Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We all are guessing actually...but one thing is for sure...other than the dance seq...something BIG, something major is surely going to happen...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope you are right but CVS are unpredictable...
desigirl_18 thumbnail
I thought the same thing when i heard Maan say that!!!! i am hoping it's true and CVs don't disappoint!!! that would be the best maha epi ever!!!!
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hope you are right but CVS are unpredictable...

Yeah...i know...their dictionary and ours vary by a big margin and so most of the times whatever we intreprete is so misplaced...anyway the episode will be special enough with they dancing together...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Keep thinking ðŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
After watching Yesterday's episode, my hopes have renewed that he meant exactly what we are and were demanding so ardently...kiss and SR hopefully...am keeping all my fingers crossed.
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
love reaching new hts???? so will Maan start comparing beyond the Moon, his personal favorite?🤣

God, if there is any other meaning better send the kids to bed early!! and find a secluded spot to watch GHSP...
HAi mem kya karoom, Saturday ko tho poora parivaar remote chatka he...not to mention my hubby jaan with his sarcastic comments😭
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

love reaching new hts???? so will Maan start comparing beyond the Moon, his personal favorite?🤣

God, if there is any other meaning better send the kids to bed early!! and find a secluded spot to watch GHSP...
HAi mem kya karoom, Saturday ko tho poora parivaar remote chatka he...not to mention my hubby jaan with his sarcastic comments😭

Send everybody for the movies and watch alone...sweetheart it will be worth the effort...😉
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Send everybody for the movies and watch alone...sweetheart it will be worth the effort...😉

yahi tho nahi ho sakta!! mere pati movies nahi dekhte...unless it is on TV😡...can u imagine 11 years of marriage and we never went to watch a movie together!!😲
with the IPL on ...MERA KYA HOGA??????????????
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

yahi tho nahi ho sakta!! mere pati movies nahi dekhte...unless it is on TV😡...can u imagine 11 years of marriage and we never went to watch a movie together!!😲
with the IPL on ...MERA KYA HOGA??????????????

Iam the wrong person to be giving out advise to u, coz i might inadverently give u some insensitive one as i dont have any of those experiences yet...what abt bribing him with something which he cant say no to...😉