India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

arpita's love

bhaiyyaji Senior Member
bhaiyyaji
bhaiyyaji

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

disappointed by todays episode clearly this gal is pihu and not our dear arpita. they totall ruined our serial over stupid ratan swayamwar. i told channel to move this show to weekends so we can have our proper end.

the story has too much to offer it needs atleast 3 more months or so to give logical and realistic end. imagine head has lost his head completelyOuch guys contact saurabh tewari get the channels no and phone like kmh fans to see what they say. otherwise contact production house to get a sequel to our beloved show. dont know abt you guys but i want avdesh and arpita back.

okay so back to the topic the gal is not pihu as she remembers dev from her childhood and its not rebirth since avdesh wud be budda by now. no memory loss. i am so angry nowAngry i miss our arpita the way she loved avdesh obviously this pihu cant. our arpita loved avdesh regardless of him being a gunda but she knew he is fighting for right reasons. but here this pihu knows everything and yet doesnt have common sense to find out why he is calling arpita.

finally this mama family need to be shifted to mental hospital. BJ even told that he is reacting this way since pihu resembles arptia. yet neither she can or her family understand. moreover she thinks hes a pervert after he body. the scene where she takes her dupatta off and provokes him to do anything to her was painful. yet any other guy would have laid her but our dear avdesh couldnt even look at her properly and even explained to her. blah blah and then after all she been through she cant see love in avdesh eyes his pain. are they blind. yeh mama bhashan deta hai kaminey andha hai kya. usne tumhari bhanji ki izzat pe to nahin haat daala toh itna bhau kyon khara hai.

i fink they wud only understand if a real gunda rapes pihuBig smile tab maza aye ga. oh god i really miss our arpita dont you guys. ab yeh pihu dev ka pyar pehchaan jayegi lekin jiski aankhon pyar dikha raha hai waha usne mur ke nahin dekha. even is she is pihu she whould fall for avdesh but avdesh shouldnt fall for her. that would be an interesting track but bloody imagine ka dimaag tikahanne par nahin hai Angry

k last comment arpita ka pyar kuch alag tha she loved avesh as goon but pihu she hates him for her there is no such thing as gunahon ka devtaDead. she follows her mama principles which i hate. god now why dont they introduce me my entry will be lal singhs son who takes revenge from avdesh by killing all pihu family including dev. so pihu has no one left to depend on. i know i am harsh but it has to be done. phir pihu avdesh ko gale lagayi gi apni izzat mujhse bachane ke liye. ROFL mama ki maa ki phuddi

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

ShockedShockedShockedShocked

What sort of language and ideas are you spouting?

Cuss words and raping and killing???ShockedShockedShockedAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaSidda8

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
what a sham...Shocked

we all love this show  without any cuss words.

Edited by chista - 10 May 2011 at 3:54pm
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Please don't use offensive language. No one deserves to get raped or killed no matter what they did. Pihu definitely does not deserve such a cruel circumstance whether she is Arpi or not. Neither does her family need to be killed for being good people that hate violence. They might hate our dear Avi but he has a great heart to forgive them and always give them respect. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Who ever u r pls mind ur language.
We all love this show and its very close to heart especially  Avdesh character
show some respect .
I don't think u have understood the depth/feel  of the show & its characters.

Request to pls not use any offensive language &stupid story track

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index