India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 21)

mahelalover Newbie
mahelalover
mahelalover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
"ahem i like Jai"

im actually posting this to see how many start bashing me for nothing! this thread is like WOAH!!!

Edited by mahelalover - 11 May 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashe

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
I'm waiting for friday to see specifically what happened.

Jai said that the wrong track was played. Does this ring a bell people? Remember DID Doubles, Max and Malik, the week they got eliminated!!! Before this becomes a recurring problem in DID, they need to do proper checking and start being better organized. Seriously, the wrong track was the reason M and M were eliminated, and unfortunately we didn't even get to see much of them. I'm not saying that if that didn't happen they would have won the show. But atleast they would have stayed longer, and I'm sure once the voting started they would have been in atleast the top 7.

As for Jai, at the heat of the moment he spoke too much without thinking (again). It was wrong on his part and I'm glad that he realized that now and has apologized. It does take a lot of guts to apologize for your mistake specifically when you have become a public figure. I hope he really sincerely means it. I really hope he learns from this mistake and starts controlling his ego. If he is able to do so and emerge as a better person then thats wht people will remember. However, until then, like it or not, people will talk about his behavior, which is really sad as he is an absolutely amazing dancer and a really talented and creative choreographer. His choreographies in LM were very creative and innovative like the shadow dance that Jai ke Jathang Phathang did. He also choreographed some dance styles that had never been seen on the DID stage before, for example Tap Dog in LM. 

When will this person realize that if he wants to can literally let his dancing do the talking for him; But no, his mouth just keeps going on and on, which makes everything go wrong for him. Jai is bearing the fruit of his labor, but damn I feel really sorry for Atul. Jai was his skipper, his master, his guru, the person who taught him all about dancing, and to see him being disgraced like that. I wonder how he feels. Because when something like that happens, then you start questioning yourself. Jai should know that he isn't just a dancer. Having been a skipper in LM, he has to set an example to his Jhatang Phatangs. They will look up to him not just to learn dance from him and get his advice on dancing, but on other matters as well.

Having said that, seriously Geeta!!! What was the need for cursing in front of children. Now you don't even deserve to be called MAA. If Jai let his emotions get the better of himself, then you aint any better. You did exactly the same thing too. And looking at the picture that Mihir posted (the one with her showing the middle finger), well I don't know the story behind the picture, but regardless I just find it really immature when people take pics showing their middle finger. Its just a major turn off for me. Some people have this notion that its a cool thing to do; well but they are totally mistaken.

What really sucks is that ever since Episode 1 of DKS where I found out  that there is a Dance ke Takkar round I've been hoping to see a Jai and Amar takkar. Now its finally here, but that longingness and excitement to see it is gone because of this stupid drama. The sad part is that, on Friday's episode if there were any amazing, out of this world performances by the other contestants, it'll all be forgotten easily, because at the end of the episode this drama is all people will remember, which is not fair for those contestants.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverkaaj_2tanya12yipeeLeadNitratenikitagmc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
DID 1 finale was ruined by Jai bashing others...DID LM finale was once again tarnished by Jai bashing Jeetu, and now DID DKS finale has been ruined with Jai once again bashing others...Confused what gives this person the right to ruin these shows like this? Even now he continues to blame DID 2 people, and judges for what happened...Jai humiliated Shaimak by accusing him of cheating and saying he purposely gives Jai low marks because he wants him to lose...Every artist is proud of his/her integrity, and the way Jai attacked Shaimak's integrity in front of the world was simply not right...Confused What gives Jai the  right to continuously go around and belittle other people like he did in DID 1, DID LM, and now in DKS? Confused Remo, Shaimak, etc don't do that and they are hundred times better dancers and choreographers then Jai is...Confused

Westwick

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Good he apologized :) It takes guts to say sorry...

See he's not a bad person...he just goes overboard in the moment and then realizes that he messed up. I hope he works on this not-so-appealing quality of his and learns to communicate better and in a nicer manner :)

when did he appolgize? He blamed DID 2 contestants, the judges, and everyone else in his "appology"...he pulled the same thing in DID1, DID LM, and now DKS...what makes anyone think he will change this time around? So the trend is Jai is allowed to belittle anyone he wants so as long as he appologizes later? Confused
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Haaa is forum mein hi "irritating" hoon! Ban kardo mujhe! Baki Saab to mahan hai. Wacko

Big smile Who are we to ban others from the forum? Forum is for everyone...Thanks for complimenting other forum members by calling them "mahan"...Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 11 May 2011 at 6:50am
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged

Jai officialy needs to grow up asap ... celeb and such personality? sick

ankit_nyc

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
and whoever is saying it takes courage to accept ur mistakes
i say it also takes a lot of courage to repeat ur mistake .. not once not twice but three times! wow good going Thumbs Down 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianankit_nycThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index