Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

may 10 update-vaiki plays hide n seek

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
hello muktis , kemcho, aaj nu episode bahuu saras che, mazaa aav gayoLOLLOL
if u r a vaiki fan like me, u will love todays episodeBig smile
 , scene1-
episode atarts with d shocked that vaibhav has bought d alichand to rehab centreLOL
nurse says that v had bought dalichand two days back here and has taken complete responsibility of himClap nurse said that v had given d no but has asked not to call herWink
but today v no was unreachable so they called her, v is very emotional hearing vaibhavs concern towards her fatherBig smileClap(cha gaye tu aaj toh)
nurse asks how is she related to d, d proudly says he is my husband
d then decides to meet vWink, she is thinking abt v in the car , Tongueher advice related to father and is happy , she is excited to meet v tells driver , go to house , i will come home with v todayEmbarrassedWink
scene 2
d comes to v office but vaibhav is busy, vaibhav says he has some important meeting, d says ok she will waitErmm
vaibhav then comes back and asks d to come 2 hids office but then another call comes and he goes againD'oh(i swear mann kar raha tha jisne phone kiya v ko, usko jaake do teen chaante maarooon)LOL
v continues to play hide n seek with devkiROFL till sid comes there, he sees that d is alone and asks her to come with him , they both can go togetherSmile
sid says come with me, i am not a bad person to which d replies neither is sheApproveLOL
d is not happy to goWink but eventually leaves with sid
scene 3-
d says sorry to sid that she never intended to hurt sid,
sid on the other day asked d to never give up her dreams , so she acted this way , she said it striked her odd the preson who asked her to chase her dreams is himself not chasing his dreamsOuch
thats why she acteed like this,
d asks that consider her as her little sister and asks for forgiveness
sid forgives her Smile
v comes home and charu welcomes himSmile, she asks where is devkiConfused
she was supposed to come wit him today
v is confused and then remembers in a hurry he might have left devki in officeD'ohROFL
v gets a solit scolding from maama LOLLOLLOL,
he says he is very sorry and will get d now
just then sid and d come to the house, sid asks he has gotten d back, v apologises to devki
kaka tells d to give v punishmentLOLLOLmake him murgaROFL
d says no kaka LOL(arre yaar baane do, dekhne mein mazaa aayega)i myself am a businesswoman and i very well know that sometimes due to work , we tend to forget othe thingsLOL
kaka tells her not to be lineant otherwise v might leave her in surope and catch a plane,
vaibhav is shocked upon hearing the name of europe, he enqirs abt it
charu says yeh they have planned to send them to honeymoonLOLLOL
v is super duper ultra shockedROFL
he tries to make excuses that he has work , d has aviation deal coming up , they cannot go nowAngryAngry
just then imv comesCooland tells he has fixed up everything and they will have to go now,
he calls teja singh and says we willschedule meeting next month as v and d r going to europe, imv jokes that they will get the good news soonWink
imv tells that thay r waiting to hear the good news soon, they r hoping after honeymoon they get the good news(le imv ne toh itni lambi bada di gaddiROFL)
v agrees in the endLOLLOL
scene 5
d comes in the room , v is angry at d , why didnt she refuse, Ouchd counterataacks why didn;t v refuse
v tells her u saw that dad ne raaste band kar diye the, d tells her same with her, v is frustrated and asks why she didnt tell him earlierD'oh(abe toh woh office mein bhangra karne nahin aayi thi)
she could have called him , for this why did she came to his office,
d tells she came to his office to thank him , v is confused as alwaysLOLLOL
she tells him that she knows he admitted dalichand in rehab centreSmile
v tells her not to thank her, he believes in giving second chances to ppl, it was just that she was not trusting him but slowly she will see the results and her dad will changeClap
(he was also indirectly referring to sabina)
he mentioned that under no pretext thay can go to honeymoonCry(whyCry)he tells her today they r telling them to go to honeymoon, tom they will inquir abt kids , the situation will get worse, he asks d to find out a way, d is slightly hurtOuch
charu thanks imv 4 sending both of them to honeymoon
just then a call comes 4 imv and he tells charu to go,
imv is shocked after hearing something ans asks tells the caller that devki shouls not know abt this till she is in indiaErmm
episode ends

Edited by intruderfast - 11 May 2011 at 6:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika126 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update. rocking episode. must watch it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index