India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 8)

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Weren't you yourself attacking jai fans on pg 4? And there was more attacking on pg 5? But guess u won't understand

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confused So the streak continues for Jai...

1) Bashing the winners of DID 1, and the judges of DID 1, and the audience after DID 1 finale

2) Bashing the winner of DID LM

3) Bashing Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta by blatantely saying they are biased against him and that everytime he gets low marks it's because they don't want him to win

Confused Where are his supporters? Oh yeah, they are busy calling people losers on this thread as Diya has done...and some are busy lecturing others on using the word "hate"...ConfusedI thought we weren't supposed to be the "moral police" on this forum...Confused Keep defending the guy's wrong behavior...Confused Jai's behavior speaks for itself as to what kind of human being he is...Confused Shaimak is his teacher, and to talk about his teacher like that is just downright messed up...Confused I feel bad of Shaimak, Geeta, and Remo that despite having so much success in Bollywood and in their carreers they have to be lectured by someone like Jai who hasn't done even a tenth of what Geeta, Remo and Shaimak have done in the field of dance...Confused

I actually agree with you that jai has gone to far now, he has bashed salman, jeetu, now the judges. Who is next Jai? Maybe the Janta or member on this forum.

Tongue He already bashed the janta after DID 1 finale...He said the janta doesn't know anything about dance and that if we did, he would be the winner of DID 1...he said all this on the camera...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Weren't you yourself attacking jai fans on pg 4? And there was more attacking on pg 5? But guess u won't understand

Confused attacking? show me a post of mine where I called anyone a "loser"...Confused don't make up accusations against me...if you have proof of me breaking forum rules, post it...Confused calling people "losers" is against forum rules that Raj Bhai posted...Confused 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9Alia009

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
So let me get this straight, Jai has no problems in calling out Amar for not wearing shoes for a performance...But Jai has a big problem when the mentors of the show who are amongst the leading choreogrpahers and dance experts in the country call him out for a legitimate reason...Tongue So let me get this straight, Jai can criticize whoever he wants but the judges of the show can't criticize him for an obvious mistake that he made on stage?Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Katz21Payal9MrManagementAlia009

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Guys why don't we comment after watching the episode , stop calling each other names,.

Jai is a good dancer he must hv had a bad day.. if Geeta is writing that she heartbroken his behavior must hv hurt the judges..

wait and watch , stop behaving childishly..

yagguLeadNitrate

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Guys why don't we comment after watching the episode , stop calling each other names,.

Jai is a good dancer he must hv had a bad day.. if Geeta is writing that she heartbroken his behavior must hv hurt the judges..

how many of these bad days is he allowed to have? Is he allowed to belittle other people just because he is having a bad day? He belittelted Salman, Sid, and Alisha after DID 1...He belittled Jeetu after DID LM, and now he belittles Shaimak, Geeta, and Remo in DKS...why must he be given a free pass everytime to bash those around him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Westwick

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
nw let me jus say dis,it was a big thing wen punit missed a step,his marks gt cut bt he didnt say anythn he respected the judges decision,he missed the step bt he continued dancing he didnt stop dancing,bt jai stoped coz it wasnt the rite song, Thumbs Downand 2 top it off he disrespected the judges wah kya baat hai

Edited by Katz21 - 10 May 2011 at 4:59pm

Payal9ankit_nyc

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Who are you to tell us what to do and what not to do..Confused
are you a moderator?
We already know what happened and the article is from TI...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index