India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay will think piya chaged into dark vampire

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
as per the article maithili alive so in tomorow episode sid will take piya to the haveli .abhay knows that sid will bite piya ,but the truth piya wil be put in coffin ,maithili will be out as piya ...wow now maithili  is a dark vampire created by sid (how he created he only knows a dead person into vampire ,may be he had presevred her body ,did something that soul came back may be vampire magicConfused )she is no more sacrifising type any more but she is evil ,drinks human blood ,someone who can drink piya s blood to get abhay .so now she l enter dobriyal house Deadomg misha n panchi in danger ...but it will intersting to watch.now abhay will think piya is changing becoz of sids bite.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Guptaanshra

shrishu&shristi Senior Member
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
its just like vampires dairies.i am not liking this plot i just wana to kill sid and my poor baby abhay is in trouble and pain i can't see him like this.btw pia toh stupid jise trust karna chahuye ooshe toh trust nahi karti and sid jaise evil ko trust karti hai.just a second sid pia ko vampire banake coffin mein dalega ya faint karke dalega. since if they r taking one year leap then pia kya hoga.kya ish baar abhay apni pia ko nahi bacha payega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i am really worried for abhay
Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
na na na guys em damn sure sid is not going to bite piya...abhay would get his innocent piya once again after maithli case is over.her truth is revealed tht she is an evil vampire. sid would only keep piya in the coufin but would not infect her.
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rehanasadique

na na na guys em damn sure sid is not going to bite piya...abhay would get his innocent piya once again after maithli case is over.her truth is revealed tht she is an evil vampire. sid would only keep piya in the coufin but would not infect her.

ya sure he wont bite her
shrishu&shristi
shrishu&shristi

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
if he will put her in coffin she die with suffocation only.arre koi toh pia ko bachhao.pia ki bachhi dekh liya result abhay ki baat nahi sunne ka and maan ne ka.ab maro u deserve it.bichara bhay bol bol ke thak gaya ki sid se baat maat karo but tum ne toh abhay ki na sunne ki kasam kha rakhi hai na.lo ab bhugto.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

quite possible, and u make perfect sense , from the precap, i am lso sensing that

abhay will think that sid has bitten piyaOuch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
You do make sense ...abhay will think that it is sid bite ...track goign to be intresting for sure

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index