India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 6)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

Confused oh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? Confused 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angeline76Payal9MrManagementAlia009shivani003

Alia009 Goldie
Alia009
Alia009

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Oh so you people are allowed to post you opinions. But we can't. Wow! So much for posting your opinions. Guess ppl don't read my posts properly!

Huuurrr huurrr...chal re hawa aaney de..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dramebaazshivani003

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

Did I say I was in charge of the forum? You are twisting my words around and making me seem as the "bad" person!

This is just the beginning for you, some member will take what you say put that in a bowl turn the bowl around 180 degree and add some spices to it and then accuse you of doing something that you might have never imagined.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelalover

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
hmmm sad that DKS had to end this wayUnhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9MrManagementshivani003tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Originally posted by -Diya-

Rani just let it be, no matter how much someone tries to put Jai down, they wont sucess because they make him even stronger... !

Jai was a great dancer, is a wonderful dancer n will always be a magical dancerHugThis is his talent that no one can take it from him...=)

Good night Rani

Confused The only putting down on the show thus far has been done by Jai, siddhesh, and Prince...show me one other person on the show who put other people down? Jai actually put down his own guru, Shaimak in front of the whole world...He put down Remo, and Geeta...Confused He put down Jeetu after DID LM,... He put down Salman, Sid, and Alisha after DID 1 finale...Confused so you see Jai has quite a track record of putting others around him Down...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angeline76Payal9shivani003

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Originally posted by SHENAZANSER

ROFL
These jai supporters..my goodness...why dont you guys try comedy Circus??ROFLROFLROFL...you guys make me laugh!...ROFLROFLROFL
buhahahahaha ROFL i sooo agree dis is hilarious ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL

angeline76Payal9Alia009

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confusedoh so it's okay for Jai supporters to call us and Geeta, Shaimak, and Remo "losers" like someone has already done on this thread, but it's not okay for people to say they "hate" Jai? Confused

Am i the one calling them "losers"? No! It is not my problem! Go complain so someone who can take action!!! Just like you have your views, I have mine. And just like you have the right to post your opinions, I have that same right.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

hmmm sad that DKS had to end this wayUnhappy

Anytime Jai competes in DID it ends this way...Confused DID 1 ended this way by Jai bashing the winners, the audience and the judges...DID LM ended this way by Jai bashing a little kid like Jeetu...and now sadly DID DKS ends with Jai bashing the mentors...Thanks a lot Jai for ruining the finales of all these season...Confused

angeline76Payal9Alia009

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index