Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• I can't believe some people are blatantly spreading misinformation by saying Geeta Ma cursed on the show...The video has been put out, and Geeta Ma doesn't say anything remotely close to a curse word on the show...πŸ˜• Some people just want to shift the blame for this whole incident from Jai's shoulders to other people...πŸ˜• Geeta Ma, Remo, and Shaimak were all really mad at the humiliation that they were put through due to Jai's words and actions...πŸ˜• Can't believe some people would actually make up things and pass them off as facts...πŸ˜• The facts are shown in the videos, Jai was the only one who was wrong in this whole incident...πŸ˜•

As much as Jai is wrong with this whole incident, Master Geeta has her drama added to it as well. The article came from TOI and the article did quote what Geeta said and cursed. I am not supporting Jai's behavior. I think it is wrong and this boy really needs to keep his feet on ground. But I am not a big supporter of what Geeta does either. She always get emotional and fails to be fair and honest in general. Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place. I think it is right for her to say all this to Jai coz he is at fault now. I would appreciate if Master Geeta would do the same when her contestants misbehave. There have been few other incidents where I was choked by Geeta's actions or the way she encouraged her contestants. Something like this happened in DID-1 when Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and Geeta never said that was wrong. I just don't like that aspect of Geeta. She had never been fair. She can love her contestants but that doesn't mean that she should support their mistakes and be very rude to other contestants when they are wrongπŸ˜’
Edited by luv2dance - 12 years ago
Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

As much as Jai is wrong with this whole incident, Master Geeta has her drama added to it as well. The article came from TOI and the article did quote what Geeta said and cursed. I am not supporting Jai's behavior. I think it is wrong and this boy really needs to keep his feet on ground. But I am not a big supporter of what Geeta does either. She always get emotional and fails to be fair and honest in general. Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place. I think it is right for her to say all this to Jai coz he is at fault now. I would appreciate if Master Geeta would do the same when her contestants misbehave. There have been few other incidents where I was choked by Geeta's actions or the way she encouraged her contestants. Something like this happened in DID-1 when Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and Geeta never said that was wrong. I just don't like that aspect of Geeta. She had never been fair. She can lover her contestants but that doesn't that she support their mistakes and be very rude to other contestants when they are wrongπŸ˜’

Completely agree with you. There was no need for Geeta to overact so much. If it was somebody from her team, she would have never done what she did to Jai. Instead, she would have tried to cover up their mistake. 
pavitrian thumbnail
@ luv2dance  Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place...
i actually agree to u on dis line ..geeta 's reaction would have been different if it were sum1 frm her gang *remembering siddesh incident where she stayed mum...
but i feel bad for jai , success has gone over his heads .. i still like u jai , but it will sustain if u give respect to ur dance , and staying on grounds
Edited by sushitafan - 12 years ago
pavitrian thumbnail
hey but how can wrong track be played in dance ki takkar ???
priyapiya thumbnail

Guy You Know When I Read The Title For The First Time Jai punished for misbehaving...

I Don't Know Why But The First Thing That Came Into My Mind Was None Other Then Our very Own Sapun Vikas Jay Bhanushali
But Thank God It Was Jay Bhanushali...
LeadNitrate thumbnail
whatever Jai did wasnt right, but trust geeta to churn out a huge drama out of it. rilli, look at remo and even look at shiamak, who probably is the most neutral of all the judges in this show, and look how they handle and look how geeta loses her cool.  The whole thing , so far i could make out from the video, could have be put down, if geeta hadnt blown up like that.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: luv2dance

As much as Jai is wrong with this whole incident, Master Geeta has her drama added to it as well. The article came from TOI and the article did quote what Geeta said and cursed. I am not supporting Jai's behavior. I think it is wrong and this boy really needs to keep his feet on ground. But I am not a big supporter of what Geeta does either. She always get emotional and fails to be fair and honest in general. Things would have been different if Siddhesh or somebody else from Geeta's gang would have been in Jai's place. I think it is right for her to say all this to Jai coz he is at fault now. I would appreciate if Master Geeta would do the same when her contestants misbehave. There have been few other incidents where I was choked by Geeta's actions or the way she encouraged her contestants. Something like this happened in DID-1 when Siddesh spoke rudely to Remo and Geeta never said that was wrong. I just don't like that aspect of Geeta. She had never been fair. She can love her contestants but that doesn't mean that she should support their mistakes and be very rude to other contestants when they are wrongπŸ˜’

Confusedummm again misinformation is being spread...Go and check the video where Sid mouthed off to Remo, Geeta made him appologize on the spot...Confused Geeta actually slapped him according to Sid himself...Confused Second no one on DID thus far has been remotely as rude as Jai has been...No one has blatantely questioned the integrity of the judges...No one...Confused Second go watch the video, and show me where the curse word was...Geeta Ma used the word "charlatan" which means trickster...Confused how is that a bad word? Confused As far as being wrong, who else could be blamed for this incident other then Jai? Confused Should the judges just sit there while a contestant questions their integrity and drags them through the mud? Confused Remo, Shaimak were equally angry and verbal with their disgust towards Jai like Geeta was...Confused Why would Geeta favor one side over the other? Sid is in DID 1 as well...Confused as Geeta said, what would the judges get out of cheating like Jai accused them of doing? Confused
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, after watching the video footage...Geeta barely played any part in the drama...it was entirely 100% Jai's fault. Not only Geeta but also Remo and Shiamak were upset.
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tannistha

whatever Jai did wasnt right, but trust geeta to churn out a huge drama out of it. rilli, look at remo and even look at shiamak, who probably is the most neutral of all the judges in this show, and look how they handle and look how geeta loses her cool.  The whole thing , so far i could make out from the video, could have be put down, if geeta hadnt blown up like that.

πŸ˜• So Geeta has to cover up Jai's mistakes?  πŸ˜•Did Geeta tell Jai to question Shaimak's integrity? πŸ˜• I πŸ‘ Geeta for exposing Jai's rude behavior...πŸ˜• fascinating how people are actually blaming Geeta for the words coming out of Jai's mouth...πŸ˜• was it Geeta who told Jai to lose his shoe during the performance? was it Geeta who told Jai to start blaming Amar for the song mix-up? Was it Geeta who told Jai to start questioning the integrity of the judges? Was it Geeta who told Jai to accuse Shaimak of holding a grudge, and purposely cheating by giving Jai less marks? πŸ˜•
ankit_nyc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihirism

Okay, after watching the video footage...Geeta barely played any part in the drama...it was entirely 100% Jai's fault. Not only Geeta but also Remo and Shiamak were upset.

Some people like always want to blame everything on Geeta...Just like it was  Geeta's fault that Jai bashed in DID 1, it was Geeta's fault that Jai bashed in DID LM, and now it's Geeta's fault that Jai called the judges cheaters by accusing them of purposely giving him less marks...πŸ˜› Jai is a mere victim you see...Geeta went inside his mind and made him say all those things...πŸ˜ƒ