Sanskaar Laxmi

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

WU 10 May 2011 (Page 2)

Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tapgem

hi i am srry i didnt knw that i was just free and i have done the i have told u earlier i am nt used to IF posting and other .. normaly i just follow bt never posted things ... i am nt gng to interrupt ur schedules ... once again i am sorry ...  :)

Heya... Tapgem (sorry I have no idea what your actual name isConfused)...

I just saw your reply now, a bit late I know,Tongue but I just got back from work a little while ago!!...

You have no need to be sorry...I appreciate someone else helping us (me & Taral) with the updates... I'm sure as you know by now writing updates is pretty time consuming, so I didn't want anyone's time & effort being wasting unnecessarily (<<<took me ages to spell that word properlyLOL)... Taral should have pm'ed you with the days that we hope you can update. Hope to see you around the forum more often

Take care & also congrats Party from stepping over the line of silent to active member... 

Rani xx

captkirk Goldie

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
when will they show Mahen's storyline, waiting for that and also something interesting about Parag!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Sanskaar Laxmi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index