Random Musings: May 10 & 11, 2011 - Updt on Pg 2

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Its the return of filler Tuesday today so not much to say...but here goes anyway.

Episode began with the continuation of the Uttara - Tara reunion. Post cutting of the cake, the family assembles to eat lunch together where Uttara feeds Tara and dotes on her. At the table, Aditya flirts with Priya over SMS and indicates that he wants them to have a baby before the next mother's day.  He also goes on to play footsie with her but ends up touching Vidya's feet instead. This was kinda nice to watch...esp. Vidya's reactions and Aditya's apology to her!

As Aditya leaves to handle the missing couple issue, he reassures Priya and Brahma that he can handle matters. After he heads out, Priya stops Brahma and appreciates what he did to bring Uttara and Tara together! Like I said yesterday, seeing Priya talk so easily to Brahma is annoying. She had better be acting. πŸ˜³ Even if she was not supposed to be acting and was really trying for a truce, it cannot be easy for her to be this way so the writers should add some scenes of her dealing with the emotions in private at least! That said...I enjoyed Brahma's rejoicing at his success in his thoughts...it cracked me up! πŸ˜†

Back in their bedroom, Vidya overhears Gaurav wondering about Aarti's mysterious call and reveals that she visited her. Gaurav's reaction was predictable and I do not enjoy watching the writers repeatedly having him ask Vidya to leave. His character was the one who succumbed to pressure to get married and he also knows the kind of environment that Vidya comes from. Even if divorce is rampant in India these days, Vidya is from a typical conservative family in a village so he knows what leaving him would do to her! Gaurav's actions and words are that of a coward! 😑 He cannot do anything about his own reality except to go after the one person he thinks he can manipulate! πŸ˜³ Anyway...well written screenplay though. Gaurav is consistent with the weakling he has been right from the start! 😳 Also...poor Vidya...her faith that everything will be alright some day was poignant to watch!

Uttara spends time with Tara and cannot get enough of hearing herself being called mom by Tara! Devyani happily watches the two interact but when Uttara talks about Brahma, she quickly tries to distract Uttara by suggesting she focus on Tara to the exclusion of everybody else. I liked this sequence...esp. Devyani's spur of the moment reaction! From Uttara's expressions, it seemed like she found Devyani's words odd too but as usual, there was no introspection or self-thought!

Meanwhile, Aditya is confronting the panchayat and accuses them of hiding the couple. He rejects their denials and threatens to call the police. This sequence was ok but where on earth is Roshini Devi these days? The only reference to her was in Brahma's thoughts today Given that Aditya is dealing with a sensitive political issue, her absence in the episodes is very glaring!

At the Jhaakar mansion, Uttara comes to Brahma's bedroom and wonders how to thank him for what he did! Cunning as ever, SasurPig assures her that he will give her the opportunity to show her gratitude at the right time! 😲 😳 They are interrupted by a call from somebody about Aditya which Priya hears.

Overall: The episode was a filler but a well done one. So its a 3.5 from me today! Enjoyed some of the dialogs in today's episodes...the ones given to Brahma in particular!

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey jayaπŸ€—, very well written

I liked the dinning table seq, it was very cute and nice. SSP's "grand fathers day" dream, it looks like adi will fulfil it very soonπŸ˜†. here i'm  confused with priya's behaviour wen she complemented SSP, is she really impressed with SSP or is she acting with SSP to get into his good books? πŸ˜• , it annoys me wen priya calls SSP as dad and that too wen no one is around, i think she should avoid that.

I didnt like gaurav asking vidya to leave him and get away from his life. it would be better if gaurav faces the situation by coming open and be clear with wat he wants in life.  he should understand that its not a joke for vidya  to leave him or get away from his life, if he really wants then he should do wat he wants, he shouldnt ask vidya to do it😑

Uttara has acted very well and her feelings that she showcased was very touchy. now uttara is greatfull to SSP, deviyani is worried about this  and SSP is happy about this, so triangular view of different feel-factor.this will be more interesting in the days to come. 
Khap panchayath seq was good and adi has acted well and he looked hot wen he was in angry mood😳.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jaya - I would actually want to see Vidya stand upto Gaurav - look him in the eye and tell him firmly that she is NOT going anywhere. If he wants out he has to go and tell his grandfather and parents and that she will continue fulfilling her duties as the bahu of this house and his legal wife.

I wanted her to tell Aarti that she has the choice of continuing to be ther other women if her moral values dictate that.

Vidya is the victim here but Gaurav is behaving as if he is the victim. Why should Vidya make it easy for him and Aarti?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written Jaya, Divya and Soap critic. Ok here goes.

Liked the dining table scene. Uttara feeding Tara was so sweet.  Uttara looked as if she had the world at her feet. Aditya flirting with Priya was so cute. Vidyas expressions were as if she didnt  know where to look, what to do or say πŸ˜† she looked so cute. Then when Aditya asked for forgiveness the way only the three of them understood.
I agree with Jaya and Divz, Priya is acting too normal in front of SSP πŸ˜• Is it really a truce from her side or is  Priya just  acting? πŸ˜•
Gaurav is being like SSP now. Insulting Vidya and he keeps putting her down which makes her really sad. He agreed for the marriage and knew what he was letting himself  in for so no point now telling Vidya to leave.
Now we know what SSP will ask from Uttara in return 😑
From Priya overhearing SSP talking about Aditya on the phone and from the precap it seems this is all connected to the new promo.

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Divya...πŸ˜† about Aditya looking good while angry...but true that!

Hema...πŸ€—...could not agree more chica. Vidya is the victim here and needs to stand up for herself firmly and strongly!

Fiz...completely agree!

have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesum cents jaya,divz,fiz,@soap_critic..πŸ€—
Bou d epi it was nice nothing special..bt lyk all said me to felt priya's behavious towards sasurpig freak,hw cud she talk to him so easily.I hope her lawyer mind has sum motive wid this..
D dining scene was reely cute..
*Gaurav is so rude arggg,poor vidya..gaurav's act was superb,m hating him now..
*JAYA u missing RD..haha bt reely where is she,CV's have suddenly vanished her,d way she speaks hinglish at d same tym chewing gum wid her big mouth.πŸ˜† hope she gets back in d track soon.
*overall nice epi awesum act by all..3/5 frm me.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Spardha...don't know if I am missing her but her needling of Brahma is certainly missed...πŸ˜†. Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fiz...I also feel the same that khap panchayath issue is somewhere connected to the new prom.
divya_181 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darlunia

Spardha...don't know if I am missing her but I her needling of Brahma is certainly missed...πŸ˜†.

I'm missing her too😳 but according to the story line she has gone on a foreign trip. Not sure why...people who go somewhere dont come back soon  πŸ˜† ... for example priya's dad. he is been missing for long...I'm missing him too😳
Edited by divyakeerhi - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Another filler episode. Not much to say at all!

The fight and the aftermath occupied the majority of today! I did not see the purpose of the fight except to tie it in to some Brahma - Aditya confrontation next week. It was also not well shot! 😳

A heart broken Vidya did not make any impact on me today. Chinu's concern was sweet. There will be nothing romantic between the two but a friendship would be good.

Gaurav asking Chinu where Vidya was...kinda weird. πŸ€” Get the truth out already writers. Since there is an article already claiming Gaurav is gay, this dragging out is unnecessary. This was my favorite track and I am rapidly losing interest in it now.

Overall: Boring episode. Its a 2 from me today!

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago