India-Forums

TOI: Jai punished for misbehaving (Page 15)

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D

i agree Smile

Edited by Payal9 - 10 May 2011 at 7:49pm

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Yeah Caro, it was some stupid reason like that. I think the person wasn't being very polite but she simply walked out..saying she doesn't deserve to be treated like this and bla bla bla..LOL I'll try to find it if I can LOL I remember I was shocked because I didn't even know who Geeta was before DID and I thought she had some major attitude problem. LOL

Oh Geeta ma is famous for her no excuses for others but excuses ki bahaar shuru when it comes to her kids + tears..so damn annoying. Will have to suffer through more of that with DID3. Cry

Definitiely..the kids act so much more mature than the adults on this show.

himani

i didnt know any of the judges in DID1.
when i heard remo first i thought remo the singer and was wonderign why on earth is he a dance guru. then i learnt he is the singh is kind guyLOL

i didnt knw geeta kapur at all. maybe people who wanted to enter b'wood might be familiar with her name as seemed to be farah's confidante

geeta is a drama queen. actually if u see gaiti nair who choreographs for Jalwa with her husband, she is the perfect mom material. calm, quiet and sweet! i would rather see her than geeta Ouch
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
TongueEmbarrassedCool
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

TongueEmbarrassedCool

if there wasn't enough fireworks already that you show up.

Edited by MrManagement - 10 May 2011 at 7:53pm
manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

priyanka, you and pimp are the BEST dharmesh fans eva! i love talking to you guys. despite our differences of favorites we get along so well! :-) and we all understand each other so much. and we always refrain from bashing each other because of our favorites etc. i wish people could learn from you two. you guys set such a good example! :D

awww rani! Embarrassed itni appreciation mujhe kaise mil rahi hai? ROFL ahahahah I am usually one of the first few people to get bashed when I defend my aaaiichie..which is sad cuz he never does anything wrong,so I don't see why I get bashed to defend him..LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutiepie Rani

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
edit

Edited by Payal9 - 10 May 2011 at 7:55pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

TongueEmbarrassedCool

Who says you've left? ROFL
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

TongueEmbarrassedCool

if there wasn't enough fireworks already that you show up.

Hahaha thank you sir...always a pleasure LOL feels good to be back Cool

rani tu mane decent d-sir fans ma count nathi karti ShockedCry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index