India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 20)

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Diya-

I thought this was a dance show n not a behavior show? what is happning to the judges, are the judging the dance or behavior? n what can I say about Geeta...she is the one who is always involved in such drammaz...she does not evenknow how to behave herself, n she will learn Jai to behave??????
ofcourse Geeta want Jalwa (darmesh) 2 win, so this was expected from her...Angry
If they really want a dance competition, THEN please junge on DANCE n NOT on behavior!!!!!! Because then will we get the true winner!!!!

I feel really sorry for Jai...Geeta go to H***

ummm, why would geeta want jalwa to win??? her favorite and like she says her first born child siddhesh is in josh team...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

I thought this was a dance show n not a behavior show? what is happning to the judges, are the judging the dance or behavior? n what can I say about Geeta...she is the one who is always involved in such drammaz...she does not evenknow how to behave herself, n she will learn Jai to behave??????
ofcourse Geeta want Jalwa (darmesh) 2 win, so this was expected from her...Angry
If they really want a dance competition, THEN please junge on DANCE n NOT on behavior!!!!!! Because then will we get the true winner!!!!

ummm, why would geeta want jalwa to win??? her favorite and like she says her first born child siddhesh is in josh team...

lol i still believe jai was at fault..

well dharmesh works for her now. siddhesh by his own admission works with rajeev surti and called him guru
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Actually geeta does want DID2 to win, in one of the episode when DID2 season contestants performed in DID doubles she said that she is supporting DID2. But I don't agree with anything else diya said just for the record.

ThatOneGuy

onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHENAZANSER

ROFL
These jai supporters..my goodness...why dont you guys try comedy Circus?? ROFLROFLROFL...you guys make me laugh!...ROFLROFLROFL

Wink we had been to circus long enough...
       since watching this show...
       we are all in the same vessel

mahelalover

onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

Ankit you are BANG ON! this forum would have sucked without you...

agree with each and every post Clap

BTW I forgive you Diya for calling me a loser :) Im a D-sir fan so I'll behave like one! 

Wink goshh... i'm happy u r not a Jai's fan... u r  so  harsh to be a girl...  poor dharmesh
pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
as much as I love Jai as a dancer ; his inability to digest the critisism or the praise & sucess  for any1 else just gets on my nerves sometimes. I hope he doesnt behave like this anytime in future ; becoz Modesty is something which ehances the talent !

dramebaaz

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
dis is really cheap if dis is true...Pinch

couldn't believe somebody could stoop dis low ahhh hope jai could change for da betterment 

dramebaaz

mahelalover Newbie
mahelalover
mahelalover

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
"ahem i like Jai"

im actually posting this to see how many start bashing me for nothing! this thread is like WOAH!!!

Edited by mahelalover - 11 May 2011 at 10:41am

tawashe

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index