you. What she will do after Albela comes there? Whether she will plead him in same way? 🤣 Niru is not convinced. Sarjaa says he is doing all this to protect her. Niru replies she knows he will give explanation that he is doing this because he made promise to Chandu. But what he did for Chandu? When he was dying ; he didn't even try to save his life. And now using name of that promise he is trying to advantage of her. She knows he just wants physical satisfaction from her. Sarjaa looses his temper and about to slap her. Niru is surprised but asks him why he has stopped. Sarjaa says if any other person would have been your place I would have killed him.

He drags Niru and shows where her baba is. Her baba is enjoying with Sarjaa's gang. Sarjaa threatens her; your innocent father doesn't know that he is sitting with Sarjaa's goon and if she doesn't listen to him; they can go any extent. So it's better for her to get ready for marriage as he doesn't have time. Niru agrees for marriage

Break

Niru agrees for marriage and tells Sarjaa she is ready for this. She starts going away and Sarjaa feels bad. Pakkya comes there and asks Sarjaa do you have any clue what you are doing? You are playing with your life big time. You know she still loves Chandu. Sarjaa says I don't care about anything right now. I am just trying to fulfill promise I made to Chandu. She is my responsibility and her kid too. Pakkya asks what if this truth revealed on everyone. Sarjaa asks Pakkya not to speak about this to anyone. Pakkya says I will do that but what about Niru? Whether she will keep quite? Sarjaa is thoughtful.

At Bhosale house, teravah vidhi is going on. Alka and Damu are also there too.

Sarjaa is ready for marriage and standing in front of Ganesh idol. He says I know after this you will also start hating me. But he doesn't care. Now everything will happened as not you planned; rather it will go my way.

Epi ends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nish10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update darshu... 🤗
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot darshu 4 the wonderful update dear! wow what an awesome epi. sarja was ohh😍 
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
darshu i love the topics u come up with 4 the WU & tommo. hoga
 ' sarja weds niru' ohhh i can't wait!😍
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update darshu...huge drama waiting for the next episodes.