abhay will think piya chaged into dark vampire

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
as per the article maithili alive so in tomorow episode sid will take piya to the haveli .abhay knows that sid will bite piya ,but the truth piya wil be put in coffin ,maithili will be out as piya ...wow now maithili  is a dark vampire created by sid (how he created he only knows a dead person into vampire ,may be he had presevred her body ,did something that soul came back may be vampire magic😕 )she is no more sacrifising type any more but she is evil ,drinks human blood ,someone who can drink piya s blood to get abhay .so now she l enter dobriyal house ðŸ¤¢omg misha n panchi in danger ...but it will intersting to watch.now abhay will think piya is changing becoz of sids bite.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its just like vampires dairies.i am not liking this plot i just wana to kill sid and my poor baby abhay is in trouble and pain i can't see him like this.btw pia toh stupid jise trust karna chahuye ooshe toh trust nahi karti and sid jaise evil ko trust karti hai.just a second sid pia ko vampire banake coffin mein dalega ya faint karke dalega. since if they r taking one year leap then pia kya hoga.kya ish baar abhay apni pia ko nahi bacha payega.
i am really worried for abhay
Black_Paradize thumbnail
na na na guys em damn sure sid is not going to bite piya...abhay would get his innocent piya once again after maithli case is over.her truth is revealed tht she is an evil vampire. sid would only keep piya in the coufin but would not infect her.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

na na na guys em damn sure sid is not going to bite piya...abhay would get his innocent piya once again after maithli case is over.her truth is revealed tht she is an evil vampire. sid would only keep piya in the coufin but would not infect her.

ya sure he wont bite her
if he will put her in coffin she die with suffocation only.arre koi toh pia ko bachhao.pia ki bachhi dekh liya result abhay ki baat nahi sunne ka and maan ne ka.ab maro u deserve it.bichara bhay bol bol ke thak gaya ki sid se baat maat karo but tum ne toh abhay ki na sunne ki kasam kha rakhi hai na.lo ab bhugto.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

quite possible, and u make perfect sense , from the precap, i am lso sensing that

abhay will think that sid has bitten piya
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You do make sense ...abhay will think that it is sid bite ...track goign to be intresting for sure
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

ya sure he wont bite her

yes offcourse . because Pia's innocence is the charm of the show. if sid would bite her ..she would become evil vampire..and i know Ekta is well aware of this charm and she is not gona loose it so she has introduced evil and an innocent both type of pia's. so that when ppl become bore of the evil maithli's romance with abhay, she will bring back innocent pia to abhay's life.
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey abhay can read pia ka mind...bt not of vampire i guess...toh he wil cum to knw dat she is vampire nd to becom vampire u need 3 bites not 1...😕 i guess so...